Howard Stern: Blacks vote for Obama because he's black

Are you under some impression that racists are logical? I've never found that to be the case.

Speaking of....I remember George Will pissing against conservatives, because they are more apt to vote for who they are against rather than who they are for. I'm sure you have a woody for Mr. Etch-a-Sketch.
Absolutely not................

We only need to look at democrats for that evidence.

So that's why the GOP is nominating Mittens? Does Mr. Etch-a-Sketch represent your values, attitudes, or beliefs?

Sorry dude, but I've heard too many wingnut arguments begin with,"I'm agin it."

You seem to think all repubs think alike.

Dufus repubs are still debating who should lead the party. You clowns astro turfed in radicals to oust your own members.

Big government low life are not confined to a single party.

As a big government fool you should know that

Howard Stern is a social commentator and is very liberal in his politics. Funny that you nutters are using him as your spokesman..........old video is old.

Just because he saw the corruption and hypocracy in the GOP for the past 12 years does not mean he's a liberal. He bashed Clinton and doesn't hold back on Obama either. But I could see how truth probably sounds liberal to you since all you hear is Fox lies all day.

Righties who don't watch Fox or listen to Rush don't realize they are still being influenced by them.

Absolutely not................

We only need to look at democrats for that evidence.

So that's why the GOP is nominating Mittens? Does Mr. Etch-a-Sketch represent your values, attitudes, or beliefs?

Dufus repubs are still debating who should lead the party. You clowns astro turfed in radicals to oust your own members.

To the contrary, I know that repubs don't think alike. You've got repubs that don't think women are smart enough to make their own reproductive choices, and want government to make them for them. You've got repubs who want to have religious zealots lead us. You've got repubs that believe Wall Street would provide our best governance.

The only unifying principle is what y'all are agin.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-uoxUVjkEs&feature=related][FULL RANT] Howard Stern Calls for the Imprisonment of Ron Paul and Rick Santorum - YouTube[/ame]

1. blacks vote democratic in huge numbers.
2. the difference in their voting for obama and a white presidential candidate is almost negligible because the GOP still runs a southern strategy based on scaring white working class people about minorities.

but nice troll thread from the o/p...seems to be all he does....

patently untrue. Why was the ONLY party running for President in 2008 to talk about Obama's race... Obama's party? If your statement were true, there should have been hundreds of GOP ads at least hinting that Obama's race was reason to fear him. There were exactly none.

The whole Birther, born in Kenya Muslim thing was racist you fool.

Not to mention Rev Wright

no offense, but when i have people on the right tell me there's no such thing as the southern strategy, i giggle.
It’s not just the ‘Southern Strategy,’ it’s The Strategy.

Fear, ignorance, division, ‘wedge issues,’ it’s what republicans run on as they know they’ll lose debating the actual issues – posts by rightists in this and many other threads are evidence of that.

To the contrary, I know that repubs don't think alike. You've got repubs that don't think women are smart enough to make their own reproductive choices, and want government to make them for them. You've got repubs who want to have religious zealots lead us. You've got repubs that believe Wall Street would provide our best governance.

:lmao:

Comical as many democrats hold similar positions.

I will always remember a leftie from this board saying

WHAT ABOUT THE RELIGIOUS LEFT?

Those would be the folks afraid to speak out, then blame the right for the backlash created by them.

Google the Southern Strategy dummy.

The Southern Strategy was a Nixon era policy that has absolutely to do with today. Try again, sweetheart.

Black people who vote for Obama because he is black are called single issue voters.

The numbers show that would be the vast majority of them.

Because unless you are rich, if you are voting GOP, you are just as dumb as some of these black voters if not dumber because at least they are guessing right. Poor and middle class people voting GOP are voting against their own financial interests.

But voting for the Democrats is somehow in their interest? :lol: Since when are rising health care costs, rising education costs, rising food costs, rising gasoline costs, and rising costs of living overall due to the policies helped pushed by the Democratic Party in the interest of the poor and middle class?

What about middle class whites who vote because of God, Gays or Guns? Single issue ignorant voters voting against their own fiancial interests because they care if I get an abortion? Wacko :cuckoo:

Well, if they're voting based on God, gays, guns, and abortion that wouldn't be a single issue now, would it. It would be several issues and those are also widely popular political issues. Democrats vote based on those same issues as well. Voting for someone based on their race, however, is bigoted.

This is how the GOP suckers ignorant voters over.

Like grandiose promises of "hope" and "change?" Pot meet kettle.

Those would be the folks afraid to speak out, then blame the right for the backlash created by them.

if those onthe left were truly religious and mean it? They wouldn't vote Democrat.

Damn, you're stone stupid. What about the religious left? There's plenty of common ground with secular humanists and the Gospel of Matthew.

Where's the common ground of you who wants small government and you who wants to shove unnecessary wands up the vaginas of people who want exercise their privacy, medical, and reproductive rights?

Does Mitt, or does Mitt not, reflect your values, attitudes, or beliefs. Don't punk. Answer simply or intelligently refute.

if those onthe left were truly religious and mean it? They wouldn't vote Democrat.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK7gI5lMB7M]Al Franken's SUPPLY SIDE JESUS: An animated comic strip. - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back