I am so tired of all the gay shit

If only there was a way for you to avoid or not post in those threads. If only...

It's pretty obvious he was talking about the gay shit all over America, in fact I didn't see him mention gay threads

He has posted in numerous gay threads and than bitches about spending hours and hours on gay issues. Stop talking about it if your so sick of it.

I agree with him, for some reason the homos think everything is about them and the truth of the matter is they are a small minority looking for special treatment....while there are much bigger issues facing this nation
So, stop making gay rights such a big fight and just treat them as equals. Simple.

Any person with a dick can marry any person with a vagina, you are equal, GOT IT?
And here's an example of the ignorance, fear, hate, and stupidity common to many on the right, and why gay Americans must continue to fight for their rights.

It's pretty obvious he was talking about the gay shit all over America, in fact I didn't see him mention gay threads

He has posted in numerous gay threads and than bitches about spending hours and hours on gay issues. Stop talking about it if your so sick of it.

I agree with him, for some reason the homos think everything is about them and the truth of the matter is they are a small minority looking for special treatment....while there are much bigger issues facing this nation
So, stop making gay rights such a big fight and just treat them as equals. Simple.

Any person with a dick can marry any person with a vagina, you are equal, GOT IT?
And here's an example of the ignorance, fear, hate, and stupidity common to many on the right, and why gay Americans must continue to fight for their rights.
He's a winner alright. I'd ask him what it means when an XY female marries a normal XY male, or an XX male marries a normal XX female, but he wouldn't have an answer. If you just base it on parts, it looks about right.

Is the gay agenda really the most important issue facing this country? WTF is wrong with us that we let 3% of the population dictate to 97% ?

We have some real problems that need to be addressed: 18 trillion in debt, 47% on govt dole of some sort, the highest corporate tax rate in the world, illegal immigration taking american jobs, Russia, Iran, ISIS, etc.

But instead we spend hours and hours on whether homosexuality is normal and whether gays are being discriminated against.

I am over it. :bang3::banghead:

If only there was a way for you to avoid or not post in those threads. If only...

Equal to you maybe.

What god decended and told you what everyone else should think?

Equal to you maybe.

What god decended and told you what everyone else should think?
No God was required.

3% of people shouldn't have rights? Why not 30%?

Are you one of those Rights come from God people, who then wants to vote on the rights others have?
They have all the same rights you and I have.
Why do you bother with that tired old line, which isn't true?

It is true. Furthermore, aren't you one of the queers who says government creates your rights? If government has created a right for you, then you don't have that right. So what are the queers whining about? In Indiana the have no right to be served by private businesses.

3% of people shouldn't have rights? Why not 30%?

Are you one of those Rights come from God people, who then wants to vote on the rights others have?
They have all the same rights you and I have.
Why do you bother with that tired old line, which isn't true?

It is true. Furthermore, aren't you one of the queers who says government creates your rights? If government has created a right for you, then you don't have that right. So what are the queers whining about? In Indiana the have no right to be served by private businesses.
The line is not true, dummy. Your rights were created by this Liberal Nation, and I married the person I loved decades ago and have no problems making sure that the homosexuals can do the same. If they had the same rights as you and I this wouldn't be an issue.

As for businesses being able to simply refuse service, they haven't been able to do that for decades so give up on the idea.

The pro-gay hissies on the left and the anti-gay pissies on the right all just need to let this go. The pissies will not apologize to you hissies, and the hissies are never going to like you pissies.

Yet SCOTUS will make marriage equality the law of the land in less than three months. It will not change the hissy, pissy part of the fight, because you freaks think you can have your way. You can't. Get over it.

Redfish said:
We have some real problems that need to be addressed

Then maybe you and your fellow conservatives should try focusing on those issues instead if worrying about what consenting adults do in their private lives

"Said sex researcher Cynthia Graham. “Orientation isn’t just gay, straight or bisexual. The boundaries are getting fuzzier.”"

Maybe this is why some don't wanna talk about gay stuff as much?

"Support for a right of same-sex couples to marry has risen 8 percentage points in the past two years and jumped 45 points since the question was first asked in 1988, when only 11 percent of Americans said they agreed with the idea. The survey now finds that only a third of Americans are opposed to gay marriage."
Major survey shows most Americans support same-sex marriage - US News

More we talk about it, less reasons people can think of to forbid LGB the right to marry. Education cures ignorance.

"Sept. 18, 2006 -- Nearly one in 10 men who say they're straight have sex only with other men, a New York City survey finds."
Many Straight Men Have Gay Sex

Maybeit's the whole labels thing. Those who identify to surveys they're "gay or lesbian" are only about 3% of the population, but the number who've tried it, or do it occasionally while not identifying as gay or lesbian is much much higher.

Think of a bellcurve. Exclusively straight and gay at at either end, but most people are somewherein the middle. That's human sexuality.
Yeah, the boundaries of everything are getting fuzzier.

Another cop shot in Boston.

I am so tired of all the gay shit

And yet you and yours keep starting topic after topic about it. Day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year.

I don't think you are the least bit tired of hating. Not even close.

When you die, it will be with bile in your throat and a knot in your stomach.

Is the gay agenda really the most important issue facing this country? WTF is wrong with us that we let 3% of the population dictate to 97% ?

We have some real problems that need to be addressed: 18 trillion in debt, 47% on govt dole of some sort, the highest corporate tax rate in the world, illegal immigration taking american jobs, Russia, Iran, ISIS, etc.

But instead we spend hours and hours on whether homosexuality is normal and whether gays are being discriminated against.

As demonstrated by a thread dedicated to the topic.

You sound very far from 'over it'.

National Debt=fake
Russia, Iran=Countries this on wants to take over
ISIS=American operatives
This post=Meant to distance readers from the truth.

Redfish said:

Then maybe you and your fellow conservatives should try focusing on those issues instead if worrying about what consenting adults do in their private lives

No one cares what they do in private. You can use or abuse the human body any way that two consenting adults choose.

What I object to is the in-your-face attitude of the gay activists and their demonization of anyone who happens to believe that homosexuality is an aberation of human sexuality---------------and it is.

So, do whatever you choose in private but don't demand that I call it normal or acceptable.

Redfish said:

No one cares what they do in private. You can use or abuse the human body any way that two consenting adults choose.

What I object to is the in-your-face attitude of the gay activists and their demonization of anyone who happens to believe that homosexuality is an aberation of human sexuality---------------and it is.

So, do whatever you choose in private but don't demand that I call it normal or acceptable.

You cannot force acceptance nor can you legislate morality.

Forum List

Back