What a Second American Civil War Could Look Like

Not only did I not say the stupid shit you said I said, but I totally disagree with the stupid shit you said I said. We can't talk? That's stupid. Stupid as in S T U P I D. I stopped reading there. You have quite the vivid imagination. Of course we have to talk. I can't explain what you are hallucinating you are reading

Wow! Someone posted that you said shit you didn't say? How dare they, huh?

Not only did I not say the stupid shit you said I said, but I totally disagree with the stupid shit you said I said. We can't talk? That's stupid. Stupid as in S T U P I D. I stopped reading there. You have quite the vivid imagination. Of course we have to talk. I can't explain what you are hallucinating you are reading
Have a nice day Kaz. I can't have a reasoned discussion with those who can't read/

We have had other threads like this in the past, however, never before do I think that this now is a possibility....Right now, the left is trying harder than ever to keep Trump off the ballot....So, deep is this desire that they are throwing caution to the wind, and openly showing their fascist side....It really seems like there is nothing we can agree on anymore...

So, what I am seeing is that we have a clear crossroads to deal with....Put Trump back in and the left will explode with their intent on destroying this nation, keep him from running, and the right will see this as the last nail in the coffin of freedom...So, my question to the board, is what do you think the spark will be?
Using the system of law and order is not "fascisim," j-mac.

He is the greatest threat to the Union since the CSA.

Yes, use the law to bring him down.

Exactly. They actually believe people need to assi.ilate to what they believe. Ummmm....wrong wrong and wrong.
No, there is one side that makes sense and another side that believes in an America that never existed.

Trump is getting more fairness from the courts thenn anyone else would..
So you agree...the justice system is no longer functioning properly and law is being applied inequitable.

Last edited:
So you agree...the justice system is no longer functioning properly and law is being applied inequitable.
I'm black, the justice system has never functioned properly or has been applied equally to us.

You DSA dems are not able to win honestly.
How is that? We won in 2012 and 2020, you in 2016. You lost the House in 2108 and won it in 2022.

The facts do not support your finds of bias in your isolation of MAGA repetitive message hammering.

Forum List

Back