I am American, and I respect Christianity.

I give credit to Christians for being able to, however begrudgingly, accept living in a society with secular laws. That's probably the biggest difference between most religions and Islam over the last 500 years, and it truly makes quite a difference in the civility of a nation or region, imo.

Unfortunately, old habits are hard to kick.

We're still going back and forth about who should have how much of Jerusalem/Israel, a place that without it's significance in Abrahamic religions is nothing more than a barren desert with a nice coastline. If those involved could get out of the illogical fog of religion, they'd see a more prudent solution would be to ditch the shithole and move onto greener pastures where Islamic fundamentalism isn't threatening them from a stones throw away...a distance that's currently highly feasible to a backwards monotheistic culture that lacks the modern technology and organization to launch an offensive without it being directly next to them.

Unless you'd all like to support a modern day crusades, on your own dime of course. I'm sick of having to share responsibility for the actions of antiquated mindsets I don't share.

Ironic freeper is ironic.

Not at all. Look at the company you keep in this thread, weirdo.

I'm sure according to those that aren't nut-jobs, they're respectable.

I'm not interested in your perspective KG, it's been proven over and over to be flawed.

Your disinterest is proven every single time you race to participate in my threads.

Which only proves..you don't know what "proven" means.

and yet how many die in the name of your god ...daily.....

mothers killing their kids cause god told them too

etc and so forth....

mcvey was christian

Off the top of my head, no one. Unless you can prove that God actually told these people to kill your have no point.

and yet how many die in the name of your god ...daily.....

mothers killing their kids cause god told them too

etc and so forth....

mcvey was christian

What garbage.

Why don't you quote those numbers? I can give you numbers (and they are high) for how many were killed by Islam yesterday.

PS..McVeigh didn't kill in the name of God.

Eric Rudolph did. He's the guy that bombed Olympic Park, a gay bar and an abortion clinic. The guy that walked into Doctor Tiller's church and shot him in front of his friends and family did it in the name of your god too. Wesbtborogh Baptist Church protests in the name of your god too.

Do you really want to get into the habit of painting an entire religion based on their extremists?

Funny, I don't recall Rudolph ever saying he killed because God told him too. Do you happen to have a link that proves he said this, or are we simply supposed to bow to your awesome awesomeness?

Not at all. Look at the company you keep in this thread, weirdo.

I'm sure according to those that aren't nut-jobs, they're respectable.

I'm not interested in your perspective KG, it's been proven over and over to be flawed.

Your disinterest is proven every single time you race to participate in my threads.

Which only proves..you don't know what "proven" means.

:lmao:

I didn't post until the 5th page.

Good one. :thup:

Like to see the anti-Christian weirdoes in full force.

I hope you don't lump me in with THAT crowd....

I am an anti religion weirdo.​

I respect the right of every individual to believe what ever they want - as long as they understand that I will protest to the point of violence being made to live under any type of religious dogma or law.

Like I said before... the problem with religion is that it cannot, repeat CAN NOT coexist with freedom and tolerance so long as another religion survives.

Once a religious person concedes the equal right of a different religion to exist, they render their own religion impotent.

Religious people by definition think that they are just a little more 'equal' than their heathen neighbors.

What garbage.

Why don't you quote those numbers? I can give you numbers (and they are high) for how many were killed by Islam yesterday.

Eric Rudolph did. He's the guy that bombed Olympic Park, a gay bar and an abortion clinic. The guy that walked into Doctor Tiller's church and shot him in front of his friends and family did it in the name of your god too. Wesbtborogh Baptist Church protests in the name of your god too.

Do you really want to get into the habit of painting an entire religion based on their extremists?

The answer to that is obviously ‘yes.’

The amazing thing is that you never have a trouble painting religions you disagree with on the basis of random accusations against people who are not even part of that religion.

What garbage.

Funny, I don't recall Rudolph ever saying he killed because God told him too. Do you happen to have a link that proves he said this, or are we simply supposed to bow to your awesome awesomeness?

Seawytch is an ignorant ninny. She posts garbage with no basis in reality, then rushes to distance herself from it because even she knows she posts garbage.

