Peanut butter and jelly is now "racist"

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
o_O

"Principal Verenice Gutierrez, of the Harvey Scott K-8 School in Portland, has labeled peanut butter and jelly sandwiches as racist. Apparently, in a move distinguished by the superintendant of the school, an effort was made to, “improve education for students of color....”

...The principal states that certain students that belong to minorities, take for example, “Somali or Hispanic students,” may not have culturally eaten bread, but instead used things like torta, or pitas....

...She says that the school must, “change their teaching practices to boost minority students’ performance,” in order to cancel out all the “white privilege....”

Peanut Butter and Jelly Deemed Racist

o_O

"Principal Verenice Gutierrez, of the Harvey Scott K-8 School in Portland, has labeled peanut butter and jelly sandwiches as racist. Apparently, in a move distinguished by the superintendant of the school, an effort was made to, “improve education for students of color....”

...The principal states that certain students that belong to minorities, take for example, “Somali or Hispanic students,” may not have culturally eaten bread, but instead used things like torta, or pitas....

...She says that the school must, “change their teaching practices to boost minority students’ performance,” in order to cancel out all the “white privilege....”

Nothing more than a right wing lunatic spin job.

o_O

OH NO! The microaggression is rampant, where is it written that you can't put PB&J on a tortilla or in pita bread? Damned "white privilege".

How's this site for RW spin?

Peanut Butter And Jelly Racist Portland School Principal Ties Sandwich To White Privilege

o_O

OH NO! The microaggression is rampant, where is it written that you can't put PB&J on a tortilla or in pita bread? Damned "white privilege".

Peanut Butter And Jelly Racist Portland School Principal Ties Sandwich To White Privilege
^ ghey

o_O

^ ghey

What, you don't believe the huffypuffypost?

When my second-oldest boy was two years old, I made him a PBJ and placed it on the table in front of him.

He burst out crying.

I asked him what was the matter and he cried out "You made it upside down"!

...and thus began our family's spiral into the pit of racism.

o_O

Funny how the only direct quotations from the principal are

“improve education for students of color.”

and

“Somali or Hispanic students,”.

You'd think if the principal actually said peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are racist, they'd be able to directly quote it.

Sounds like a TOTAL LOAD OF BULLSHIT to me.

o_O

Looks like I was right. Total bullshit.

"To clarify: I never said peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are racist."
Dr. Verenice Gutierrez Addressing the peanut butter and jelly debacle...

o_O

Funny how the only direct quotations from the principal are

“improve education for students of color.”

and

“Somali or Hispanic students,”.

You'd think if the principal actually said peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are racist, they'd be able to directly quote it.

Sounds like a TOTAL LOAD OF BULLSHIT to me.
Here's a load... for the back of your brain :slap:

o_O

After reading the liberal Snopes' explanation, it's pretty obvious that the teacher back-pedaled that she used the example of a PBJ as "white privilege". Of course, when have you ever known a liberal not to lie? The school also printed a retraction, in order to cover her ass and take the media's attention off of the school. I'd bet a dollar to a dime that those Somali and Mexican kids would much rather have a PBJ than the crap she mentioned. Or even worse, the crap Michelle Obama's lunch program provides.

o_O

After reading the liberal Snopes' explanation, it's pretty obvious that the teacher back-pedaled that she used the example of a PBJ as "white privilege". Of course, when have you ever known a liberal not to lie? The school also printed a retraction, in order to cover her ass and take the media's attention off of the school. I'd bet a dollar to a dime that those Somali and Mexican kids would much rather have a PBJ than the crap she mentioned. Or even worse, the crap Michelle Obama's lunch program provides.

Except she never said it was racist. But we shouldn't let facts matter. Let's go ahead and pretend she said it.

o_O

Except she never said it was racist. But we shouldn't let facts matter. Let's go ahead and pretend she said it.

What do the words "white privilege" mean? They mean "racist? The two terms are interchangeable.

o_O

What do the words "white privilege" mean? They mean "racist? The two terms are interchangeable.

No, they don't. You should try to learn English.

Nor have you been able to even produce a quote of her claiming the PB&J is an example of white privilege. For all I know that could be made up as well.

EDIT - It is. Did you make it up or did someone else make it up for you?

Digging up stories from last year, must be a slow bitch day...

That's just to get you warmed up. There will be a whole new bunch of stupid liberal tricks tomorrow. Every day brings more. :banana:

o_O

Nor have you been able to even produce a quote of her claiming the PB&J is an example of white privilege. For all I know that could be made up as well.

You must not get out much. Anyone who uses the term "white privilege" is always trying to prove one thing or another is "racist". That's their mantra. Yet, the stupid bitch herself is white. How pathetic is that?

You must not get out much. Anyone who uses the term "white privilege" is always trying to prove one thing or another is "racist". That's their mantra. Yet, the stupid bitch herself is white. How pathetic is that?

I'm still waiting for the direct quote where she presents PB&J as an example of white privilege. Sorry, but I won't argue with bullshitters.

o_O

The Principal is an Fing idiot. While visiting friends in Kenya a couple years ago for about a month and spending time with them in their house, I got to tell you. I got sick of eating peanut butter and jelly on toast for breakfast, every morning. Im not a PB&J person but I was grateful for the hospitality, anyway, thats what they like to eat there. hahah in Africa. Even if you go west to the border of Uganda in the farm country of Bungoma, they have these Nakomat grocery stores now (when they are not being attacked by muslum terrorist from Somalia) And believe me when I say.

They eat peanut butter and jelly on their wheat and white bread there too.

The Principal is a retard, people like to eat what they like. No its NOT right wing spin. Its an infection of the mind thats been spreading , definatley of Left wing origin

Forum List

Back