I am so tired of all the gay shit

SkankyIrishHag, please stop calling yourself Irish. You don't deserve the honor.

Is the gay agenda really the most important issue facing this country? WTF is wrong with us that we let 3% of the population dictate to 97% ?

We have some real problems that need to be addressed: 18 trillion in debt, 47% on govt dole of some sort, the highest corporate tax rate in the world, illegal immigration taking american jobs, Russia, Iran, ISIS, etc.

But instead we spend hours and hours on whether homosexuality is normal and whether gays are being discriminated against.

I am over it. :bang3::banghead:
If gays didnt whine on this board, who would stand for the libs?

Most libs are gay....
Derpiest post of the week

You'll get over it, now run along, Sparky
It was never anything to get over. Just a stupid statement from a stupid fake Irish hag

SkankyIrishHag, please stop calling yourself Irish. You don't deserve the honor.

GFY you rectum wrecking little fool.
Awe poor fake Irish twat. I think I hurt your feewings :(

Look fella, you don't know me so stop pretending you do. Now run along and bother someone who gives a damn what you blabber about. I don't and I doubt you will find many that do. It's the consequences of being a born loser.

Look fella, you don't know me so stop pretending you do. Now run along and bother someone who gives a damn what you blabber about. I don't and I doubt you will find many that do. It's the consequences of being a born loser.
Oh but you do care, you sad little thing. You can pretend that your opinions on homosexuality are important; that you're taking the moral high ground; but you're nothing but a narrow-minded bigot. You better get used to the idea of gay marriage and equal rights for gays; because it's coming.

Oh but you do care, you sad little thing. You can pretend that your opinions on homosexuality are important; that you're taking the moral high ground; but you're nothing but a narrow-minded bigot. You better get used to the idea of gay marriage and equal rights for gays; because it's coming.

I repeat, GFY and one more syllable out of you and I'll end your rant towards me once and for all. Now scram, mental midget

3% of people shouldn't have rights?

This is what a weak, limp wristed pussy in life you and the left are. No one gives a shit about actually discriminating against says. But OMG, they can't get a government marriage and they don't "have rights." In almost all of history, you people would starve
This is unsurprisingly ignorant and wrong.

To deny gay Americans access to marriage law they're eligible to participate in violates the Due Process and Equal Protection Clauses of the 14th Amendment; measures seeking to deny gay Americans access to marriage law are motivated solely by animus toward gay Americans, absent any rational basis, and are consequently un-Constitutional.

Gay American do in fact have rights, they have the right to equal protection of the law, and that you and most other conservatives don't care that these Americans are being denied their rights is consistent with your overall contempt for the Constitution and its case law, and the civil rights of your fellow Americans.

This is what a weak, limp wristed pussy in life you and the left are. No one gives a shit about actually discriminating against says. But OMG, they can't get a government marriage and they don't "have rights." In almost all of history, you people would starve
You're a vile little man, aren't you?

You look at all the atrocities in the world today like genocide in Burma and Africa, oppressive governments who arrest and murder you for opposing them, the large portion of the world you can still be killed for being gay or belonging to the wrong religion. Blacks in this country were brought mostly as slaves, then were segregated where they could live and in schools and laws were made to restrict their freedom. They had water canons fired at them for objecting.

But OMG, gays can't get a piece of paper from their government validating who they sleep with and tax breaks? OMG, we found a baker who wouldn't bake a cake for a gay wedding? Gays have no rights in this country. None. Yeah.

You people have serious issues with perspective. You want gay marriage? Fine, fight for it. I'll oppose you, but I oppose straight government marriage too. Government should not be in the marriage business. You want a cake for a gay wedding and the baker doesn't want to make it for you? WALK ACROSS THE STREET. You people are freaking nuts. I want government to leave me alone. Your desire to vote yourself a living and have government solve your problems for you is weak and pathetic. You would die in most of history because you can't function, government has to do it for you.

