Hussein Warns Us Not To Be Too Patriotic

He's a pathetic, America hating, pansy.

1418860767964.jpg

While he spends the 4th of July in Indonesia with his muslim brothers....no longer bothering to hide his hatred for the American way of life:

obama-traitor.jpg

Obama warns Americans about too much patriotism - on July 4th weekend! - The American Mirror

Ah, people who demand that everyone wave a flag, sing the anthem, do all the stupid trappings of patriotism, otherwise they'll hurl abuse at those they deem no patriotic enough.

I'm smart enough to know that acting like a sheep and doing what you're told to do, doesn't prove patriotism, it proves parrotism.

Really good point.

Or they're like us ... We have to stay home and babysit a very scared dog.

Or they have to work... (Labor Day is the biggest one, where the rich get a holiday and the poor go to work on LABOR DAY)

Ah, people who demand that everyone wave a flag, sing the anthem, do all the stupid trappings of patriotism, otherwise they'll hurl abuse at those they deem no patriotic enough.

I'm smart enough to know that acting like a sheep and doing what you're told to do, doesn't prove patriotism, it proves parrotism.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything......like Hussein being an American.

Clearly you've fallen for the whole fucking show.

Barry is an America hating asshole just like his father. Of that there is no debate, but this wasn't anything special or tailored to the 4th, it's just a globalist asshole spouting off everyday globalist talking points. We need to stop giving this idiot any attention.

1418860767964.jpg

Do you feel better now that you've insulted another person today?

Where is the insult? He's an effeminate america hating pansy that struggles with lifting 2lb dumbbells. No insults, just facts.

One of the biggest tactics that bullies and insulters use. Trying to claim it's "fact" that they're insulting someone.

If you go to a fat woman and shout "you're fat" in her face, it's still an insult.

America is about freedom to be who you want to be, but you don't see it like that, by the looks of things.

While he spends the 4th of July in Indonesia with his muslim brothers....no longer bothering to hide his hatred for the American way of life:

obama-traitor.jpg

Obama warns Americans about too much patriotism - on July 4th weekend! - The American Mirror

But he is patriotic towards the Nation of Islam, But he will not want President Trump making friends with any Pale-face, like Pres. Putin.

He paid them $1.7 billion? With WHOSE MONEY?

The same place where he gets the money to pay all of his bills.

Since Bush, Republicans have caused more damage to this country than Isis and al Qaeda put together.

1418860767964.jpg

Where is the insult? He's an effeminate america hating pansy that struggles with lifting 2lb dumbbells. No insults, just facts.

One of the biggest tactics that bullies and insulters use. Trying to claim it's "fact" that they're insulting someone.

If you go to a fat woman and shout "you're fat" in her face, it's still an insult.

America is about freedom to be who you want to be, but you don't see it like that, by the looks of things.

I love freedom.

Obama is free to be a homosexual man pretending to be straight, He can go to a foreign land and criticize the USA. Nobody is stopping him.

You are free to be perpetually offended. Nobody is stopping you.

I have the freedom to call out Obama, fat bitches, and anyone else I feel like calling out.

"patriotic towards the Nation of Islam"? I doubt you know what that is but trumpery should be as well.

In any event, it will be a long long time before your hero Pooting or trump catch up with the number of terrorists President Obama killed. Not to mention the hoards of cash, oil and gasoline. Then there's bin Laden, who Bush and the Rs couldn't be bothered with going after.

True patriots would not be lying about that.

He openly supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, tried to derail Ben in Israel, gave Syria, Iraq, and Libya to ISIS, and gave Iran enough time and money to build an A-bomb. The rest of your rant is incoherent so I won't bother with it.

^^^ 100% fiction ^^^

Really serious comment: You assholes really have to stop getting your "news" from infowars and Nat'l Enquirer.

just look at that post number 33 , that is your hero Luddley !!

1418860767964.jpg

I love freedom.

Obama is free to be a homosexual man pretending to be straight, He can go to a foreign land and criticize the USA. Nobody is stopping him.

You are free to be perpetually offended. Nobody is stopping you.

I have the freedom to call out Obama, fat bitches, and anyone else I feel like calling out.

One thing is being free to do something, the other is whether doing that this is moral. You're free to be a bully, to insult people, doesn't make it right.

obama-traitor.jpg

But he is patriotic towards the Nation of Islam, But he will not want President Trump making friends with any Pale-face, like Pres. Putin.

So, you don't know?

obama-traitor.jpg

So, you don't know?

Obama Admin Paid Iran $1.7 Billion From Taxpayer Funds

Forum List

Back