Howard Stern: Blacks vote for Obama because he's black

Maybe black Americans won't vote for conservatives because black Americans actually pay attention to what conservatives think of them.

if they paid attention then they would vote Republican the sad truth is they don't pay attention,, they only listen to and believe the lies spoonfed to them by the racist democrats.. that's what boggles my mind.

Maybe black Americans won't vote for conservatives because black Americans actually pay attention to what conservatives think of them.

if they paid attention then they would vote Republican the sad truth is they don't pay attention,, they only listen to and believe the lies spoonfed to them by the racist democrats.. that's what boggles my mind.

Yup. And they probably know you think they are just that stupid.

Black Americans on average are lower income than the general population. Republican economic policies do not favor that demographic.

Why would someone vote against their own economic interests?

That's what I meant.

After being second class citizens for 300 years, why wouldn't blacks jump at the chance to finally vote for a black man for President?

color first,, country last. we get it.

It never used to bother white people, when they did that. Many still do. Glass houses, willow.
So all whites vote on color now? Is that what you're claiming? Damn such hard choices when they're both white! How ever did we figure out another method for choosing lo these past few centuries?

BTW, how many whites, percentage wise voted for black candidates? I mean, they ARE still the voting majority, after all. How is it that any minorities have ever been elected with that unified racist white voting bloc?

If you're going to mentally shit yourself, please keep it to yourself?

Last edited:
Howard Stern is right and if you happen to be a black conservative your life will be made miserable by black democrats.. the truth chaps some butts around here but we have ointment.

Are you a professional idiot, or just a gifted rookie. The black conservative presidential candidate was shot down by who again? Chairman Steele was ousted by who again? Where does he work now?:poop::banana::poop::banana:

That's what I meant.

yep, ewe nailed it,, they keep on voting democrat, and their lives never improve.. 72% un wed mother rate.. poverty stricken, food stamps, bla bla bla and they just keep on voting democrat.. maybe just maybe they should give the "personal responsibility" and "be your own person" party another looksee.

That's what I meant.

yep, ewe nailed it,, they keep on voting democrat, and their lives never improve.. 72% un wed mother rate.. poverty stricken, food stamps, bla bla bla and they just keep on voting democrat.. maybe just maybe they should give the "personal responsibility" and "be your own person" party another looksee.

pehaps for some it requires more work then required to expend save going to the bank to deposit thier ill-gotten booty courtesy of the State?

Howard Stern is right and if you happen to be a black conservative your life will be made miserable by black democrats.. the truth chaps some butts around here but we have ointment.

Are you a professional idiot, or just a gifted rookie. The black conservative presidential candidate was shot down by who again? Chairman Steele was ousted by who again? Where does he work now?:poop::banana::poop::banana:

you'll have to forgive Willow. She's an "European American" doncha' know ;)

I'm not an African American.

Are you a professional idiot, or just a gifted rookie. The black conservative presidential candidate was shot down by who again? Chairman Steele was ousted by who again?

And who installed Steele as chairman in the first place again? Who gave Herman Cain the lead in the polls he had before his sexual harassment scandal broke? Republicans chose Lynn Swann and Ken Blackwell to be their gubernatorial candidates in Ohio and Pennsylvania in 2006. Who elected Congressmen J.C. Watts, Tim Scott, and Allen West to majority white districts?

How many black Democrats represent majority white Congressional districts? I can't think of a single one. They're all in gerrymandered majority black districts. I seem to recall that the Democrats rejected Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Carol Mosely-Braun when they all ran for president. In 2006, Maryland Democrats chose Ben Cardin over Kweisi Mfume to be their U.S. Senate candidate.

What is your point again? Are you a professional idiot, or just a gifted rookie?

:poop::banana::poop::banana:

She's an American...screw the hyphented yaksqueeze. Have a problem with that?

That's what I meant.

So poor blacks should vote for the party that wants to cut Medicaid and foodstamps and pass the savings along to the Rich?

Yes, your claim is a lie. You're just a pathetic little hoodie wearer.

kkk-child-robe.jpg

Last edited:

She's an American...screw the hyphented yaksqueeze. Have a problem with that?

You spelled foulmouthed skank wrong.

Forum List

Back