Howard Stern: Blacks vote for Obama because he's black

1. blacks vote democratic in huge numbers.
2. the difference in their voting for obama and a white presidential candidate is almost negligible because the GOP still runs a southern strategy based on scaring white working class people about minorities.

but nice troll thread from the o/p...seems to be all he does....

Obama only got a few more percentage points of the black vote than John Kerry did, and considering that Obama obviously did better than Kerry overall, and considering that John Kerry is obviously white,

how do you explain that? Or aren't you participating in your own thread?

Over 90% of blacks supported Obama in the Democratic Primary of 2008.

Clinton, Obama Split Key Primaries - CBS News

And 90% of the Republican Party is white. Funny how that works out. Wouldn't you say?

You're proving his point really. Those who might have voted differently decided Obama being black was more important then what he stood for.
And if you really think that blacks would have voted for a white guy over a black given the choice,you're nuts. Hell, a lot of blacks flat out admit they voted for him because he was black.
And it's obvious whites dont have that problem,or Obammy would have never been elected.

Why would black Americans who voted for Kerry in 2004 decide to vote for a Republican in 2008?

What exactly about the GOP had become that much more attractive politically?

I never said they would have voted Republican. But I can see how you got that from my post.
Let me clarify. A lot of blacks wouldnt have voted period if it wasnt for Obama being black.
And I can promise you a lot of blacks would vote republican if the candidate was black.
Obama took care of that (he and Rahm and Axlerod) by dispatching Herman Cain with use of thier popular bimbo eruption tactics that didn't matter with Clinton.

Why would black Americans who voted for Kerry in 2004 decide to vote for a Republican in 2008?

What exactly about the GOP had become that much more attractive politically?

I never said they would have voted Republican. But I can see how you got that from my post.
Let me clarify. A lot of blacks wouldnt have voted period if it wasnt for Obama being black.
And I can promise you a lot of blacks would vote republican if the candidate was black.
Obama took care of that (he and Rahm and Axlerod) by dispatching Herman Cain with use of thier popular bimbo eruption tactics that didn't matter with Clinton.

Democrats wanted Cain to run......it was fellow Republicans who trashed his campaign.......along with Cain himself

[youtube]woBC5b3Ti0M[/youtube]

First of all let me say I love Howard Stern.

But so what? I bet more white people vote against Obama because he's black than blacks who vote for him because he's black. Hell, the entire south will vote for Romney because Obama is black. How ignorant are they?

Blacks make up 10% of our population? Whites need to stop crying about how unfair life is for them. Bunch of fucking whiners.

I'm Greek and I voted for Dukakis, but not because he's Greek. Because I knew Reagan was the beginning of the end. And I was right.

Democrats wanted Cain to run......it was fellow Republicans who trashed his campaign.......along with Cain himself

Actually__ It seemed like it very well may have been Dems that trashed Cain. They were scared of Cain taking away Obama's black factor.

1. blacks vote democratic in huge numbers.
2. the difference in their voting for obama and a white presidential candidate is almost negligible because the GOP still runs a southern strategy based on scaring white working class people about minorities.

but nice troll thread from the o/p...seems to be all he does....

Obama only got a few more percentage points of the black vote than John Kerry did, and considering that Obama obviously did better than Kerry overall, and considering that John Kerry is obviously white,

how do you explain that? Or aren't you participating in your own thread?

Over 90% of blacks supported Obama in the Democratic Primary of 2008.

Clinton, Obama Split Key Primaries - CBS News

And 90% of the Republican Party is white. Funny how that works out. Wouldn't you say?

Could it have something to do with our penchant for not making false promises to blacks, Latinos, and every other large minority voting block?

Since Obama has been President what has he done to improve conditions for blacks and Latinos?

Nothing.

40% of blacks are unemployed. That's an extremely motivated voting block.

Keep em poor, keep em misinformed, and keep em pissed off at whitey and they'll follow you anywhere.

Last edited:
C'mon.........blacks vote for Obama only because they embrace his intellectual ideology!! Who cant see that??:coffee:

By the way.........wonder how this woman is doing??

