Peanut butter and jelly is now "racist"

o_O

"Principal Verenice Gutierrez, of the Harvey Scott K-8 School in Portland, has labeled peanut butter and jelly sandwiches as racist. Apparently, in a move distinguished by the superintendant of the school, an effort was made to, “improve education for students of color....”

...The principal states that certain students that belong to minorities, take for example, “Somali or Hispanic students,” may not have culturally eaten bread, but instead used things like torta, or pitas....

...She says that the school must, “change their teaching practices to boost minority students’ performance,” in order to cancel out all the “white privilege....”

Peanut Butter and Jelly Deemed Racist
Nothing more than a right wing lunatic spin job.

OH NO! The microaggression is rampant, where is it written that you can't put PB&J on a tortilla or in pita bread? Damned "white privilege".

How's this site for RW spin?

Peanut Butter And Jelly Racist Portland School Principal Ties Sandwich To White Privilege

The Principal is an Fing idiot. While visiting friends in Kenya a couple years ago for about a month and spending time with them in their house, I got to tell you. I got sick of eating peanut butter and jelly on toast for breakfast, every morning. Im not a PB&J person but I was grateful for the hospitality, anyway, thats what they like to eat there. hahah in Africa. Even if you go west to the border of Uganda in the farm country of Bungoma, they have these Nakomat grocery stores now (when they are not being attacked by muslum terrorist from Somalia) And believe me when I say.

They eat peanut butter and jelly on their wheat and white bread there too.

The Principal is a retard, people like to eat what they like. No its NOT right wing spin. Its an infection of the mind thats been spreading , definatley of Left wing origin

Kenya, huh?

See many Somalis or Hispanics there?

o_O

"Principal Verenice Gutierrez, of the Harvey Scott K-8 School in Portland, has labeled peanut butter and jelly sandwiches as racist. Apparently, in a move distinguished by the superintendant of the school, an effort was made to, “improve education for students of color....”

...The principal states that certain students that belong to minorities, take for example, “Somali or Hispanic students,” may not have culturally eaten bread, but instead used things like torta, or pitas....

...She says that the school must, “change their teaching practices to boost minority students’ performance,” in order to cancel out all the “white privilege....”

OH NO! The microaggression is rampant, where is it written that you can't put PB&J on a tortilla or in pita bread? Damned "white privilege".

Peanut Butter And Jelly Racist Portland School Principal Ties Sandwich To White Privilege

The Principal is an Fing idiot. While visiting friends in Kenya a couple years ago for about a month and spending time with them in their house, I got to tell you. I got sick of eating peanut butter and jelly on toast for breakfast, every morning. Im not a PB&J person but I was grateful for the hospitality, anyway, thats what they like to eat there. hahah in Africa. Even if you go west to the border of Uganda in the farm country of Bungoma, they have these Nakomat grocery stores now (when they are not being attacked by muslum terrorist from Somalia) And believe me when I say.

The Principal is a retard, people like to eat what they like. No its NOT right wing spin. Its an infection of the mind thats been spreading , definatley of Left wing origin

Kenya, huh? See many Somalis there?

Haha sorry, I had to throw that part in. just being a little funny. But yes, in Mombasa, there are quite a few and other regions along the coast

o_O

Haha sorry, I had to throw that part in. just being a little funny. But yes, in Mombasa, there are quite a few and other regions along the coast

And your friend that you stayed with - Somali, right?

o_O

I like peanut butter and jelly girls too.

o_O

Schoolio.....you seem to be up on all things racist. If we serve peanut butter & jelly on dark bread....is that not racist?

dark-rye-bread-crumbshot.jpg

Or is serving peanut butter & jelly on white bread even more racist? Come on Schoolio....help a brutha out. :afro:

breadsliced.jpg

Last edited:

Absolutely not, They are Luhya Tribe people. Now why would you assume they were Somali?

o_O

I just wanna make sure I get this straight.

The principal who suggested that SOMALIS MIGHT not eat sandwiches is a "Fing idiot" - because your friend in KENYA likes PB&J sandwiches.

Do I have it right?

Absolutely not, They are Luhya Tribe people. Now why would you assume they were Somali?

Because you were responding to the Principal's comment about Somalis. Derp.

