How We (The US) Can Still Win The War On Drugs

The way to win the War on Drugs is to end it altogether.
And sit back while thousands if not millions of people die. Which has a point. Trump has never use alcohol, drugs or even smoked cigarettes because of how he watched his brother's agony until he died a horrible death.

Drug use has its root in a hopeless society. The people are looking for any out at all. They move in, bag and baggage to imaginary video games, they immerse themselves into religious artificial intelligence. Their future is looking forward to the next oblivion. Until this is corrected, there will never be an end to drug use.

Yes because utopia consists of heroin dens and pothead layabouts, meth and cocaine heads all tweaking, tripping and dazing away while China steals our productivity; guts us from underneath. And Russia sits drooling over the social erosion that will follow by teaching new generations of children that "drugs are OK because see the adults doing them?".

In highschool my son's friend woke up one day to his druggie-momma's lifestyle in a harsh way. Other kids aren't as "lucky" as he to see what he saw. As druggie-mom paraded one of her druggie-boyfriends in front of her other druggie baby daddy (all sleeping under the same roof at the time), the kids woke up to go to school to find her latest boyfriend dead on the couch from overdose. "Sorry kids, we'll be late to school today; have to deal with the coroner. Have some cheerios for now.."

This same woman was offering up their home to teens to come and experiment with hard drugs like molly, heroin and such "so they won't find out about it on the street". I put a stop to it.

I say the kid was lucky because he got to see what really happens when drugs are promoted as normal to all. This kid has become both mother and father to his younger brother. He is the only adult in the house where many people live.

Drugs today are exceedingly lethal and marketed to ever younger users. Of course. The older a person is, the more likely they are to know what these drugs are. What we can do, is just let the drugs burn through our populations the way forest fires burn down homes. What ever is left, who ever is left, thrives.

Let’s just be honest here. The “drug problem” killing people now was created by the pharmaceutical industry. It’s not the street drugs that are doing the damage.

Making it worse is that the same pharmaceutical industry that got people hooked on prescription pain killers knew that certain doctors were over-prescribing and not only did nothing about it, but actively lobbied to have DEA checks in over-prescribing eliminated.
That doesn't matter at all.

It matters very much. This is a legal “for profit” industry in the US that is knowingly killing people to make more money.

Yes because utopia consists of heroin dens and pothead layabouts, meth and cocaine heads all tweaking, tripping and dazing away while China steals our productivity; guts us from underneath. And Russia sits drooling over the social erosion that will follow by teaching new generations of children that "drugs are OK because see the adults doing them?".

In highschool my son's friend woke up one day to his druggie-momma's lifestyle in a harsh way. Other kids aren't as "lucky" as he to see what he saw. As druggie-mom paraded one of her druggie-boyfriends in front of her other druggie baby daddy (all sleeping under the same roof at the time), the kids woke up to go to school to find her latest boyfriend dead on the couch from overdose. "Sorry kids, we'll be late to school today; have to deal with the coroner. Have some cheerios for now.."

This same woman was offering up their home to teens to come and experiment with hard drugs like molly, heroin and such "so they won't find out about it on the street". I put a stop to it.

I say the kid was lucky because he got to see what really happens when drugs are promoted as normal to all. This kid has become both mother and father to his younger brother. He is the only adult in the house where many people live.

And after all these years, things have only gotten worse. Everything you speak of has gone on unabated while the government has invested billions in the war on drugs.

Half of those in federal prisons on drug charges, are there for simple possession. Not trafficking, not smuggling, just simple possession. What a waste of money and what destruction minimum sentencing has wreaked on the black and Hispanic communities.

But you don’t want to hear about the realities, you want to go with keep that war on drugs going.

Remember when the Clintons blamed everything on "Big Pharm"? Bill Clinton created a target of pharmaseutical and pretended that his administration was dealing with it. Meanwhile the crooked democrat party was taking money from drug companies. Eight years of the stagnant Obama administration and passage of Obama/Carecaused Big Pharm to grow to the point that they were untouchable. The opioid epidemic is mostly about reckless behavior by pharm companies, drug stores and doctors who prescribe the junk for just about everything. The issue is so out of control that ad agencies are promoting stomach remedies for hopeless addicts rather than suggesting that doctors refrain from getting their patients hooked. The fawning criminal enterprise in the media doesn't call out pharm companies or doctors or drug stores now that they are on board with Obama/Care.. They merely call it a "drug problem" and walk away.

