I am about to bust a series NUT because Warriors lost, KD was hurt. Klay got hurt

He still put his nuts in Lambieers mouth. :laughing0301:
Bill has ended many blacks career.. no heart
Many more have dunked on him. He had no skills so he was reduced to hurting people. No heart either. Theres a reason Bird hated his guts.
Cool story
Yes, you being good a basketball is a cool story. Maybe I should use the word myth instead of story?
Call it what you want.. facts are they can take play within the rules .. it’s not real basketball..
Well you go play your "white basketball" and see how much money you make and how much respect you garner doing it. You will only get respect if you can compete against the best players on the planet using those "Black rules" and who just so happen to be Black.

I guess thats why there are so many white superstars in the NBA right? :laugh:
It’s street ball. Ratings are going down.. I can’t watch that garbage.. new league will be bad ass.. personality, real basketball ball skills.
I hope you arent holding your breath.The ratings were down because a Black guy named Lebron wasnt playing. No one is going to watch white boys play a game they lack the skills and heart to play at the highest levels. Sorry. You'd be better off getting some white boys with heart like the europeans. US white boys are soft as a fat girls booty.:itsok:
Sorry blacks can’t play basketball if they could they would use the rule book ha .. it’s like they said don’t call the rules they are to stupid ha
Is english your second language? I didnt understand your second sentence.
I’m sure ha
Youre sure english is your second language?

Late to the party so disgusted with this whole thing! Golden State probably shouldn't have even been in contention but for the choking dogs in Houston! I keep trying to give 'props' to Harden, but he disappoints every post season; same with gunner CP3! All that talent and it's been about as useless to them as notable "highlight reels" like Vince Carter! It's not always their fault, but they usually contribute in the end by "not contributing!" It's been the knock on Curry; tons of records and MVP wins for the season, but in the playoffs he's been getting smacked by detractors until recently during this last series! :2cents: :dunno:

GS is over like a mutherfucker

Thats funny cause your hard core GS fans who sold the place out for like 20 years when the Warriors were winning 24 games a season would probably beg to differ with you. when you say they are 'OVER' thats quite a relative term. Fact is, they will not be over anytime soon. It starts with ownership and works it's way down from there. GS as a complete franchise has vastly improved from the days when they couldn't entice a superstar to play on their team and could hardly even make the playoffs. they have now become a destination. Sounds like you are echoing what much of the butthurt fans across the NBA world have been for the last few years . Sorry your team has sucked for so many years now but trust me , the Warriors have had more than their fair share of that and now you will have to deal with the fact they are not going anywhere anytime soon. I dont know what you have been watching for the last 5 years but if you dont see what it took them to get to the finals each year, you dont even understand what basketball is.

No 3 peat and no KD or retarded Klay next season. Curry is TOO GAY to lead a team

Doesnt really matter what you think. In the next three years they will reload and finish far ahead of the Sixers. As I said, winning really starts with the ownership. They will reload and then again... the Warriors have been discounted for the last 5 years and not only that. They have never gotten respect which is one of the reasons they will continue to win going forward. As a long time GS fan myself, I see this season as successful even though we didnt win the title and got injuries. If anything the warriors proved their toughness beyond a doubt this year, they did everything they could except for what was out of their control.

You should double check your Sixer talk. They gave TOR a match, losing on a last second miracle 3pter 3 rim bounces? by Leonard from the corner. GS at their best could barely hang with TOR.

GS at their best? Looney playing on a broken bone, Thompson on a Hamstring injury, then out with knee, KD. out, Cousins not quite back yet from a torn Quad, Iguadala and Livingston out of their prime and holding together with Ducttape and your saying they were at their best? Still... Thompson doesnt go down and GS wins game 6 and game seven is anybodys bet.

Ha blacks can’t play.. maybe MJ
It’s street ball. Ratings are going down.. I can’t watch that garbage.. new league will be bad ass.. personality, real basketball ball skills.
I hope you arent holding your breath.The ratings were down because a Black guy named Lebron wasnt playing. No one is going to watch white boys play a game they lack the skills and heart to play at the highest levels. Sorry. You'd be better off getting some white boys with heart like the europeans. US white boys are soft as a fat girls booty.:itsok:

The best whites figure out early on, Golf, Baseball, QB are my best shots to big money and walk away able to retire. NBA NFL too violent with 300lb steroid stuffed goons under-cutting you or worse.

The two Black guys from VA. (real brothers) on 90 Day Fiancee keep me laughing! So I am not racist. They are great!
From what I see US white guys are intimidated too easily. The only ones that make it have ultimate confidence in their ability. I dont understand why white guys would think something is too violent considering the history of white people.
Lol yea history tells us who’s scared, you were are slaves haha

GS is over like a mutherfucker

Thats funny cause your hard core GS fans who sold the place out for like 20 years when the Warriors were winning 24 games a season would probably beg to differ with you. when you say they are 'OVER' thats quite a relative term. Fact is, they will not be over anytime soon. It starts with ownership and works it's way down from there. GS as a complete franchise has vastly improved from the days when they couldn't entice a superstar to play on their team and could hardly even make the playoffs. they have now become a destination. Sounds like you are echoing what much of the butthurt fans across the NBA world have been for the last few years . Sorry your team has sucked for so many years now but trust me , the Warriors have had more than their fair share of that and now you will have to deal with the fact they are not going anywhere anytime soon. I dont know what you have been watching for the last 5 years but if you dont see what it took them to get to the finals each year, you dont even understand what basketball is.