I thought we were talking about Peanut Butter. and Jelly. The fact I threw something else in there wasnt too much of a problem was it? When ever I think of those Markets like the Nakomat, and the other one I cant remember the name........ I remember that they have guards at all the entrances with metal detecting wands to check for weapons, they have had to do that for years now. Sorry if my humor bothered you, but it was based in a little reality as well

o_O

The principal who suggested that SOMALIS MIGHT not eat sandwiches is a "Fing idiot" - because your friend in KENYA likes PB&J sandwiches.

Do I have it right?

Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches is not a white thing. Thats the point

o_O

Schoolio.....you seem to be up on all things racist. If we serve peanut butter & jelly on dark bread....is that not racist?

Or is serving peanut butter & jelly on white even more racist? Come on Schoolio....help a brutha out. :afro:

breadsliced.jpg

The real question, is using apple jelly more racist than using grape or strawberry? Is it less racist if you use blackberry jelly? Or is blackberry a banned PC term now?

o_O

Or is serving peanut butter & jelly on white even more racist? Come on Schoolio....help a brutha out. :afro:

breadsliced.jpg

The real question, is using apple jelly more racist than using grape or strawberry? Is it less racist if you use blackberry jelly? Or is blackberry a banned PC term now?

I'm sorry...blackberry is now banned. :( The correct term is "transgender berry" or "a berry of color."

An email is being sent to your pm box.

o_O

Do I have it right?

If they want to add other things for the Somalis and Hispanic kids to eat, thats fine, great. But why they have to invoke the WHITE PRIVILAGE thing I dont know. Peanut butter was devoloped by a black man anyway, and if they are eating peanut butter sandwiches at that school everyday, they got other problems.

I thought we were talking about Peanut Butter. and Jelly. The fact I threw something else in there wasnt too much of a problem was it? When ever I think of those Markets like the Nakomat, and the other one I cant remember the name........ I remember that they have guards at all the entrances with metal detecting wands to check for weapons, they have had to do that for years now. Sorry if my humor bothered you, but it was based in a little reality as well

Huh? Don't worry about your humor, its non-existent.

I'm trying to figure out what on Earth PB&J's in Kenya has to do with anything and how the heck your friends eating PB&J in Kenya makes a Principal in Oregon a "Fing idiot". That makes no sense. Who gives a shit what your friends eat? Was the Principal supposed to say "Somalis might not eat sandwiches, but there is this guy on the internet who knows a guy in Kenya who likes PB&J" ?

o_O

Do I have it right?

If they want to add other things for the Somalis and Hispanic kids to eat, thats fine, great. But why they have to invoke the WHITE PRIVILAGE thing I dont know. Peanut butter was devoloped by a black man anyway, and if they are eating peanut butter sandwiches at that school everyday, they got other problems.

Huh? Who is "they"? How did "they", "invoke the WHITE PRIVILAGE thing" ? Its invoking white "privilage" to suggest Somalis might not eat sandwiches? Seriously?

Do I have it right?

Huh? Who is "they"? How did "they", "invoke the WHITE PRIVILAGE thing" ? Its invoking white "privilage" to suggest Somalis might not eat sandwiches? Seriously?

It was in the link, did i read it wrong?

I'm trying to figure out what on Earth PB&J's in Kenya has to do with anything and how the heck your friends eating PB&J in Kenya makes a Principal in Oregon a "Fing idiot". That makes no sense. Who gives a shit what your friends eat? Was the Principal supposed to say "Somalis might not eat sandwiches, but there is this guy on the internet who knows a guy in Kenya who likes PB&J" ?

She says that the school must, “change their teaching practices to boost minority students’ performance,” in order to cancel out all the “white privilege.”

thats the quote i read, as far as Africans liking peanut butter and jelly? well yes, it doesnt mean that much. Its just a little context. Other people besides whites eat peanut butter and jelly, But I realize there is a stereotype about that.

She says that the school must, “change their teaching practices to boost minority students’ performance,” in order to cancel out all the “white privilege.”
thats the quote i read, as far as Africans liking peanut butter and jelly? well yes, it doesnt mean that much. Its just a little context. Other people besides whites eat peanut butter and jelly, But I realize there is a stereotype about that.

So in your opinion, the school should have teaching practices that lower minority performance?

George Washington Carver didn't invent peanut butter BTW

Forum List

Back