How We (The US) Can Still Win The War On Drugs

Right now my number one "itch" towards using again is for the thrill with a bunch of hot chicks having a drug hazed orgy. That wouldn't be possible in a country like Portugal where all the addicts sit quietly in a doctor's office waiting to get high.
Just in case your thrill returns I have an interesting aside to tell you about. Two elderly people I know of who lived shall we say less than moral lives, have submitted to delusions in their final days. Both, independent of each other, reported hallucinations. Those hallucinations were of demonic type drug/sex orgies happening either in their room or another room close by when they woke up and went to inspect "where all the noise was coming from". Their description wasn't titillating at all. It was frightening, as if they were standing on the edge of an abyss...watching...

True story. My friends and I who knew both elderly people were amazed at the details that so closely matched each other in their description of the scenes they would witness. It makes you wonder...

Right now my number one "itch" towards using again is for the thrill with a bunch of hot chicks having a drug hazed orgy. That wouldn't be possible in a country like Portugal where all the addicts sit quietly in a doctor's office waiting to get high.
Just in case your thrill returns I have an interesting aside to tell you about. Two elderly people I know of who lived shall we say less than moral lives, have submitted to delusions in their final days. Both, independent of each other, reported hallucinations. Those hallucinations were of demonic type drug/sex orgies happening either in their room or another room close by when they woke up and went to inspect "where all the noise was coming from". Their description wasn't titillating at all. It was frightening, as if they were standing on the edge of an abyss...watching...

True story. My friends and I who knew both elderly people were amazed at the details that so closely matched each other in their description of the scenes they would witness. It makes you wonder...
Wo-men usually seem that way, even without drugs being involved.

Last edited:
You win it, by ending it. Let adults decide for themselves whether or not they wanna consume drugs. It's an adult choice, no different than choosing whether or not to consume alcohol. It's none of the Government's business. As long as folks aren't hurting others and breaking laws, it shouldn't be considered a 'criminal act.' Decriminalize, and move on. That's the solution.

Wo-men usually seem that way, even without drugs being involved.

It's amazing, in my "Other life" I was a tame docile tutor and TA in music and mathematics, performing piano and organ all across the northeast and giving lectures on elementary number theory and prime numbers from Stony Brook University to MIT, and no "hot chix" were interested in that "proper gentleman" lifestyle.

Meanwhile...my other half was running an empire bagging hot chix from the most coveted clubs...LOL...with them having no knowledge of my real talents and nerdiness. Too funny. I should write a book on it.

Paul Watson's video at 5:25 states my own real life observation that I lived and proved to be true, from the halls of MIT to the dungeons of the New York Correctional system. LOLOLOLOL

Just give up, silly...not even you believe the BS you post.
Who me? You want the news article on my arrest and my facebook? I set my faceook to public so you see the message "Hi USMB"

I'm 3rd from the left in mugshots.
Sini: ‘We’re going after all the dealers’

Obviously I"m the guy in tuxedo and red tie running the whole club scene
https://www.facebook.com/solomonscourge

Jarlaxle
*facepalm*

No, not you: Silly! Silhouette, the resident kookburger troll.

You win it, by ending it. Let adults decide for themselves whether or not they wanna consume drugs. It's an adult choice, no different than choosing whether or not to consume alcohol. It's none of the Government's business. As long as folks aren't hurting others and breaking laws, it shouldn't be considered a 'criminal act.' Decriminalize, and move on. That's the solution.
It's how we portray society's sanctioning of the behavior to our youngsters that matters. What kid who watched their daddy gulp down his martini or her mommy light up a smoke, didn't long to have that same right of passage "into a normal adult world"? I can cite for you the statistics on kids using the substances they've seen their parents using if you like?

Do we want, 50 years hence, a nation full of zombies that China or Russia can waltz right in and take with ease? Or are we concerned enough about our social fabric to open our eyes a little wider than "it's all good" in a bacchanal of unbridled self-indulgences? Freedom is a great swift steed, but it can be destructive if not handled properly with a bridle and reins.

Don't bother...Silly thinks that Reefer Madness was a documentary.
No, I used to be quite the pothead. And you can plot the downfall of my grades in highschool precisely the years I began to really indulge. Straight As (since early gradeschool) went to Bs, then B-, then Cs. When I got my first D it was a wakeup call. I saw many of my friends' older brothers and sisters who got Ds and where their lives were going. Gas station attendants, waitresses, unemployed, etc.

What is madness is a nation promoting that in its generations by holding it out as a norm. China and Russia are sitting around drooling. We're sitting on quite a nice piece of warm, arable real estate here. They don't have much left of that and they wouldn't mind picking up a second property this nice.

Don't bother...Silly thinks that Reefer Madness was a documentary.
No, I used to be quite the pothead. And you can plot the downfall of my grades in highschool precisely the years I began to really indulge. Straight As (since early gradeschool) went to Bs, then B-, then Cs. When I got my first D it was a wakeup call. I saw many of my friends' older brothers and sisters who got Ds and where their lives were going. Gas station attendants, waitresses, unemployed, etc.

What is madness is a nation promoting that in its generations by holding it out as a norm. China and Russia are sitting around drooling. We're sitting on quite a nice piece of warm, arable real estate here. They don't have much left of that and they wouldn't mind picking up a second property this nice.

You had other underlying issues. You can't blame your decline on Marijuana. There are countless incredibly successful folks all throughout history, who consumed drugs & alcohol. For instance, Steve Jobs enjoyed Marijuana quite a bit. And we all know what a genius he was. Another example would be our Founding Fathers. Most of them engaged in drug and alcohol consumption as well. And i would say they did pretty well. So just Decriminalize, and move on. That is the logical solution.

Forum List

Back