Is there anything that isn't racist, according to the left?

I think racism is fairly straight forward. When a person is treated less well than others due to race, it's racism.
tell that to people that yell racist for someone not liking a religion or an ideology...

It's to the point when they call me racist I just laugh, it's lost it's bite....next up bigot and homophobia, the next two most overused words by left loons

There is a lot of racism around. Not as bad as it was a generation back but it is still significant.
Some of it is intentional but some of it is just borne out of ignorance.

I read a lot of ignorant comments on here about Europe and I think most of it is ignorance backed up by a media that has questionable motives.

My view of America is probably formed the same way although American culture is so pervasive we get a better ,more rounded view of it.

After a lifetime of observation.

It is my opinion that racism is a disease that is propagated in the main by ...........RACISTS.

And on our side of the pond, blacks have become the most race-obsessed, white-hating racist, walking crime epidemic in the history of this country. It's a statistical fact that we have a skyrocketing epidemic of black-on-white hate violence - whereas white-on-black criminal violence is microscopic. I'm glad you agree that our murderous, rape-happy black savages are the most blatant racists in America.
I dont agree with any opinion you have. In fact I think that you should be sectioned.

I think racism is fairly straight forward. When a person is treated less well than others due to race, it's racism.
tell that to people that yell racist for someone not liking a religion or an ideology...

It's to the point when they call me racist I just laugh, it's lost it's bite....next up bigot and homophobia, the next two most overused words by left loons
No need for name calling, is there? It's not about you, or me. We only have posts to read, that may seem bigoted, racist or homophobic to ourselves or others.

You seem to have decided to demonize any and all people whose politics lean lefts of yours. Why is that?

Forum List

Back