I am American, and I respect Christianity.

and yet how many die in the name of your god ...daily.....

mothers killing their kids cause god told them too

etc and so forth....

mcvey was christian

etc and so forth....

mcvey was christian

What garbage.

Why don't you quote those numbers? I can give you numbers (and they are high) for how many were killed by Islam yesterday.

PS..McVeigh didn't kill in the name of God.

etc and so forth....

mcvey was christian

What garbage.

Why don't you quote those numbers? I can give you numbers (and they are high) for how many were killed by Islam yesterday.

Eric Rudolph did. He's the guy that bombed Olympic Park, a gay bar and an abortion clinic. The guy that walked into Doctor Tiller's church and shot him in front of his friends and family did it in the name of your god too. Wesbtborogh Baptist Church protests in the name of your god too.

Do you really want to get into the habit of painting an entire religion based on their extremists?

etc and so forth....

mcvey was christian

What garbage.

Eric Rudolph did. He's the guy that bombed Olympic Park, a gay bar and an abortion clinic. The guy that walked into Doctor Tiller's church and shot him in front of his friends and family did it in the name of your god too. Wesbtborogh Baptist Church protests in the name of your god too.

Do you really want to get into the habit of painting an entire religion based on their extremists?

The answer to that is obviously ‘yes.’

Mother's that kill their kids and say God told them to are just psychotic.
God doesn't tell us to kill ANYONE.

Muslims say they worship the same God we do. But i can't believe that when i know God does not
expect us to do anything like the muslims do. However, the muslims go crazy if their "Prophet" muhammad is mocked. Our God wouldn't have a prophet like him, so another reason i don't believe we worship the same God.

And McVey may have said he was a christian, but he wasn't....and he never said he killed all those people in the name of God or that God wanted him to.

Anyone can SAY they're Christian, but just going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

There is no comparsion between someone like Eric Rudolph and the thousands of people who want to kill infidels. There is no country that makes the claim of being a Christian country following the Bible and stones women to death for showing a wrist or insulting Jesus.

To draw some kind of moral equivalency to justify muslim violance is insane, it's grasping for straws that don't even exist.

What garbage.

The answer to that is obviously ‘yes.’

The answer is I'll get no answer I'm sure. Of course Kosher doesn't want to be painted with the same brush as the lovely and talented Phelps/Roper family. Those good Christians that believe so deeply in the word of their god that they protest funerals.

Well guess what Kosh, Muslims don't want to be painted by the actions of their extremists either.

20081019-ned2jia6i9pi6kt7ritw9w7x4t.jpg

Last edited:
Predictably, the people who support Islam do not support Christians.

Mother's that kill their kids and say God told them to are just psychotic.
God doesn't tell us to kill ANYONE.

Muslims say they worship the same God we do. But i can't believe that when i know God does not
expect us to do anything like the muslims do. However, the muslims go crazy if their "Prophet" muhammad is mocked. Our God wouldn't have a prophet like him, so another reason i don't believe we worship the same God.

And McVey may have said he was a christian, but he wasn't....and he never said he killed all those people in the name of God or that God wanted him to.

Anyone can SAY they're Christian, but just going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Did writing that give you a headache? You shouldn't strain yourself so.

etc and so forth....

mcvey was christian

What garbage.

She was not comparing numbers just stating a truth.

Predictably, the people who support Islam do not support Christians.

Who said that? Not ONE of them said anything about supporting Muslims over Christians. That's your twisted imagination.

What you guys don't seem to get is that all this hate directed towards us is a small number of extremists who do what FOXnews and MSNBC does here...twist truth to fit a certain point of view. The population over there are vastly uneducated, have limited access to news and information that isn't TRULY state run....and that limited access tends to come from? Guess who?....the extremists.

Think about it....if you lived over there and saw all the death, mayhem and the real poverty....probably your whole life....because unlike us here in the US, they are a younger society.....how much convincing would it take for you to believe that the rest of the world is engaging in a war against your society? How much convincing would it take for you to believe that this "war" is based upon your religion? Since religion plays so heavily in their society.

Just for a minute....reverse the roles of the United States and the Middle East. Put them in the role of the Superpower and us in the role of the uneducated, religion driven society.

Look....I'm not excusing Islamic Terrorists....not in the least. But what you have to realize is that the problem is much, much more complex than...
"Thems Mud People wants to kill us because we believe in Jesus"

There is no comparsion between someone like Eric Rudolph and the thousands of people who want to kill infidels. There is no country that makes the claim of being a Christian country following the Bible and stones women to death for showing a wrist or insulting Jesus.

To draw some kind of moral equivalency to justify muslim violance is insane, it's grasping for straws that don't even exist.

correction. Hundreds of thousands

Forum List

Back