I think. I'd prefer to believe she can't possibly be as stupid as she comes across. I like to think she's just being disingenuous, but maybe that's wishful thinking on my part.

Like to see the anti-Christian weirdoes in full force.

I hope you don't lump me in with THAT crowd....
I am an anti religion weirdo.​
I respect the right of every individual to believe what ever they want - as long as they understand that I will protest to the point of violence being made to live under any type of religious dogma or law.

Like I said before... the problem with religion is that it cannot, repeat CAN NOT coexist with freedom and tolerance so long as another religion survives.

Once a religious person concedes the equal right of a different religion to exist, they render their own religion impotent.

Religious people by definition think that they are just a little more 'equal' than their heathen neighbors.

Christianity has lived next to other religions just fine in the USA for the duration of our existence as a free country.

Our freedom is winding down, which is why there are problems now. And the problems aren't with Christians trying to force their religion upon others...it's with others trying to force Christians to abandon their religion.

Predictably, the people who support Islam do not support Christians.

Who said that? Not ONE of them said anything about supporting Muslims over Christians. That's your twisted imagination.

What you guys don't seem to get is that all this hate directed towards us is a small number of extremists who do what FOXnews and MSNBC does here...twist truth to fit a certain point of view. The population over there are vastly uneducated, have limited access to news and information that isn't TRULY state run....and that limited access tends to come from? Guess who?....the extremists.

Think about it....if you lived over there and saw all the death, mayhem and the real poverty....probably your whole life....because unlike us here in the US, they are a younger society.....how much convincing would it take for you to believe that the rest of the world is engaging in a war against your society? How much convincing would it take for you to believe that this "war" is based upon your religion? Since religion plays so heavily in their society.

Just for a minute....reverse the roles of the United States and the Middle East. Put them in the role of the Superpower and us in the role of the uneducated, religion driven society.

Look....I'm not excusing Islamic Terrorists....not in the least. But what you have to realize is that the problem is much, much more complex than...
"Thems Mud People wants to kill us because we believe in Jesus"

They would have wiped us from the planet if they had the power, what's your point?

What garbage.

You could try keeping up with events as they happen so that people don't have to remind you of what was all over the news.

Army of God letters support accused bomber Eric Rudolph

Predictably, the people who support Islam do not support Christians.

Who said that? Not ONE of them said anything about supporting Muslims over Christians. That's your twisted imagination.

What you guys don't seem to get is that all this hate directed towards us is a small number of extremists who do what FOXnews and MSNBC does here...twist truth to fit a certain point of view. The population over there are vastly uneducated, have limited access to news and information that isn't TRULY state run....and that limited access tends to come from? Guess who?....the extremists.

Think about it....if you lived over there and saw all the death, mayhem and the real poverty....probably your whole life....because unlike us here in the US, they are a younger society.....how much convincing would it take for you to believe that the rest of the world is engaging in a war against your society? How much convincing would it take for you to believe that this "war" is based upon your religion? Since religion plays so heavily in their society.

Just for a minute....reverse the roles of the United States and the Middle East. Put them in the role of the Superpower and us in the role of the uneducated, religion driven society.

Look....I'm not excusing Islamic Terrorists....not in the least. But what you have to realize is that the problem is much, much more complex than...
"Thems Mud People wants to kill us because we believe in Jesus"

They would have wiped us from the planet if they had the power, what's your point?

Muslims have a lot of power dumbass. Lol

I respect all religions....except the ones that tell their followers to kill the Infidels (us) because we don't follow THEIR religion. How do you respect someone that wants to murder you? God doesn't even expect us to do that....

Right, there is no example of that in the history of Christianity. :eusa_eh:

The problem here is not that there are examples of that in Christian history, the problem is that the examples in Islam are not from history. Those of us that live in the present understand that crucial difference.

You could try keeping up with events as they happen so that people don't have to remind you of what was all over the news.

Army of God letters support accused bomber Eric Rudolph

Again, she proves herself to be full of shit.

Forum List

Back