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI[/ame]

:2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up:

Last edited:
I bet more white people vote against Obama because he's black than blacks who vote for him because he's black. Hell, the entire south will vote for Romney because Obama is black. How ignorant are they?

So you naturally have evidence to support this claim, right. You wouldn't want to espouse ignorance, right? Or are you yet again just regurgitating other people's opinions?

Actually__ It seemed like it very well may have been Dems that trashed Cain. They were scared of Cain taking away Obama's black factor.

Absolutely. Obama was threatened. He and the Statist Democrats OWN the race card.
icon14.gif

How DARE another black man (who was really IN the struggle) and a Conservative to boot try to muscle IN on thier turf?

Hey T...check this shit out bro.............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Lets face it...........the guy would have gotten blown out in '08 except for the fact that he has about 11% of the population that have the IQ of a small soap dish.

Last edited:
Hey T.........how about these genius's...............and if you went and did a million more interviews, you'd get the same thing...............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyvqhdllXgU]Harlem voters - YouTube[/ame]

Listen to the Stern commentary...............Ive heard it a dozen times and I still laugh so hard I want to chew my arm off.

I bet more white people vote against Obama because he's black than blacks who vote for him because he's black. Hell, the entire south will vote for Romney because Obama is black. How ignorant are they?

So you naturally have evidence to support this claim, right. You wouldn't want to espouse ignorance, right? Or are you yet again just regurgitating other people's opinions?

In the 2008 election 43% of whites voted for Obama and 96% of blacks voted for him nothing more needs to be said.

Very few blacks supported Cain anyway. Republicans would have lost more votes from their own base than they would have picked up among blacks

Republicans were terrified that Cain would get the nomination. That's why they trashed him when he got the lead

Hey T.........how about these genius's...............and if you went and did a million more interviews, you'd get the same thing...............

Harlem voters - YouTube

Listen to the Stern commentary...............Ive heard it a dozen times and I still laugh so hard I want to chew my arm off.

Seems tome Stern put his finger on the pulse of an ill informed electorate...and the danger posed with such people. :)

Neal Boortz calls them the "Dumb masses". I tend to agree.

Google the Southern Strategy dummy.

Black people who vote for Obama because he is black are called single issue voters. Howard Stern would make fun of any of them/you.

Because unless you are rich, if you are voting GOP, you are just as dumb as some of these black voters if not dumber because at least they are guessing right. Poor and middle class people voting GOP are voting against their own financial interests. Poor and middle class blacks are getting it right, regardless of their motives.

What about middle class whites who vote because of God, Gays or Guns? Single issue ignorant voters voting against their own fiancial interests because they care if I get an abortion? Wacko :cuckoo:

This is how the GOP suckers ignorant voters over.

Notice black people didn't like Herman Cain?

Harlem voters - YouTube

Seems tome Stern put his finger on the pulse of an ill informed electorate...and the danger posed with such people. :)

Neal Boortz calls them the "Dumb masses". I tend to agree.

It is worse that most people don't vote. Notice how righties want less not more poeple to vote? So unAmerican and un democratic. The rich never wanted the rabble to vote. And the rich actually don't like a country run by we the people. They think the rich/corporations know best.

Very few blacks supported Cain anyway. Republicans would have lost more votes from their own base than they would have picked up among blacks

Republicans were terrified that Cain would get the nomination. That's why they trashed him when he got the lead

He was never ever a serious candidate. The GOP would have lost the South. No they wouldn't have voted for Obama but they would have just not shown up.

Even if it were a black GOP candidate vs. a white Democrat, more blacks will vote Democratic because they know how the GOP feels about them. Remember, blacks used to belong to the GOP. Google the Great Mississippi flood of 1929 I believe and see Katrina isn't the first time the GOP shit on black people.

Herman Cain wasn't a serious candidate.

His own campaign manager screwed him with his smoking stunt.

Btw, what happened to all of those white women that David Axelrod found claiming sexual-harrassment??????

Forum List

Back