Warriors Moving To San Francisco

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Their new logo.

whatsapp-1892841_640.png

Warriors logo will change next season along with move to San Francisco

The San Francisco Stinkies would be a nice name. The parking will be prohibitively expensive for all but Dot Com billionaires. I used to go to games at the old Civic Auditorium downtown when you didn't have to be a Rockefeller or
Pelosi to get a ticket but that's all gone now. If I watch at all it will be on television.

The San Francisco Stinkies would be a nice name. The parking will be prohibitively expensive for all but Dot Com billionaires. I used to go to games at the old Civic Auditorium downtown when you didn't have to be a Rockefeller or
Pelosi to get a ticket but that's all gone now. If I watch at all it will be on television.

thats what that motherfucker Jed York did to the 49ers as you well know. He has priced out all the blue collar workers with that asinine move to santa clara and has catered to all those people,it is backfiring on him in a major way though because other than prime time games when everybody wants to be seen,its normal for that stadium to look like this for most games.:biggrin:

a friend of mine even told me sometime last year he was at a bar and they had that game on and he saw very few people in the stands.:lmao::laughing0301:

Pricing the fan base out of existence. Smart move by the big brained boys in Dot Com land.
We used to go to 49er games too at Kezar and Candlestick. No more of that now.

Forum List

Back