I am about to bust a series NUT because Warriors lost, KD was hurt. Klay got hurt

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I FEEL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The GOLDEN GIRLS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

That’s not basketball.. that was shit.. if anyone ever watched bird magic, or Jordan era.. that was basketball.. this is shit

That’s not basketball.. that was shit.. if anyone ever watched bird magic, or Jordan era.. that was basketball.. this is shit
I have to agree...

Barkley, Thomas, Bird, Johnson, Jordan, Pippen, Hakeem, and so on were real Basketball...

I have to agree...

Barkley, Thomas, Bird, Johnson, Jordan, Pippen, Hakeem, and so on were real Basketball...
I watch this crap is it’s a guy that runs thru 4 guys draws a foul, or scores.. no passing, no personality. It’s depressing.

These people keep trying to start professional football leagues.. they have it wrong we need a new basketball league.. more personality, and real skills. Not athletic ability. I can go to any hood and see that crap.

I respect both. That was ISO ball and the warriors were successful by controlling floor spacing and passing.
If it was shit then why did GS go to the finals every year for the last five? ISO heavy teams should have beat them, so whats the excuse? GS plays great basketball

These people keep trying to start professional football leagues.. they have it wrong we need a new basketball league.. more personality, and real skills. Not athletic ability. I can go to any hood and see that crap.
MJ's brother played for a 5' 9" and under league go watch that

(They had the same parents)

michael-jordan-family-parents-siblings-1.jpg
michael-jordan-family-siblings-brother-larry-jordan-768x409.jpg

I FEEL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The GOLDEN GIRLS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

thats cause youur a Philly fan and your team is going NW... GS will be back next year cause they have heart. Curry is just an average guy who made himself great by hard work , and the same for all their other drafted stars. Overlooked by everybody and still managed to win 3 championships. Goes to show you havent watched too closely,..... but then again. your a Philly fan so......

I respect both. That was ISO ball and the warriors were successful by controlling floor spacing and passing.
If it was shit then why did GS go to the finals every year for the last five? ISO heavy teams should have beat them, so whats the excuse? GS plays great basketball
HYPE SELLS TICKETS. So they tell
Refs to ease up on calls on some players. Let them play street ball, rules are a joke.

HYPE SELLS TICKETS. So they tell
Refs to ease up on calls on some players. Let them play street ball, rules are a joke.

That may be true, but if you were to check the stats I dont think GS gets to the line any more than anyone else. You can see guys grabbing Curry by the arm to slow down his off the ball cuts and he doesnt get calls for that. It's not like he gets treated with kit gloves.

Late to the party so disgusted with this whole thing! Golden State probably shouldn't have even been in contention but for the choking dogs in Houston! I keep trying to give 'props' to Harden, but he disappoints every post season; same with gunner CP3! All that talent and it's been about as useless to them as notable "highlight reels" like Vince Carter! It's not always their fault, but they usually contribute in the end by "not contributing!" It's been the knock on Curry; tons of records and MVP wins for the season, but in the playoffs he's been getting smacked by detractors until recently during this last series! :2cents: :dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Late to the party so disgusted with this whole thing! Golden State probably shouldn't have even been in contention but for the choking dogs in Houston! I keep trying to give 'props' to Harden, but he disappoints every post season; same with gunner CP3! All that talent and it's been about as useless to them as notable "highlight reels" like Vince Carter! It's not always their fault, but they usually contribute in the end by "not contributing!" It's been the knock on Curry; tons of records and MVP wins for the season, but in the playoffs he's been getting smacked by detractors until recently during this last series! :2cents: :dunno:

GS is over like a mutherfucker

Thats funny cause your hard core GS fans who sold the place out for like 20 years when the Warriors were winning 24 games a season would probably beg to differ with you. when you say they are 'OVER' thats quite a relative term. Fact is, they will not be over anytime soon. It starts with ownership and works it's way down from there. GS as a complete franchise has vastly improved from the days when they couldn't entice a superstar to play on their team and could hardly even make the playoffs. they have now become a destination. Sounds like you are echoing what much of the butthurt fans across the NBA world have been for the last few years . Sorry your team has sucked for so many years now but trust me , the Warriors have had more than their fair share of that and now you will have to deal with the fact they are not going anywhere anytime soon. I dont know what you have been watching for the last 5 years but if you dont see what it took them to get to the finals each year, you dont even understand what basketball is.

Thats funny cause your hard core GS fans who sold the place out for like 20 years when the Warriors were winning 24 games a season would probably beg to differ with you. when you say they are 'OVER' thats quite a relative term. Fact is, they will not be over anytime soon. It starts with ownership and works it's way down from there. GS as a complete franchise has vastly improved from the days when they couldn't entice a superstar to play on their team and could hardly even make the playoffs. they have now become a destination. Sounds like you are echoing what much of the butthurt fans across the NBA world have been for the last few years . Sorry your team has sucked for so many years now but trust me , the Warriors have had more than their fair share of that and now you will have to deal with the fact they are not going anywhere anytime soon. I dont know what you have been watching for the last 5 years but if you dont see what it took them to get to the finals each year, you dont even understand what basketball is.

No 3 peat and no KD or retarded Klay next season. Curry is TOO GAY to lead a team

No 3 peat and no KD or retarded Klay next season. Curry is TOO GAY to lead a team

Doesnt really matter what you think. In the next three years they will reload and finish far ahead of the Sixers. As I said, winning really starts with the ownership. They will reload and then again... the Warriors have been discounted for the last 5 years and not only that. They have never gotten respect which is one of the reasons they will continue to win going forward. As a long time GS fan myself, I see this season as successful even though we didnt win the title and got injuries. If anything the warriors proved their toughness beyond a doubt this year, they did everything they could except for what was out of their control.

No one wants to watch a bunch of slow non athletic white boys play a game where athleticism and 3 point shooting skills are prime. If you think shooting 3 pointers or dribbling is not a skill you must have never gotten past JV.

I don't know what you've been watching then. Warriors when they are clicking on all four, have lead the league in assists and passing, which includes a lot of screen setting, moving without the ball etc.. there is a lot of skill there, if you think its not skill, then how was it Curry knocked down 400 3's in one season?... and that was with efficiency,, not just volume shooting.

Doesnt really matter what you think. In the next three years they will reload and finish far ahead of the Sixers. As I said, winning really starts with the ownership. They will reload and then again... the Warriors have been discounted for the last 5 years and not only that. They have never gotten respect which is one of the reasons they will continue to win going forward. As a long time GS fan myself, I see this season as successful even though we didnt win the title and got injuries. If anything the warriors proved their toughness beyond a doubt this year, they did everything they could except for what was out of their control.

You should double check your Sixer talk. They gave TOR a match, losing on a last second miracle 3pter 3 rim bounces? by Leonard from the corner. GS at their best could barely hang with TOR.

Last edited:

I don't know what you've been watching then. Warriors when they are clicking on all four, have lead the league in assists and passing, which includes a lot of screen setting, moving without the ball etc.. there is a lot of skill there, if you think its not skill, then how was it Curry knocked down 400 3's in one season?... and that was with efficiency,, not just volume shooting.

They play in a division where defense is not played. The regular season is mostly a circus for them. No pressure, playoffs assured. How effective was Curry launching circus shots working out in playoff pressure against legit defense. I'll wait.

Forum List

Back