Biden repeats promise to black Americans: ‘I have your back’

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Like he himself said, ‘If you don’t vote Democrat, you ain’t black’. The blacks need to realize Biden is destroying job opportunities for young blacks by importing millions of illegals. Opportunities for black entry-level workers will stagnate when the labor pool increases. Supply and demand.

Like he himself said, ‘If you don’t vote Democrat, you ain’t black’. The blacks need to realize Biden is destroying job opportunities for young blacks by importing millions of illegals. Opportunities for black entry-level workers will stagnate when the labor pool increases. Supply and demand.

you would figure after 50 yrs of biden having their back they wouldnt need his help anymore,,

either he lied or is very bad at his job,,

Democrats had blacks backs in 1863 too.

teacher_resources_gordon.jpg

Enslaved to victimhood -- with the Left addicting them with a steady stream of "we're so sorry about slavery" taxpayer-funded social "justice" dependency programs. It's as the saying goes -- when you rob Peter to pay Paul, you can always count on the support of Paul.

Biden repeats promise to Black Americans:

‘I have your back’

10 Mar 2024 ~~ By Sarah Fortinsky

President Biden in a Saturday interview doubled down on his commitment to stand by Black Americans and pointed to his record of support for Black-owned small businesses and to strong job creation numbers.
“You promised Black America that … you’d have our back. Do you feel you have our backs?” MSNBC’s Jonathan Capehart asked Biden in a clip that aired Sunday.
“I have your back, as much as any president has in American history since Lyndon Johnson,” Biden responded. “Black wealth has increased by 60 percent, across the board.”

Commentary:
Joseph Robinette Biden Junior, using the name Lyndon Johnson to make Blacks believe he's behind them. When in reality Lyndon Johnson destroyed the nuclear black family.
"I have your back"; The sweet and subtle words to stab Blacks as all Democrat Neo-Marxists do..
Remember Joe Biden's reply. ‘If you don’t vote Democrat, you ain’t black’.
Unfortunately, Racism is alive and well within the Democrat Neo-Marxist Party.
Lest we forget DEI, and so called Equity,
How long will Black people buy the lies of Democrat Neo-Marxists give you?

1710125143466.png

Biden repeats promise to Black Americans:

‘I have your back’

10 Mar 2024 ~~ By Sarah Fortinsky

President Biden in a Saturday interview doubled down on his commitment to stand by Black Americans and pointed to his record of support for Black-owned small businesses and to strong job creation numbers.
“You promised Black America that … you’d have our back. Do you feel you have our backs?” MSNBC’s Jonathan Capehart asked Biden in a clip that aired Sunday.
“I have your back, as much as any president has in American history since Lyndon Johnson,” Biden responded. “Black wealth has increased by 60 percent, across the board.”

Commentary:
Joseph Robinette Biden Junior, using the name Lyndon Johnson to make Blacks believe he's behind them. When in reality Lyndon Johnson destroyed the nuclear black family.
"I have your back"; The sweet and subtle words to stab Blacks as all Democrat Neo-Marxists do..
Remember Joe Biden's reply. ‘If you don’t vote Democrat, you ain’t black’.
Unfortunately, Racism is alive and well within the Democrat Neo-Marxist Party.
Lest we forget DEI, and so called Equity,
How long will Black people buy the lies of Democrat Neo-Marxists give you?

If you don't vote Biden, you ain't black.

Lucy holds the football for the 50th time and says "Trust me Charlie Brown!"

Dems allow blacks to turn to crime and no consequences. So dems can keep both illegals and blacks happy.

That's exactly what an 80-year old drooling racist, that's still stuck in the 60's, is supposed to say.

He's half an Adderall away from putting on his hood and slinging out his best N jokes... most of them he learned at his pappy's knee. It's no wonder Barry and Kameltoe hate that piece of shit.

racist kkk dems.jpg

Forum List

Back