I am about to bust a series NUT because Warriors lost, KD was hurt. Klay got hurt

From what I see US white guys are intimidated too easily. The only ones that make it have ultimate confidence in their ability. I dont understand why white guys would think something is too violent considering the history of white people.
Lol yea history tells us who’s scared, you were are slaves haha
Whites were slaves too. Thats where the word comes from. Europe and the Slavic people. Try another method to soothe your hurt feelings about not having the skills and heart to play NBA basketball like a real man.
Cool story ,, lol
I noticed youre reduced to saying "cool story" a lot. Your feelings must really be taking a hit. :laugh:
I wasn’t a slave ha
Youre a slave to your weakness. You cant play because of your genetic code. Here is Bird explaining why your hero Lambieer was basically a little bitch. :laugh:

GS had plenty of players. Those two young guys shoulda been in there a lot more. Instead they stuck with Green Iggy and Looney? All over-rated.

Point remains, that crazy style of ball does not easily beat a good team or so it seems? Khwai was hurt too, correct? Leg?

GS had plenty of players. Those two young guys shoulda been in there a lot more. Instead they stuck with Green Iggy and Looney? All over-rated.

Point remains, that crazy style of ball does not easily beat a good team or so it seems? Khwai was hurt too, correct? Leg?
That doesnt make a lot of sense. Rotations typically shorten up in the playoffs because the "young guys" arent seasoned enough. Also that style had the Dubs in the Finals the last 5 years in a row. Theres a reason every single team has tried to emulate the Dubs except the ones that simply dont have the personnel. Within the confines of the team Looney was very important because he was the only big guy that could move his feet. No he wasnt a superstar but he was vitally important in stopping penetration. Not getting why you think Iggy is overrated. If anything he is underrated.

Khwai was hurt too but like Curry he was still in the game and demanded attention.

That doesnt make a lot of sense. Rotations typically shorten up in the playoffs because the "young guys" arent seasoned enough. Also that style had the Dubs in the Finals the last 5 years in a row. Theres a reason every single team has tried to emulate the Dubs except the ones that simply dont have the personnel. Within the confines of the team Looney was very important because he was the only big guy that could move his feet. No he wasnt a superstar but he was vitally important in stopping penetration. Not getting why you think Iggy is overrated. If anything he is underrated.

Khwai was hurt too but like Curry he was still in the game and demanded attention.

My point was, if those guys were hurt? Those two young guys were doing a great on offense when in? Maybe I am wrong? Maybe they were a liability on defense? But if others are injured?

To be honest I did not think TOR could score enough to play with GS. But they were a good complete team.

people think of GS as only an offensive team with circus shots but thats an exaggeration. Thats' people who dont understand what they really do. Iggy, Draymond and Looney over-rated is laughable, they along with Thompson are the core of the defense. Three championships and five straight finals... and they still get called overrated! Thats why I always wonder what are people even looking at or, do they comprehend how the game is even played?

My point was, if those guys were hurt? Those two young guys were doing a great on offense when in? Maybe I am wrong? Maybe they were a liability on defense? But if others are injured?

To be honest I did not think TOR could score enough to play with GS. But they were a good complete team.

Well, with GS, defense is everything to their game plan. The one gamble they took when they got KD and Cousins as an injured player was it took away their ability to find more good bench players. Guys like David West caliber or a Mo Spates type

TOR didnt have a weak link on defense and they were hitting their shots. The young guys were really just in to give the vets a breather. Basically it was dont get beat and pass the ball to the shooters. Hit your open jumpers. They werent able to do that enough to draw more defenders away from Curry. TOR played a box and 1 on Curry in the NBA. You dont realize how disrespectful/desperate that is. These are pro players and TOR was loudly saying "if you beat us its not going to be because Curry got going".

TOR didnt have a weak link on defense and they were hitting their shots. The young guys were really just in to give the vets a breather. Basically it was dont get beat and pass the ball to the shooters. Hit your open jumpers. They werent able to do that enough to draw more defenders away from Curry. TOR played a box and 1 on Curry in the NBA. You dont realize how disrespectful/desperate that is. These are pro players and TOR was loudly saying "if you beat us its not going to be because Curry got going".

STFU punk, I'd drain shots on you all day, biiiitch.

Come on guy. You dont even believe that so why in the world you try to get me to believe it? :laughing0301:

Come on guy. You dont even believe that so why in the world you try to get me to believe it? :laughing0301:

2 words: pump-fake
motherfucker. You ain't packin' nothing.

Pump fakes dont work on me. I said nothing about blocking your shot. I'll just be in your face making you miss if you somehow managed to get the ball. You dont shoot good enough for me to go for a pump fake. Hell. if you pump fake then my job is done :laugh:

Pump fakes dont work on me. I said nothing about blocking your shot. I'll just be in your face making you miss if you somehow managed to get the ball. You dont shoot good enough for me to go for a pump fake. Hell. if you pump fake then my job is done :laugh:

Whatever, bitch. In your face.

I guess thats better trash talk than saying you would set a pick on me. :laughing0301:

I guess thats better trash talk than saying you would set a pick on me. :laughing0301:

:1peleas:

1f0tbcl6aho11.jpg

1f0tbcl6aho11.jpg

1f0tbcl6aho11.jpg

:laughing0301:

I FEEL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The GOLDEN GIRLS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ouch, but no.

The bench was feeble this year. With Curry, Klay, Draymond and $30 million freed up from Durant leaving the Warriors will have a better all around team next year. Unless you believe the Lakers are a dream team now, the Warriors could still win the West next season

I FEEL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The GOLDEN GIRLS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ouch, but no.

The bench was feeble this year. With Curry, Klay, Draymond and $30 million freed up from Durant leaving the Warriors will have a better all around team next year. Unless you believe the Lakers are a dream team now, the Warriors could still win the West next season

GS not winning shit without Klay and KD

Forum List

Back