I am so tired of all the gay shit

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
The Big Easy
Is the gay agenda really the most important issue facing this country? WTF is wrong with us that we let 3% of the population dictate to 97% ?

We have some real problems that need to be addressed: 18 trillion in debt, 47% on govt dole of some sort, the highest corporate tax rate in the world, illegal immigration taking american jobs, Russia, Iran, ISIS, etc.

But instead we spend hours and hours on whether homosexuality is normal and whether gays are being discriminated against.

I am over it. :bang3::banghead:

3% of people shouldn't have rights? Why not 30%?

Are you one of those Rights come from God people, who then wants to vote on the rights others have?

Is the gay agenda really the most important issue facing this country? WTF is wrong with us that we let 3% of the population dictate to 97% ?

We have some real problems that need to be addressed: 18 trillion in debt, 47% on govt dole of some sort, the highest corporate tax rate in the world, illegal immigration taking american jobs, Russia, Iran, ISIS, etc.

But instead we spend hours and hours on whether homosexuality is normal and whether gays are being discriminated against.

If only there was a way for you to avoid or not post in those threads. If only...

If only there was a way for you to avoid or not post in those threads. If only...

It's pretty obvious he was talking about the gay shit all over America, in fact I didn't see him mention gay threads

And yet, any thread about anything remotely gay attracts you like the light attracts a moth.

I skip most of the gay stuff threads, cuz frankly, it bores me out of my skull.

Why does it not bore you?

:thup: I try to avoid reading or listening to all the social ills that affect minorities of any kind.

It's pretty obvious he was talking about the gay shit all over America, in fact I didn't see him mention gay threads

He has posted in numerous gay threads and than bitches about spending hours and hours on gay issues. Stop talking about it if your so sick of it.

He has posted in numerous gay threads and than bitches about spending hours and hours on gay issues. Stop talking about it if your so sick of it.

I agree with him, for some reason the homos think everything is about them and the truth of the matter is they are a small minority looking for special treatment....while there are much bigger issues facing this nation

you're so tired of it you brought it up ..... AGAIN.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Idiots can't even figure out how to mentally ignore a subject they can't deal with ..

I agree with him, for some reason the homos think everything is about them and the truth of the matter is they are a small minority looking for special treatment....while there are much bigger issues facing this nation
So, stop making gay rights such a big fight and just treat them as equals. Simple.

If American society stopped discriminating against gays, then there would be no need for a "gay agenda". The problem is that people like you have no issue with discriminating against gays, and think it is perfectly fine because you disagree with their lifestyle. It's a bit odd that so many people believe discrimination is wrong unless it is against people they don't like.

For someone that believes their are bigger issues facing the nation you sure do start quite a few threads about gays.

If American society stopped discriminating against gays, then there would be no need for a "gay agenda". The problem is that people like you have no issue with discriminating against gays, and think it is perfectly fine because you disagree with their lifestyle. It's a bit odd that so many people believe discrimination is wrong unless it is against people they don't like.

I've never discriminated against a gay, therefore your entire comment is pure bunk, fool. But no doubt you're proud of it

what a bunch of bullshit

You start a thread dealing with gays quite often around here. Are you not apart of the problem?

For someone that believes their are bigger issues facing the nation you sure do start quite a few threads about gays.

How many have I started there little feller? Be specific

So, stop making gay rights such a big fight and just treat them as equals. Simple.

I've been treating them as equals for many years. I have hired many to work for me.

I've been treating them as equals for many years. I have hired many to work for me.

My husband is a partner in a law firm and they have gay associates employed there, we've had them to our home for dinner, I talk to them at functions, etc etc. Most of them are pleasant and professional, the ones starting all this BS are the militants, angry at the world and more importantly angry with themselves and they project that hate

You start a thread dealing with gays quite often around here. Are you not apart of the problem?

How many have I started there little feller? Be specific

Quite a few. I've seen at least three from you. Hells bells you had to go across "The Pond" for your latest whine about gays. So much for those bigger issues we have to face.

My husband is a partner in a law firm and they have gay associates employed there, we've had them to our home for dinner, I talk to them at functions, etc etc. Most of them are pleasant and professional, the ones starting all this BS are the militants, angry at the world and more importantly angry with themselves and they project that hate
Tell us, would you show them what you post here?

Good on you. Want a cookie?

Forum List

Back