I am so tired of all the gay shit

3% of people shouldn't have rights? Why not 30%?

Are you one of those Rights come from God people, who then wants to vote on the rights others have?
They have all the same rights you and I have.
Why do you bother with that tired old line, which isn't true?

It is true. Furthermore, aren't you one of the queers who says government creates your rights? If government has created a right for you, then you don't have that right. So what are the queers whining about? In Indiana the have no right to be served by private businesses.

Don't you believe that your Creator gave all men equal rights?

Are you one of those Rights come from God people, who then wants to vote on the rights others have?

It is true. Furthermore, aren't you one of the queers who says government creates your rights? If government has created a right for you, then you don't have that right. So what are the queers whining about? In Indiana the have no right to be served by private businesses.

He also gave them free will, the homos have abused it

3% of people shouldn't have rights?

This is what a weak, limp wristed pussy in life you and the left are. No one gives a shit about actually discriminating against says. But OMG, they can't get a government marriage and they don't "have rights." In almost all of history, you people would starve

It's pretty obvious he was talking about the gay shit all over America, in fact I didn't see him mention gay threads

He has posted in numerous gay threads and than bitches about spending hours and hours on gay issues. Stop talking about it if your so sick of it.

I agree with him, for some reason the homos think everything is about them and the truth of the matter is they are a small minority looking for special treatment....while there are much bigger issues facing this nation
So, stop making gay rights such a big fight and just treat them as equals. Simple.

I've been treating them as equals for many years. I have hired many to work for me.

My husband is a partner in a law firm and they have gay associates employed there, we've had them to our home for dinner, I talk to them at functions, etc etc. Most of them are pleasant and professional, the ones starting all this BS are the militants, angry at the world and more importantly angry with themselves and they project that hate

My dad always told me that he had black friends. It was the other ones...the *******.....that made him so angry all the time.

And yet you and yours keep starting topic after topic about it. Day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year.

I don't think you are the least bit tired of hating. Not even close.

When you die, it will be with bile in your throat and a knot in your stomach.

you are an idiot. I hate no one. I have gay friends and relatives and I love and respect every one of them. It is normal to love the sinner but hate the sin.

I pray that every gay and lesbian will see the truth and make the choice to not participate in homosexual activities.

Now, I am sure that I will get a lot of insults and be called all kinds of names for saying that, but I don't care. Speaking the truth is not always the easy way in life.

This is my last post on any and all gay threads.

Yes, even the Children that are being forced to live in homosexual lifestyle families through adoption.

But the Homosexuals believe they have a right to force their life, through adoption, onto children.

Homosexuals are not fighting for rights.

Activists are fighting for power, homosexual rights? Hardly.

And yet you and yours keep starting topic after topic about it. Day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year.

you are an idiot. I hate no one. I have gay friends and relatives and I love and respect every one of them. It is normal to love the sinner but hate the sin.

I pray that every gay and lesbian will see the truth and make the choice to not participate in homosexual activities.

Now, I am sure that I will get a lot of insults and be called all kinds of names for saying that, but I don't care. Speaking the truth is not always the easy way in life.

Wanna bet?

Is the gay agenda really the most important issue facing this country? WTF is wrong with us that we let 3% of the population dictate to 97% ?

We have some real problems that need to be addressed: 18 trillion in debt, 47% on govt dole of some sort, the highest corporate tax rate in the world, illegal immigration taking american jobs, Russia, Iran, ISIS, etc.

But instead we spend hours and hours on whether homosexuality is normal and whether gays are being discriminated against.

I am over it. :bang3::banghead:
If gays didnt whine on this board, who would stand for the libs?

Is the gay agenda really the most important issue facing this country? WTF is wrong with us that we let 3% of the population dictate to 97% ?

We have some real problems that need to be addressed: 18 trillion in debt, 47% on govt dole of some sort, the highest corporate tax rate in the world, illegal immigration taking american jobs, Russia, Iran, ISIS, etc.

But instead we spend hours and hours on whether homosexuality is normal and whether gays are being discriminated against.

Most libs are gay....

Wanna bet?

Oh man...if I had a dollar for every time Chickenfish has quit a gay thread...CHA-CHING!!!!!

Wanna bet?

Oh man...if I had a dollar for every time Chickenfish has quit a gay thread...CHA-CHING!!!!!

But....he has gay friends. He loves them and respects them so much...he just wants them to lie about who they are for their entire lifetime. It's a special kind of respect that only people with very high intellects can provide.

He also gave them free will, the homos have abused it

This ^^^ gets my vote for most stupid and funniest thread of the day.

:lmao:

Translation: You're sick and tired off losing the same argument over and over and over and over and over again. Why can't people just let you win, why? Don't you deserve to win? Aren't you entitled to win?

Of course you do....and they are so proud of you.

Redfish said:
We have some real problems that need to be addressed

Then maybe you and your fellow conservatives should try focusing on those issues instead if worrying about what consenting adults do in their private lives

No one cares what they do in private. You can use or abuse the human body any way that two consenting adults choose.

What I object to is the in-your-face attitude of the gay activists and their demonization of anyone who happens to believe that homosexuality is an aberation of human sexuality---------------and it is.

So, do whatever you choose in private but don't demand that I call it normal or acceptable.
You are free to have your own opinions on the morality of homosexuality - obsess over gay sex as much as you like - but maybe you'd do better to focus on those more important issues that you mentioned.

3% of people shouldn't have rights?

This is what a weak, limp wristed pussy in life you and the left are. No one gives a shit about actually discriminating against says. But OMG, they can't get a government marriage and they don't "have rights." In almost all of history, you people would starve
You're a vile little man, aren't you?

Most libs are gay....
Derpiest post of the week

Most libs are gay....
Derpiest post of the week

You'll get over it, now run along, Sparky

Forum List

Back