No 3 peat and no KD or retarded Klay next season. Curry is TOO GAY to lead a team

Doesnt really matter what you think. In the next three years they will reload and finish far ahead of the Sixers. As I said, winning really starts with the ownership. They will reload and then again... the Warriors have been discounted for the last 5 years and not only that. They have never gotten respect which is one of the reasons they will continue to win going forward. As a long time GS fan myself, I see this season as successful even though we didnt win the title and got injuries. If anything the warriors proved their toughness beyond a doubt this year, they did everything they could except for what was out of their control.

You should double check your Sixer talk. They gave TOR a match, losing on a last second miracle 3pter 3 rim bounces? by Leonard from the corner. GS at their best could barely hang with TOR.

GS at their best? Looney playing on a broken bone, Thompson on a Hamstring injury, then out with knee, KD. out, Cousins not quite back yet from a torn Quad, Iguadala and Livingston out of their prime and holding together with Ducttape and your saying they were at their best? Still... Thompson doesnt go down and GS wins game 6 and game seven is anybodys bet.
You forgot Curry had a dislocated finger on his left hand.

Bill has ended many blacks career.. no heart
Many more have dunked on him. He had no skills so he was reduced to hurting people. No heart either. Theres a reason Bird hated his guts.
Cool story
Yes, you being good a basketball is a cool story. Maybe I should use the word myth instead of story?
Call it what you want.. facts are they can take play within the rules .. it’s not real basketball..
Well you go play your "white basketball" and see how much money you make and how much respect you garner doing it. You will only get respect if you can compete against the best players on the planet using those "Black rules" and who just so happen to be Black.
Play by the rules lol haha

The best whites figure out early on, Golf, Baseball, QB are my best shots to big money and walk away able to retire. NBA NFL too violent with 300lb steroid stuffed goons under-cutting you or worse.

The two Black guys from VA. (real brothers) on 90 Day Fiancee keep me laughing! So I am not racist. They are great!
From what I see US white guys are intimidated too easily. The only ones that make it have ultimate confidence in their ability. I dont understand why white guys would think something is too violent considering the history of white people.
Whites were slaves too. Thats where the word comes from. Europe and the Slavic people. Try another method to soothe your hurt feelings about not having the skills and heart to play NBA basketball like a real man.

Cool story
You can play by whatever rules you want. No one is going to come watch you. Youre inferior at basketball. :laugh:

Whites were slaves too. Thats where the word comes from. Europe and the Slavic people. Try another method to soothe your hurt feelings about not having the skills and heart to play NBA basketball like a real man.
Cool story ,, lol

Ha blacks can’t play.. maybe MJ

Try being a 160lb white wideout in the NFL. The black will do all they can extra to injure them. Fact. Same in NBA, white rookie won't get the ball upsetting team chemistry.

These people keep trying to start professional football leagues.. they have it wrong we need a new basketball league.. more personality, and real skills. Not athletic ability. I can go to any hood and see that crap.

I don't know what you've been watching then. Warriors when they are clicking on all four, have lead the league in assists and passing, which includes a lot of screen setting, moving without the ball etc.. there is a lot of skill there, if you think its not skill, then how was it Curry knocked down 400 3's in one season?... and that was with efficiency,, not just volume shooting.

They play in a division where defense is not played. The regular season is mostly a circus for them. No pressure, playoffs assured. How effective was Curry launching circus shots working out in playoff pressure against legit defense. I'll wait.

Well, with no one left to pass the ball to, it makes it easy for the D to double and tripple team him. Still he averaged 28 per game in the post season. Thats more than decent for someone who wasnt even supposed to make it in the NBA. Curry does a lot more than launch circus shots. Hes better on D than he gets credit for , active on rebounds.. wears out opposing defenses by moving off the ball and is more than capable at taking it to the rim for a 6'3" or so player.

Cool story ,, lol
I noticed youre reduced to saying "cool story" a lot. Your feelings must really be taking a hit. :laugh:

Cool story
You can play by whatever rules you want. No one is going to come watch you. Youre inferior at basketball. :laugh:
Hmm real basketball or low iq ball hmmm lol

Cool story ,, lol
I noticed youre reduced to saying "cool story" a lot. Your feelings must really be taking a hit. :laugh:
I wasn’t a slave ha

it was just not their year

But TOR had no injuries? They had to battle the East to get there. Next man up they say.....

Hmm real basketball or low iq ball hmmm lol
Your IQ doesnt shoot or jump. No one wants to watch slow white boys like yourself figure out the game in slow motion. :laugh:

But TOR had no injuries? They had to battle the East to get there. Next man up they say.....
What injuries? Even if there were injuries that didnt take them out of the game. No excuses but lets be real. If Lowery and Siakam, go down for TOR GSW wins even with Klay and Durant out.

I dont take anything away from Toronto, they did what they had to do. They played the team that was in front of them but that was hardly Golden State at its best.

it was just not their year
No shit. It was like someone was purposely trying to keep them from winning. First Durant, then Iggy, then the only big man that could guard the PnR, then Klay.

Forum List

Back