Hussein Warns Us Not To Be Too Patriotic

Easy for Obabble to tell the rest of us to not be too patriotic. He's spent his entire life avoiding patriotism.

Thankfully since he isn't president anymore I don't have to care about the nonsense he says

He's a pathetic, America hating, pansy.

1418860767964.jpg

Do you feel better now that you've insulted another person today?

Where is the insult? He's an effeminate america hating pansy that struggles with lifting 2lb dumbbells. No insults, just facts.

One of the biggest tactics that bullies and insulters use. Trying to claim it's "fact" that they're insulting someone.

If you go to a fat woman and shout "you're fat" in her face, it's still an insult.

America is about freedom to be who you want to be, but you don't see it like that, by the looks of things.

I love freedom.

Obama is free to be a homosexual man pretending to be straight, He can go to a foreign land and criticize the USA. Nobody is stopping him.

You are free to be perpetually offended. Nobody is stopping you.

I have the freedom to call out Obama, fat bitches, and anyone else I feel like calling out.

One thing is being free to do something, the other is whether doing that this is moral. You're free to be a bully, to insult people, doesn't make it right.
--------------------------------------------- media and lefties oughta stop doing it then Fridgid .

While he spends the 4th of July in Indonesia with his muslim brothers....no longer bothering to hide his hatred for the American way of life:

obama-traitor.jpg

Obama warns Americans about too much patriotism - on July 4th weekend! - The American Mirror
We knew he was an America hating muslim faggot when he said he was going to "fundamentally transform" America. Well, the pig turd found out that the heart of America didn't like his filthy, radical, anti American garbage, and in fact, WE STILL DON'T.

I hate that mother fucker with every fiber of my being, yet unlike a DEMOCRAT, I would never condone or propose any sort of violence against him. If that POS is ever going to get what's coming to him, it'll be by legal means, but in the meantime, I wish that filthy pile of dog shit would shut his homo suck hole and never be seen again. Him getting kicked out of the White House was the best thing for America that I can remember in recent history.

hey I just counted......out of approximately 50 houses near me 3 have flags out. That's pretty darn good and patriotic.

While he spends the 4th of July in Indonesia with his muslim brothers....no longer bothering to hide his hatred for the American way of life:

obama-traitor.jpg

Obama warns Americans about too much patriotism - on July 4th weekend! - The American Mirror
We knew he was an America hating muslim faggot when he said he was going to "fundamentally transform" America. Well, the pig turd found out that the heart of America didn't like his filthy, radical, anti American garbage, and in fact, WE STILL DON'T.

I hate that mother fucker with every fiber of my being, yet unlike a DEMOCRAT, I would never condone or propose any sort of violence against him. If that POS is ever going to get what's coming to him, it'll be by legal means, but in the meantime, I wish that filthy pile of dog shit would shut his homo suck hole and never be seen again. Him getting kicked out of the White House was the best thing for America that I can remember in recent history.
You know what they say about men who must trash gays over & over & over.

You'll feel better once you come out.

obama-traitor.jpg

You know what they say about men who must trash gays over & over & over.

You'll feel better once you come out.
Why do you mental midgets still try that reverse psychology tactic against mentions of homos when all you progtards love homos?

Are you all really that stupid?

He's a pathetic, America hating, pansy.

1418860767964.jpg

Where is the insult? He's an effeminate america hating pansy that struggles with lifting 2lb dumbbells. No insults, just facts.

One of the biggest tactics that bullies and insulters use. Trying to claim it's "fact" that they're insulting someone.

If you go to a fat woman and shout "you're fat" in her face, it's still an insult.

America is about freedom to be who you want to be, but you don't see it like that, by the looks of things.

I love freedom.

Obama is free to be a homosexual man pretending to be straight, He can go to a foreign land and criticize the USA. Nobody is stopping him.

I have the freedom to call out Obama, fat bitches, and anyone else I feel like calling out.

One thing is being free to do something, the other is whether doing that this is moral. You're free to be a bully, to insult people, doesn't make it right.

Who the fuck are you to decide what is moral or right?

I love freedom.

Who the fuck are you to decide what is moral or right?

I'm me. That's who. Get over it.

There's nothing more patriotic than tweeting a fake wrestling match from a fake president
on the 4th of July weekend.

Forum List

Back