I am so tired of all the gay shit

Is the gay agenda really the most important issue facing this country? WTF is wrong with us that we let 3% of the population dictate to 97% ?

We have some real problems that need to be addressed: 18 trillion in debt, 47% on govt dole of some sort, the highest corporate tax rate in the world, illegal immigration taking american jobs, Russia, Iran, ISIS, etc.

But instead we spend hours and hours on whether homosexuality is normal and whether gays are being discriminated against.

I am over it. :bang3::banghead:

The latest...

Grand Theater in California Shocked Sodomite Suppression Act US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Is the gay agenda really the most important issue facing this country? WTF is wrong with us that we let 3% of the population dictate to 97% ?

We have some real problems that need to be addressed: 18 trillion in debt, 47% on govt dole of some sort, the highest corporate tax rate in the world, illegal immigration taking american jobs, Russia, Iran, ISIS, etc.

But instead we spend hours and hours on whether homosexuality is normal and whether gays are being discriminated against.

I am over it. :bang3::banghead:

The latest...

Grand Theater in California Shocked Sodomite Suppression Act US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
No one cares Sil. Stop spamming the board with your new thread.

If only there was a way for you to avoid or not post in those threads. If only...

It's pretty obvious he was talking about the gay shit all over America, in fact I didn't see him mention gay threads

He has posted in numerous gay threads and than bitches about spending hours and hours on gay issues. Stop talking about it if your so sick of it.

I agree with him, for some reason the homos think everything is about them and the truth of the matter is they are a small minority looking for special treatment....while there are much bigger issues facing this nation
So, stop making gay rights such a big fight and just treat them as equals. Simple.

Any person with a dick can marry any person with a vagina, you are equal, GOT IT?
Well, that's insightful. Gives us a glimpse of how you view marriage.

You start a thread dealing with gays quite often around here. Are you not apart of the problem?
For someone that believes their are bigger issues facing the nation you sure do start quite a few threads about gays.

How many have I started there little feller? Be specific

Quite a few. I've seen at least three from you. Hells bells you had to go across "The Pond" for your latest whine about gays. So much for those bigger issues we have to face.

A whole three? Wow, so are you a poofter? Or one of those latent ones the homosexuals call everyone that dares to disagree with them? Sort of stupid really, calling someone what you are to insult them....the crippled mind of a homosexual at it's very best.

I am certain you have started more than three. I could waste some time and get the exact number but I really don't care. You can pretend all you wish you don't spend a good bit of time discussing in and starting gay threads but you're only fooling yourself. Just don't cry about how we should be concerned about the more serious issues we face while gassing on about gays.

The rest of your post is just you projecting bullshit.

You sound angry and militant, I think you answered my question. All that hate keep you warm at night?

Do all your projections keep you warm at night?

How many have I started there little feller? Be specific

Quite a few. I've seen at least three from you. Hells bells you had to go across "The Pond" for your latest whine about gays. So much for those bigger issues we have to face.

A whole three? Wow, so are you a poofter? Or one of those latent ones the homosexuals call everyone that dares to disagree with them? Sort of stupid really, calling someone what you are to insult them....the crippled mind of a homosexual at it's very best.

I am certain you have started more than three. I could waste some time and get the exact number but I really don't care. You can pretend all you wish you don't spend a good bit of time discussing in and starting gay threads but you're only fooling yourself. Just don't cry about how we should be concerned about the more serious issues we face while gassing on about gays.

You sound angry and militant, I think you answered my question. All that hate keep you warm at night?

You're doing your own fair share of projecting, bub. Leftists...some of the biggest hypocrites on the planet

"Said sex researcher Cynthia Graham. “Orientation isn’t just gay, straight or bisexual. The boundaries are getting fuzzier.”"

Maybe this is why some don't wanna talk about gay stuff as much?

"Support for a right of same-sex couples to marry has risen 8 percentage points in the past two years and jumped 45 points since the question was first asked in 1988, when only 11 percent of Americans said they agreed with the idea. The survey now finds that only a third of Americans are opposed to gay marriage."
Major survey shows most Americans support same-sex marriage - US News

More we talk about it, less reasons people can think of to forbid LGB the right to marry. Education cures ignorance.

"Sept. 18, 2006 -- Nearly one in 10 men who say they're straight have sex only with other men, a New York City survey finds."
Many Straight Men Have Gay Sex

Maybeit's the whole labels thing. Those who identify to surveys they're "gay or lesbian" are only about 3% of the population, but the number who've tried it, or do it occasionally while not identifying as gay or lesbian is much much higher.

Think of a bellcurve. Exclusively straight and gay at at either end, but most people are somewherein the middle. That's human sexuality.

You're doing your own fair share of projecting, bub. Leftists...some of the biggest hypocrites on the planet

There was no projection on my part. You complained about people talking about gays and how they should focus on more pressing issues all the while you gas on about gays around here. If you don't want to talk about gays so much than stop starting and posting in threads about gays. You can't help yourself though.

There was no projection on my part. You complained about people talking about gays and how they should focus on more pressing issues all the while you gas on about gays around here. If you don't want to talk about gays so much than stop starting and posting in threads about gays. You can't help yourself though.

I responded to a thread I agree with. You're just butt hurt because deep down you know the OP is correct but instead you want to go on personal attacks to avoid the facts he stated. Typical left loon ploy. You can't run with the big dogs,I suggest you stay on the porch, you've brought nothing to this thread, not a damn thing

The latest...

Grand Theater in California Shocked Sodomite Suppression Act US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum[/QUOTE]
No one cares Sil. Stop spamming the board with your new thread.

I thought people might want to know that gays are inciting violence against gays in order to strum sympathy strings right on the eve of the "gay marriage" hearing at SCOTUS.

They want and need a diversion to the considerations of institutionalizing motherless daughers and fatherless sons as a federal mandate. This is the perfect ploy. But it also smacks of the same type of inciting to civil unrest that the Missouri situation was whipped into recently...then died down. This looks like whack-a-mole popping up out of another hole...with the same crew behind it...

I responded to a thread I agree with. You're just butt hurt because deep down you know the OP is correct but instead you want to go on personal attacks to avoid the facts he stated. Typical left loon ploy. You can't run with the big dogs,I suggest you stay on the porch, you've brought nothing to this thread, not a damn thing

Poor little bawl baby doesn't like being called out on her hypocrisy. Maybe you can help focus the attention away from gay issues if you start another thread about gays. lol

Poor little bawl baby doesn't like being called out on her hypocrisy. Maybe you can help focus the attention away from gay issues if you start another thread about gays. lol

See there ya go again...hypocrite. If you don't like it stop whining like a little bitch and use ignore. How's that? Now ball up your little digits and throw a temper tantrum...like a good little left loon

See there ya go again...hypocrite. If you don't like it stop whining like a little bitch and use ignore. How's that? Now ball up your little digits and throw a temper tantrum...like a good little left loon

You're such a crybaby. You whine about gay issues getting too much attention and than you post threads whining about gays. How rich.

You can't help yourself now...you couldn't help yourself with your former nic.

You're such a crybaby. You whine about gay issues getting too much attention and than you post threads whining about gays. How rich.

:chillpill:

:lame2:

:asshole:

:asshole:
:cheeky-smiley-018:

Forum List

Back