I am about to bust a series NUT because Warriors lost, KD was hurt. Klay got hurt

Yea it’s all hype because white People moved out of the urban areas years ago.. we used to spread the word how not to go hear blacks lol.. now they come to too see blacks jump around like it’s a zoo ha .. Larry bird was the greatest of all time
US white boys have no guts. No wonder they admire Bird. He talked shit with the best of them. i agree. He was the greatest white person to ever play.
Blacks can’t play basketball .. have refs call carry or any other rules hahha the score would be 10-12 haha
Like most white boys you think handling the ball with the tips of your fingers is carrying. No wonder most of you dont get drafted. :laugh:
That’s why we need a new league.. real basketball is a chess game with personality.. black are like yo yo ya mean lol
If you needed a new league you would have already had one. You know good and well no one is going to watch (let alone pay to watch) a bunch of slow footed, non jumping, set shooting, 5'9" white boys play on a professional level. I'm over here busting a gut at the thought. :laughing0301:
Lol they are the ones that made it popular haha .. we invented it .. like I said no one wants to see a 10-12 score lol

I'd set a pick on your black ass, bet.
Pretty sure you could. You sound like you think setting a pick is something hard to do. :laugh:

I bet you wouldnt try it again after the first time.
Blacks can’t handle white ball we used to fuck tall up haha try driving down the lane with Bill lambare ha
When you lack the ability to play basketball in its truest form you have to resort to being Bill Lambieer.
He played it right .. blacks would try that boring driving down the lane try to push thru a basket. Guys like Bill fucked you up lol awesome haha career over
Love when Kemp made Lambieer swallow his nuts.:laugh:

Lol kemp lasted long ha.. bill had a longer career

Pretty sure you could. You sound like you think setting a pick is something hard to do. :laugh:

Blacks can’t handle white ball we used to fuck tall up haha try driving down the lane with Bill lambare ha
When you lack the ability to play basketball in its truest form you have to resort to being Bill Lambieer.
He played it right .. blacks would try that boring driving down the lane try to push thru a basket. Guys like Bill fucked you up lol awesome haha career over
Yeah, Except when he got dunked on.....like most of the time. :laugh:

MJ was the only black that could get a way with it.. he is right behind bird.. but dude blacks can’t play BB according to the rules .. they have no personality

If there were no Blacks playing in the NBA it would gone the way Of professional kickball. Bird may be the best white boy to play but hes about #12 on my scale.

US white boys have no guts. No wonder they admire Bird. He talked shit with the best of them. i agree. He was the greatest white person to ever play.
Blacks can’t play basketball .. have refs call carry or any other rules hahha the score would be 10-12 haha
Like most white boys you think handling the ball with the tips of your fingers is carrying. No wonder most of you dont get drafted. :laugh:
That’s why we need a new league.. real basketball is a chess game with personality.. black are like yo yo ya mean lol
If you needed a new league you would have already had one. You know good and well no one is going to watch (let alone pay to watch) a bunch of slow footed, non jumping, set shooting, 5'9" white boys play on a professional level. I'm over here busting a gut at the thought. :laughing0301:
Lol they are the ones that made it popular haha .. we invented it .. like I said no one wants to see a 10-12 score lol
NBA popularity is at an all time high and the top draws are all Black. Whites didnt invent basketball. They stole the idea from another culture and as usual claimed they invented it. :laugh:
Next thing you know youre going to be claiming white people invented hockey.

He still put his nuts in Lambieers mouth. :laughing0301:

MJ was the only black that could get a way with it.. he is right behind bird.. but dude blacks can’t play BB according to the rules .. they have no personality

If there were no Blacks playing in the NBA it would gone the way Of professional kickball. Bird may be the best white boy to play but hes about #12 on my scale.

Ha blacks can’t play.. maybe MJ

I guess thats why there are so many white superstars in the NBA right? :laugh:

Bill has ended many blacks career.. no heart

It’s street ball. Ratings are going down.. I can’t watch that garbage.. new league will be bad ass.. personality, real basketball ball skills.

Many more have dunked on him. He had no skills so he was reduced to hurting people. No heart either. Theres a reason Bird hated his guts.

It’s street ball. Ratings are going down.. I can’t watch that garbage.. new league will be bad ass.. personality, real basketball ball skills.

I hope you arent holding your breath.The ratings were down because a Black guy named Lebron wasnt playing. No one is going to watch white boys play a game they lack the skills and heart to play at the highest levels. Sorry. You'd be better off getting some white boys with heart like the europeans. US white boys are soft as a fat girls booty.:itsok:

Many more have dunked on him. He had no skills so he was reduced to hurting people. No heart either. Theres a reason Bird hated his guts.

Cool story

Yea it’s all hype because white People moved out of the urban areas years ago.. we used to spread the word how not to go hear blacks lol.. now they come to too see blacks jump around like it’s a zoo ha .. Larry bird was the greatest of all time

What about Stockton, though?
Stockton didnt talk shit. He just wore your ass out without a left hand. :laugh:
Stockton just got it done without no shit talk. ;)
Yeah but thats why no one remembers he was the last white boy to start for an all-star team. To be honest I think Nash was better than Stockton. I played against him and he was the real deal.

Sure ya did. :rolleyes:

I hope you arent holding your breath.The ratings were down because a Black guy named Lebron wasnt playing. No one is going to watch white boys play a game they lack the skills and heart to play at the highest levels. Sorry. You'd be better off getting some white boys with heart like the europeans. US white boys are soft as a fat girls booty.:itsok:
Sorry blacks can’t play basketball if they could they would use the rule book ha .. it’s like they said don’t call the rules they are to stupid ha

Cool story

Yes, you being good at basketball is a cool story. Maybe I should use the word myth instead of story?

The best whites figure out early on, Golf, Baseball, QB are my best shots to big money and walk away able to retire. NBA NFL too violent with 300lb steroid stuffed goons under-cutting you or worse.

The two Black guys from VA. (real brothers) on 90 Day Fiancee keep me laughing! So I am not racist. They are great!

Sorry blacks can’t play basketball if they could they would use the rule book ha .. it’s like they said don’t call the rules they are to stupid ha
Is english your second language? I didnt understand your second sentence.

Cool story
Yes, you being good a basketball is a cool story. Maybe I should use the word myth instead of story?
Call it what you want.. facts are they can take play within the rules .. it’s not real basketball..

Is english your second language? I didnt understand your second sentence.
I’m sure ha

The best whites figure out early on, Golf, Baseball, QB are my best shots to big money and walk away able to retire. NBA NFL too violent with 300lb steroid stuffed goons under-cutting you or worse.

The two Black guys from VA. (real brothers) on 90 Day Fiancee keep me laughing! So I am not racist. They are great!
From what I see US white guys are intimidated too easily. The only ones that make it have ultimate confidence in their ability. I dont understand why white guys would think something is too violent considering the history of white people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back