Howard Stern: Blacks vote for Obama because he's black

no offense, but when i have people on the right tell me there's no such thing as the southern strategy, i giggle.
It’s not just the ‘Southern Strategy,’ it’s The Strategy.

Fear, ignorance, division, ‘wedge issues,’ it’s what republicans run on as they know they’ll lose debating the actual issues – posts by rightists in this and many other threads are evidence of that.

:lmao::disagree:

You are sooooooo full of crap numb-nuts.

Everything you just accused us of Obama specializes in.

no offense, but when i have people on the right tell me there's no such thing as the southern strategy, i giggle.

Fear, ignorance, division, ‘wedge issues,’ it’s what republicans run on as they know they’ll lose debating the actual issues – posts by rightists in this and many other threads are evidence of that.

Projection of themselves is a leftist speciality in their attempt to flummox you.

Projection of themselves is a leftist speciality in their attempt to flummox you.

stop projecting. you guys are a hoot.

98% of the black people voted for a black man, and they castigate and crucify any black Republican they can find. the truth chaps the left's asses,, but,,,, again,,, we have some ointment.

1. blacks vote democratic in huge numbers.
2. the difference in their voting for obama and a white presidential candidate is almost negligible because the GOP still runs a southern strategy based on scaring white working class people about minorities.

but nice troll thread from the o/p...seems to be all he does....

Blacks voted for Obama in even greater numbers than they ever did for any other Dem candidate. So a fail on that point.
The GOP runs a strategy of scaring blacks by talking about personal responsibility and less dependence on welfare.

600full-mantan-moreland.jpg

"The GOP runs a strategy of scaring blacks by talking about personal responsibility and less dependence on welfare."

This attitude is reflective of just why blacks will not support the Republican Party[/QUOTE]

are you telling us that blacks are dependent tittie babies? is that what ewe just said?

98% of the black people voted for a black man, and they castigate and crucify any black Republican they can find. the truth chaps the left's asses,, but,,,, again,,, we have some ointment.

Since 98% of blacks didn't vote for Our President, you are a racist pig who makes stuff up.

Since 98% of blacks didn't vote for Our President, you are a racist pig who makes stuff up.

he's your president.. I'm sitting in the back of the bus where he told me to sit,, so stuff that up yer ass. piggie

Blacks voted for Obama in even greater numbers than they ever did for any other Dem candidate. So a fail on that point.
The GOP runs a strategy of scaring blacks by talking about personal responsibility and less dependence on welfare.

"The GOP runs a strategy of scaring blacks by talking about personal responsibility and less dependence on welfare."

This attitude is reflective of just why blacks will not support the Republican Party[/QUOTE]

are you telling us that blacks are dependent tittie babies? is that what ewe just said?

No, I said that blacks resent Republicans because they look at them as lacking personal responsibility and depend on welfare

Ewe get it? Kerry on

No, I said that blacks resent Republicans because they look at them as lacking personal responsibility and depend on welfare

Ewe get it? Kerry on

well,, do they lack personal responsibility?

Your 98% claim is still a lie.

Forum List

Back