I am about to bust a series NUT because Warriors lost, KD was hurt. Klay got hurt

Call it what you want.. facts are they can take play within the rules .. it’s not real basketball..
Well you go play your "white basketball" and see how much money you make and how much respect you garner doing it. You will only get respect if you can compete against the best players on the planet using those "Black rules" and who just so happen to be Black.
Play by the rules lol haha
You can play by whatever rules you want. No one is going to come watch you. Youre inferior at basketball. :laugh:
Hmm real basketball or low iq ball hmmm lol
Your IQ doesnt shoot or jump. No one wants to watch slow white boys like yourself figure out the game in slow motion. :laugh:
We can do both and we have a high iq lol your so angry ha

Lol yea history tells us who’s scared, you were are slaves haha
Whites were slaves too. Thats where the word comes from. Europe and the Slavic people. Try another method to soothe your hurt feelings about not having the skills and heart to play NBA basketball like a real man.
Cool story ,, lol
I noticed youre reduced to saying "cool story" a lot. Your feelings must really be taking a hit. :laugh:
I wasn’t a slave ha
Youre a slave to your weakness. You cant play because of your genetic code. Here is Bird explaining why your hero Lambieer was basically a little bitch. :laugh:

Lol can’t play what? We invented the game lol ratings have went down since bird left lol blacks can’t play within the rule book it’s why no one watches anymore

Whites were slaves too. Thats where the word comes from. Europe and the Slavic people. Try another method to soothe your hurt feelings about not having the skills and heart to play NBA basketball like a real man.
Cool story ,, lol
I noticed youre reduced to saying "cool story" a lot. Your feelings must really be taking a hit. :laugh:
I wasn’t a slave ha
Youre a slave to your weakness. You cant play because of your genetic code. Here is Bird explaining why your hero Lambieer was basically a little bitch. :laugh:

Lol can’t play what? We invented the game lol ratings have went down since bird left lol blacks can’t play within the rule book it’s why no one watches anymore

“We”? YOU didn’t invent anything.

Cool story ,, lol
I wasn’t a slave ha

Yes we in Naysmith Springfield Massachusetts

I wasn’t a slave ha

He, and the sport he invented, have absolutely nothing to do with you. NOTHING.

Cool story ,, lol
I wasn’t a slave ha

Cant play the game you stole from another culture and claimed you made it up. The NBA has hit all time highs long after Bird left and is more watched now than when Bird was playing.

Well you go play your "white basketball" and see how much money you make and how much respect you garner doing it. You will only get respect if you can compete against the best players on the planet using those "Black rules" and who just so happen to be Black.
Play by the rules lol haha
You can play by whatever rules you want. No one is going to come watch you. Youre inferior at basketball. :laugh:
Hmm real basketball or low iq ball hmmm lol
Your IQ doesnt shoot or jump. No one wants to watch slow white boys like yourself figure out the game in slow motion. :laugh:
We can do both and we have a high iq lol your so angry ha
You definitely have an IQ about the same as your shoe size which isnt surprising to me. Dont make me laugh about playing basketball. If you were good at basketball there would be at least one US white boy starting in the All Star game. Whites outnumber Blacks here in the US so whats the problem? You cant say lack of interest because white people love trying be like us Blacks on the court. :laugh:

I wasn’t a slave ha

I’m white

Cool story ,, lol
I wasn’t a slave ha

Cant play the game you stole from another culture and claimed you made it up. The NBA has hit all time highs long after Bird left and is more watched now than when Bird was playing.

That’s all hype the game is not good.. blacks can’t play basketball they can play what every they want ball lol.. like I said call the rules and look at the score

I’m white

And?

I’m white

And?
It’s a white sport.. that crap on tv is not basketball if it was call the rules and watch the score lol

I’m white

And?
It’s a white sport.. that crap on tv is not basketball if it was call the rules and watch the score lol

It’s just a sport, and sports don’t have colors, dishrag. You might as well insist only girls be allowed to play.

It any case, it’s got nothing to do with you, so stop misusing pronouns.

I’m white

And?

It’s just a sport, and sports don’t have colors, dishrag. You might as well insist only girls be allowed to play.

Umm ok cool story

I’m white

And?

Umm ok cool story

What story?

Umm ok cool story

What story?
You just told a story cool lol

Umm ok cool story

What story?

I didn’t tell a story. What are you talking about?

I’m white

No ones fault youre recessive so what does that have to do with the point?

I’m white

And?
Sports dont have colors. It just so happens more Black people play the sport better than white people. However there are some good white players.

Umm ok cool story

What story?

I didn’t tell a story. What are you talking about?
What ever you said it was cool

I’m white
No ones fault youre recessive so what does that have to do with the point?
Lol that’s why the 10% of whites in South Africa run it hahah
If your saying you want to be our bitches again say when lol

Forum List

Back