Howard Stern: Blacks vote for Obama because he's black

You seem to hang out with idiots. :badgrin:
No... forced to work and serve them. Doesn't change that the several dozen people that I saw and listened to talking like that is more than just an aberration because it was also a cross section of the urban population I used to serve.

AbfO0DPOI0eJFdc35m3UGQ2.jpg

Yea__ Kinda just yanking your chain. I've worked/lived in the urban environment (currently living in the suburbs). I know exactly how it is. I'm more posting this for people that have not had that experience to kind of see the mentality.
Ah, I missed the sarcasm. I must send now an apology lolcat.

funny-pictures-yu-kno-hao-ai-is.jpg

If Jesus Christ was running on the Republican ticket for President, the blacks would still vote for the Democratic candidate because they will vote for the Democrat no matter what.

After being second class citizens for 300 years, why wouldn't blacks jump at the chance to finally vote for a black man for President?

I'm not a Howard Stern fan. But instead of your ad hominem attack you should actually watch the video.

Obama only got a few more percentage points of the black vote than John Kerry did, and considering that Obama obviously did better than Kerry overall, and considering that John Kerry is obviously white,

how do you explain that? Or aren't you participating in your own thread?

You're proving his point really. Those who might have voted differently decided Obama being black was more important then what he stood for.
And if you really think that blacks would have voted for a white guy over a black given the choice,you're nuts. Hell, a lot of blacks flat out admit they voted for him because he was black.
And it's obvious whites dont have that problem,or Obammy would have never been elected.

Why would black Americans who voted for Kerry in 2004 decide to vote for a Republican in 2008?

What exactly about the GOP had become that much more attractive politically?

In 2008, Obama won Moderates by 20 points. They comprise 45% of the electorate, by self-identification.

In 2004, Kerry won Moderates by only 9 points. He lost. There's your difference in the 2 elections, an 11 point swing to the Democrat.

it had nothing to do with black voters.

After being second class citizens for 300 years, why wouldn't blacks jump at the chance to finally vote for a black man for President?

color first,, country last. we get it.

It never used to bother white people, when they did that. Many still do. Glass houses, willow.

white people don't sit at home and teach their children to hate blacks, they don't do it in their churches either.. so there ya have it.

In 2008, Obama won Moderates by 20 points. They comprise 45% of the electorate, by self-identification.

In 2004, Kerry won Moderates by only 9 points. He lost. There's your difference in the 2 elections, an 11 point swing to the Democrat.

it had nothing to do with black voters.

98% of blacks voted for obama because he was black. that will happen again,, also what will happen this time is that significantly less whites will vote for obama. especially white working class and white collar men..

Howard Stern is an idiot.
And those who pay attention to what he says are worse.

I'm sure there's some truth there. Many blacks will vote for Obama because he's black.

But look at the other side.

Republicans will vote for and support a man who they believe is a member of a "cult". They deny the Christian President is a Christian because he is black. All evidence says he has spent his entire life going to a "Christian" Church, only it's not a REAL "Christian Church" because it's all "black". That's racism, pure and simple.

Republicans talk about having a Hispanic VP nominee to attract the "Hispanic" vote. Not because he's smart or good for the country, but because he's "Hispanic".

If Jesus Christ was running on the Republican ticket for President, the blacks would still vote for the Democratic candidate because they will vote for the Democrat no matter what.

Isn't that the goal.....make your voters hate the opposition so deeply that no matter how much Obama sucks they'll still vote for his lying ass.

David Axlerod just said on "Meet The Depressed" that the GOP has a "Reign Of Terror" going in Washington.

What a tool. :cuckoo:

Sorry bout that,

1. So the obvious view of this election turn out will be blacks voting for Obama no less than 95%, and the same whit democrats who voted for him, will do it again at the same 95%.
2. But, where will be the independents?
3. That stupid section of American politics, where will they line up this time?
4. After many of their families ad friends got laid off, lost their houses, lost everything, they may decide to not vote for Obama, yeah, after moving into the trailer park, after having there house taken away, there votes may go towards Mitt.
5. But those who lost everything that were democrats, those blacks who lost there houses, and now live in the section 8 apartments, they will still cast their vote for Obama, they don't blame Obama, because he's a brother, and their IQ isn't high enough to realize that it really is Obama's policies that got them there in section 8 again, after leaving it before.
6. And the whites who are now in section 8, they too shall vote for Obama, thinking its Obama's kindness that is supplying them that roof over their heads.
7. Stamps are up, entitlements are way up, and you need only to look at one person, and that person is Obama.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I am not a fan of Sterns but I'm sure he is right there are some blacks who vote for Obama just because he is black just as there are some whites who vote against Obama because he is black neither group falls in the great thinkers category.

It never used to bother white people, when they did that. Many still do. Glass houses, willow.

white people don't sit at home and teach their children to hate blacks, they don't do it in their churches either.. so there ya have it.

Where are you from? You need to get out more. Your comments are divisive in that they're absolutes. White people, black people? Don't you mean "some"? If not you prove my point, because as a blanket statement your repsonse is FALSE. Some white people DO do "sit at home and teach their children to hate blacks" and "in their churches". So there you have it from someone who has grown up in the US, because you certainly don't sound like you have!!!

Easy to say when you weren't raised being told you were not fit to relate to decent society, you were dirty, you were lower than an animal.

How would you feel when a member of your race became president?

1. blacks vote democratic in huge numbers.
2. the difference in their voting for obama and a white presidential candidate is almost negligible because the GOP still runs a southern strategy based on scaring white working class people about minorities.

but nice troll thread from the o/p...seems to be all he does....

Obama only got a few more percentage points of the black vote than John Kerry did, and considering that Obama obviously did better than Kerry overall, and considering that John Kerry is obviously white,

Over 90% of blacks supported Obama in the Democratic Primary of 2008.

Clinton, Obama Split Key Primaries - CBS News

Last edited:

You're proving his point really. Those who might have voted differently decided Obama being black was more important then what he stood for.
And if you really think that blacks would have voted for a white guy over a black given the choice,you're nuts. Hell, a lot of blacks flat out admit they voted for him because he was black.
And it's obvious whites dont have that problem,or Obammy would have never been elected.

Why would black Americans who voted for Kerry in 2004 decide to vote for a Republican in 2008?

What exactly about the GOP had become that much more attractive politically?

I never said they would have voted Republican. But I can see how you got that from my post.
Let me clarify. A lot of blacks wouldnt have voted period if it wasnt for Obama being black.
And I can promise you a lot of blacks would vote republican if the candidate was black.

Forum List

Back