I am American, and I respect Christianity.

They are extremists, they're bigots, and they're a tiny minority of America.

More than that, they're sociopaths.. If you went to a Psychologist and told him you were angered, enraged, spent your days arguing over UNICORNS, they'd lock your ass up and throw away the key! These psycho's define looney-tunes!:lol:

Who the fuck keeps pos repping your dumbass?

and yet how many die in the name of your god ...daily.....

mothers killing their kids cause god told them too

etc and so forth....

mcvey was christian

timothy-mcveigh.jpg

Were the FBI, BATF, Delta Force scumbags who invaded the Davidians compound christians?

Timothy McVeigh is the ONLY American who avenged their murder.

Oh...so you support religious cults who stockpile illegal weapons for the "coming Armageddon",

No. I never supported the cold war nor the present "war on terror" scam. I guess you were referring to DC bureaucrats when you said "so you support religious cults who stockpile illegal weapons for the "coming Armageddon",

I mean , you could have NOT been referring to the Davidians who had a right to bear arms and a FUCKING BATF ISSUED LICENSE TO BUY AND SELL FIREARMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

their leaders who abuse and molest their member's children, have total control over their member's private lives...

Excuse me ding dong, but the McLennan County authorities had investigated and re-investigated the allegation and found that they were not substantiated. At any rate , child abuse is NO a federal concern. So stop bullshitting.

The craziest of the left all right here on display, folks, so you can see them in all their ravening, anti-Christian, lying, anti-liberty glory.

Your not talking to anyone outside of maybe ten people. Nobody cares about your thread in the real world.

:cuckoo:

Bipolar Psychosis is real.. When a person spends their time obsessing over hatred- something in their mind that never existed- that person is mentally unstable.

Studies have shown people who see things which don't exist, obsess on them are delusional as hell.. It's no different for the Atheistic loon.. He states there is No God then spends his life trying to prove a negative, enraged over it.. LOL!!!!!!!!!! It's doesn't get nuttier than that!!!:eusa_shifty::eusa_shifty:

Like to see the anti-Christian weirdoes in full force.

As an American, you respect Christianity

What other religions gave gained your respect?

Speaking for myself, your religion of liberalism sure hasn't. You hold others to an infinite standard and yourselves to none. Your arguments are endless double standards and hypocrisy and given that everything you believe is counter to empirical evidence, you just resort to endless ad hominem. It's pathetic. On the other hand, I've known many Muslims and most of them were good people.

I don't particularly 'respect' any other religion..

but I certainly respect the right of others to worship as they please.

Unlike progressives...who think Islam should be able to kill with impunity but Christians should hide their bibles under their beds and be forced out of any position of power if they should be "outed" as Christian.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The craziest of the left all right here on display, folks, so you can see them in all their ravening, anti-Christian, lying, anti-liberty glory.

Ironic freeper is ironic.

Not at all. Look at the company you keep in this thread, weirdo.

I'm sure according to those that aren't nut-jobs, they're respectable.

I'm not interested in your perspective KG, it's been proven over and over to be flawed.

I don't particularly 'respect' any other religion..

but I certainly respect the right of others to worship as they please.

Unlike progressives...who think Islam should be able to kill with impunity but Christians should hide their bibles under their beds and be forced out of any position of power if they should be "outed" as Christian.

If that was true, you'd have a good point.

[/B]

timothy-mcveigh.jpg

Were the FBI, BATF, Delta Force scumbags who invaded the Davidians compound christians?

Timothy McVeigh is the ONLY American who avenged their murder.

Oh...so you support religious cults who stockpile illegal weapons for the "coming Armageddon",

No. I never supported the cold war nor the present "war on terror" scam. I guess you were referring to DC bureaucrats when you said "so you support religious cults who stockpile illegal weapons for the "coming Armageddon",

I mean , you could have NOT been referring to the Davidians who had a right to bear arms and a FUCKING BATF ISSUED LICENSE TO BUY AND SELL FIREARMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

their leaders who abuse and molest their member's children, have total control over their member's private lives...

Excuse me ding dong, but the McLennan County authorities had investigated and re-investigated the allegation and found that they were not substantiated. At any rate , child abuse is NO a federal concern. So stop bullshitting.

Tell me you really didn't expect honesty from Steelplate-in-the-head... :dunno:

Which, incidentally, doesn't encourage psychotic murderers.

You're a Satan lover. You want your version of hate to prevail. You'll suck cocks in hell. There are real Christians, and you're not one of them, you pork puller.

You have 666 embedded in your whaletail tat.

Last edited:
Which, incidentally, doesn't encourage psychotic murderers.

You're a Satan lover. You want your version of hate to prevail. You'll suck cocks in hell. There are real Christians, and you're not one of them, you pork puller.

You have 666 embedded in your whaletail tat.

What is even funnier than the hate-spew above is that he edited it into the current form...

Forum List

Back