To deny gay Americans access to marriage law they're eligible to participate in violates the Due Process and Equal Protection Clauses of the 14th Amendment; measures seeking to deny gay Americans access to marriage law are motivated solely by animus toward gay Americans, absent any rational basis, and are consequently un-Constitutional.

Gay American do in fact have rights, they have the right to equal protection of the law, and that you and most other conservatives don't care that these Americans are being denied their rights is consistent with your overall contempt for the Constitution and its case law, and the civil rights of your fellow Americans.

I realize you love the sound of your own voice and don't really pay attention to anything else, but my point in that post was the absolute obstreperousness of Paint's claim that gays have no rights. Would you care to listen to yourself pontificate on that or do you prefer to just listen to yourself on a different point than the one I made?

Is the gay agenda really the most important issue facing this country? WTF is wrong with us that we let 3% of the population dictate to 97% ?

We have some real problems that need to be addressed: 18 trillion in debt, 47% on govt dole of some sort, the highest corporate tax rate in the world, illegal immigration taking american jobs, Russia, Iran, ISIS, etc.

But instead we spend hours and hours on whether homosexuality is normal and whether gays are being discriminated against.

If gays didnt whine on this board, who would stand for the libs?

Most libs are gay....
Derpiest post of the week

Now when leftists say most Republicans are racist xenophobes on the other hand, that makes perfect sense to you

To the best of my knowledge I've never known a gay person. I'm sure they exist, I'm sure they're out there, but as they're only 2% of the population and relatively consolidated into leftists cities, the whole 'gay rights' thing just seems alien and hollow to me. I don't care about it either way, I wish everyone would shut up about it and get on with important issues.

I repeat, GFY and one more syllable out of you and I'll end your rant towards me once and for all. Now scram, mental midget
Nah I think I'll stay and annoy you. What are you gonna do - put a sassy spell on me?

Gay threads are like initiation rituals, somehow people have the need to create them, to determine who fits in with 'the group', whether it is the GOP or the Dems.

Because it isn't about whether or not you would impose something on someone else, rather it is about a hypothetical scenario where you are asked to vote and it counts.

So, when is this hypothetical vote coming, you know, the one where the question is 'Should same-sex couples be allowed to marry?' Or 'Should gays be forced back in the closet?'.

Since in all likelihood, it won't be, and votes rarely count in US politics, most gay threads are places to agree essentially over semantic points, and rage against people that have no real political power behind them.

Nah I think I'll stay and annoy you. What are you gonna do - put a sassy spell on me?

Ignore you, you may as well be a sparrow fart in a hurricane. You lose, loser.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

attachment.php

You look at all the atrocities in the world today like genocide in Burma and Africa, oppressive governments who arrest and murder you for opposing them, the large portion of the world you can still be killed for being gay or belonging to the wrong religion. Blacks in this country were brought mostly as slaves, then were segregated where they could live and in schools and laws were made to restrict their freedom. They had water canons fired at them for objecting.

But OMG, gays can't get a piece of paper from their government validating who they sleep with and tax breaks? OMG, we found a baker who wouldn't bake a cake for a gay wedding? Gays have no rights in this country. None. Yeah.

You people have serious issues with perspective. You want gay marriage? Fine, fight for it. I'll oppose you, but I oppose straight government marriage too. Government should not be in the marriage business. You want a cake for a gay wedding and the baker doesn't want to make it for you? WALK ACROSS THE STREET. You people are freaking nuts. I want government to leave me alone. Your desire to vote yourself a living and have government solve your problems for you is weak and pathetic. You would die in most of history because you can't function, government has to do it for you.
Another one of those "you should be grateful that we don't kill you" posts.

Another one of those "you should be grateful that we don't kill you" posts.

Strawman

This is surprisingly ignorant and wrong. SThere is no Constitutionally protected right to pretend genders are irrelevant. Society clearly has seen men and women as genders, the states have defined marriage with some variation depending on age and closeness biologically. No one apart from that had a right to marry.

What biological boundaries would you place on homosexuals? First cousins OK? In every state? Or should they mimic their respective heterosexual counterparts for shits and giggles?

Forum List

Back