I am about to bust a series NUT because Warriors lost, KD was hurt. Klay got hurt

These people keep trying to start professional football leagues.. they have it wrong we need a new basketball league.. more personality, and real skills. Not athletic ability. I can go to any hood and see that crap.

I don't know what you've been watching then. Warriors when they are clicking on all four, have lead the league in assists and passing, which includes a lot of screen setting, moving without the ball etc.. there is a lot of skill there, if you think its not skill, then how was it Curry knocked down 400 3's in one season?... and that was with efficiency,, not just volume shooting.

They play in a division where defense is not played. The regular season is mostly a circus for them. No pressure, playoffs assured. How effective was Curry launching circus shots working out in playoff pressure against legit defense. I'll wait.
You cant launch circus shots with the 3 people on you. The correct way to play is pass the ball. With everyone going down to injuries how hard was it for a defensive team like the Raptors to force the ball to someone else?

These people keep trying to start professional football leagues.. they have it wrong we need a new basketball league.. more personality, and real skills. Not athletic ability. I can go to any hood and see that crap.
No one wants to watch a bunch of slow non athletic white boys play a game where athleticism and 3 point shooting skills are prime. If you think shooting 3 pointers or dribbling is not a skill you must have never gotten past JV.
NBA is a joke.. if they played by the rules the score would be 30 -32 lol

I don't know what you've been watching then. Warriors when they are clicking on all four, have lead the league in assists and passing, which includes a lot of screen setting, moving without the ball etc.. there is a lot of skill there, if you think its not skill, then how was it Curry knocked down 400 3's in one season?... and that was with efficiency,, not just volume shooting.
Street ball is horrible to watch

No one wants to watch a bunch of slow non athletic white boys play a game where athleticism and 3 point shooting skills are prime. If you think shooting 3 pointers or dribbling is not a skill you must have never gotten past JV.
If its a joke why havent you been a success in it? Millions of dollars to participate in a joke? :)

If its a joke why havent you been a success in it? Millions of dollars to participate in a joke? :)
I am good at it.. blacks always the rule book. Lol haha

Must not be too horrible. They have street ball tournaments all over the US that are jammed packed with people. Hell you can go play down at Venice Beach in CA and there is always a large crowd of people watching.

Youre good at what? Not basketball. You obviously know nothing about it.
clear.png
:rolleyes:

clear.png

I'd set a pick on your black ass, bet.

clear.png

Pretty sure you could. You sound like you think setting a pick is something hard to do. :laugh:

I bet you wouldnt try it again after the first time.

clear.png

Pretty sure you could. You sound like you think setting a pick is something hard to do. :laugh:

I know damn well I could, and then sink a 3-pointer. Basketball is my favorite sport. The way it's set up is fucking awesome! Yeah, I like me some basketball.

clear.png

I know damn well I could, and then sink a 3-pointer. Basketball is my favorite sport.
If I were guarding you there is no way you'd sink a 3 pointer. You would have trouble getting the ball. Never mind shooting it.

I should stay out of it. I got mad at the refs favoring the Lakers in the early 2000s and gave up on NBA. So I dont know like I used to. They got caught assisting LA vs. my SAC Kings and I already knew it was happening. I played HS ball and a lot of street ball.

One end of year game GS at LA, the refs did whatever they needed to ensure LA won.....as it meant big market in 8th playoff spot. It is still fixed if they can get away with it. Warriors were stunned? But said little. Announcers were flabbergasted bu apperantly asked to let it go. I have seen it all. I watch some playoffs now only.

Must not be too horrible. They have street ball tournaments all over the US that are jammed packed with people. Hell you can go play down at Venice Beach in CA and there is always a large crowd of people watching.
Yea it’s all hype because white People moved out of the urban areas years ago.. we used to spread the word how not to go hear blacks lol.. now they come to too see blacks jump around like it’s a zoo ha .. Larry bird was the greatest of all time

clear.png

I know damn well I could, and then sink a 3-pointer. Basketball is my favorite sport.
If I were guarding you there is no way you'd sink a 3 pointer. You would have trouble getting the ball. Never mind shooting it.

Bitch, I'll pump-fake your ass and kick you in the knee, motherfucker!

You thought you blocked it, until I shot it. Without your interference.

clear.png

Blacks can’t handle white ball we used to fuck tall up haha try driving down the lane with Bill lambare ha

Forum List

Back