I am American, and I respect Christianity.

The Anti-God Hate Squad always use logic when debating the issue of God and yet where is the logic, even the sanity in HATING and obsessing about something which never existed in their feeble minds??? WTF??!! I N S A N I T Y------ L O O N S----- D E R A N G E D.........> The Godless Left.

Poor bob...You confuse my posting with yours and the other pro-terrorist extremists'.

Which, incidentally, doesn't encourage psychotic murderers.

There is a difference between traditional "Middle Eastern" Christianity and what passes for Christianity in the US today.

You will never see ME Christians shouting "let him die" and "applauding executions". You will never hear them saying, "Feed the poor and they will breed".

The religion as split. Their beliefs aren't fundagelical or Republican beliefs, not for the most part. Today's Christian Republicans worship the "Golden Calf".

Whatever, loon.

Oh wait so we are supposed to take you or lgs seriously when you respond like this?
Saying whatever admits you are wrong.

See we don't hate god, that's a false narrative, we hate the people who abuse the name of god for selfish and polluted reasons.

But you are too stupid to figure that out. You rather troll like lgs is doing and assume you are accomplishing something.

They are extremists, they're bigots, and they're a tiny minority of America.

More than that, they're sociopaths.. If you went to a Psychologist and told him you were angered, enraged, spent your days arguing over UNICORNS, they'd lock your ass up and throw away the key! These psycho's define looney-tunes!:lol:

The craziest of the left all right here on display, folks, so you can see them in all their ravening, anti-Christian, lying, anti-liberty glory.

Forum List

Back