Zone1 Christianity is being associated with nationalism and racism.

Christianity is being associated with nationalism and racism.
The values of Christianity are being aborted by those associateing it with nationalism and racism..
the left is starting to ramp up attacks on those who represent the biggest obstacle to their overturning of individual rights .. Christians ..

Last edited:
The values of Christianity are being aborted by those associateing it with nationalism and racism..
I understand why godless progressives hate Christians

The left is pro sin

But why hate the nation that has given them so much?

The left is pro sin

God is not about nations, God is about people, all people. God does not care what country you live in or what race you are.Seperating people by nationality or race is not Christian values.

God is not about nations, God is about people, all people. God does not care what country you live in or what race you are.Seperating people by nationality or race is not Christian values.
Thats a rousing speech by lib standards

But its based on a lie

Conservatives are not trying to make America a Christian theoracy

Although its worth noting that when Jesus was the unofficial head of state America was truly blessed by God

We just want to stand up for the religious freedom of Christians under assault by godless progressives

A more accurate statement would be that the radical left is associating Christianity with their warped definitions of nationalism and racism in order to vilify it.

I agree with you there.

God also hates evil, though.

And that is where we would part ways.

What values does Christianity have? When I say this I mean THE WHOLE OF CHRISTIANITY rather than one sect of Christianity.

The left is pro sin

That's ridiculous, everyone has a god they worship whether it's alcohol, money, Power & Control(PC), Maker, themselves, drugs etc. The statist left marxinazis just worship a different god than Christians do. The statist left do not believe in the concept of sin unless they feel they have been personally wronged in their eyes, then they call it 'persecuted'. The reason the statist left desire so strongly to see America go under is two fold; first is they want most of all Power & Control/PC(narcissistic induced) over other people & the American constituency's U.S. federal Constitution/BoR presents a major barrier to their ambitions of Power & Control(PC) over other people.

Second; the statist left marxinazis are STRICTLY herd/pack(cult oriented) groupthinkers. They see other folks that can actually think for themselves, don't need unions to keep them employed or are self employed & that absolutely terrifies the statist left, like successful 'individuals' must look like terrifying towering gods to them. Ergophobia 'may' be a contributing/dominating factor to the bizarre behavioral & paranoid mindset of the statist left marxinazis but I am not sure on that one.

This is so demonic

Only Jesus Christ represents Christianity.
One would have to be completely evil, wicked, demonic and anti-God to think otherwise during Easter (resurrection) weekend.

Im sure you made that up that Christianity is associated with racism and nationalism. I never heard that before. You probably do not like Christianity, because they follow certain rules and values which you do not like.

So what, you admit it isn't true. It'sl like some people who like abortion or gay marriage call Biden a Catholic.
But what does God say?
St Francis said " What I am to God is what I am, no more,and no less"

Forum List

Back