You dupes....the drug war is long lost...tired of legalizing morality yet???? They will always find their way here because America wants their and will pay for it. If there is a market, then it will happen.
Mercy Has No Place in War

Druggie street trash shouldn't be called "Americans" any more than we'd call traitors that. So we owe nothing to that cancer on society except a quick death by taking the hard drugs we poison first. Catch a drugdealer and let him off if he will pass out our poisoned supply to his scumbag customers.

Can't send out death squad here in the land of the free so you think it okay to murder American Citizens by poison because they use non government approved recreational substances? There's a job waiting for you in the Philippines or North Korea!

What a Pig.

Blame big pharm. In the 80s the American Bar Association and Judicial activists created an entirely new area of medical malpractice. They created the tort of inadequate pain treatment. There was now a right to sue doctors for failure to prescribe pain treatment based on the patient's subjective assessment of pain.

The Republican Party's ridiculous War on Drugs has been an excuse to jail young black and brown men in unprecedented numbers, while letting young white males off with wrist slaps.

Studies have routinely shown that while young white males use and sell drugs with the same frequency as non-whites, when caught, they are more likely to be let off with a warning than charged or jailed.

Before the war on drugs, there were 30,000 black men in federal prisons. Now, with the war on drugs and minimum sentencing, there are over 300,000.

It isn't Democratic policies that have destroyed black families. It's the War on Drugs.
no dem has made any real effort to get rid of the law.

but it's the gops fault b/c you can't think for yourself.

Your post doesn’t even make logical sense.
If they are locked up, it makes it more difficult to sell drugs.

Not really. Drugs are available in prisons, which are among the most tightly controlled environments imaginable.

Prison drug use becoming harder and harder to control

Reading comprehension problems?

I said "If they are locked up, it makes it more difficult to sell drugs".

I don't see too many escapees down at the local schools selling drugs and then sneaking back into prison in time for roll call.

Many of the brown and black people locked up in federal prisons are locked up for possession, not trafficking. White kids caught with pot get fined. Blacks go to jail.
It doesn't make sense, to you, b/c it forces you to face facts.

do you have proof that no white person is in jail for possession?

I didn’t say that “no white person is in jail for possession”. I also didn’t say it makes no sense to me because it makes perfect sense. Try to deal with what I actually said instead of putting words and ideas into my posts that aren’t there.
ok

plz prove that white kids only get fined, thus never get arrested and thus never go to jail.

The Republican Party's ridiculous War on Drugs has been an excuse to jail young black and brown men in unprecedented numbers, while letting young white males off with wrist slaps.

Studies have routinely shown that while young white males use and sell drugs with the same frequency as non-whites, when caught, they are more likely to be let off with a warning than charged or jailed.

Before the war on drugs, there were 30,000 black men in federal prisons. Now, with the war on drugs and minimum sentencing, there are over 300,000.

It isn't Democratic policies that have destroyed black families. It's the War on Drugs.

Not really. Drugs are available in prisons, which are among the most tightly controlled environments imaginable.

Prison drug use becoming harder and harder to control

I don't see too many escapees down at the local schools selling drugs and then sneaking back into prison in time for roll call.

Many of the brown and black people locked up in federal prisons are locked up for possession, not trafficking. White kids caught with pot get fined. Blacks go to jail.

I didn’t say that “no white person is in jail for possession”. I also didn’t say it makes no sense to me because it makes perfect sense. Try to deal with what I actually said instead of putting words and ideas into my posts that aren’t there.
ok

plz prove that white kids only get fined, thus never get arrested and thus never go to jail.

In order to be fined, you first have to be arrested and then convicted of a crime.

There is just no end to the ignorance of right wingers

Also, blame the Government/Alcohol complex. You can grow pot in your back yard. It's a fucking weed. Who is going to pay for all that expensive hooch and pay all those taxes if your intoxicant is a common ditch weed?
:lol:
California is taxing it at almost ten dollars an ounce.
A move fully supported by the same street dealers who have been selling dope all along.

ok

In order to be fined, you first have to be arrested and then convicted of a crime.

There is just no end to the ignorance of right wingers

so you are saying that there are no white people in jail for possession.

Also, blame the Government/Alcohol complex. You can grow pot in your back yard. It's a fucking weed. Who is going to pay for all that expensive hooch and pay all those taxes if your intoxicant is a common ditch weed?
California is taxing it at almost ten dollars an ounce.
A move fully supported by the same street dealers who have been selling dope all along.
acquiring and possessing private property is a natural right; the right wing Only complains when it is about guns.

We have a Commerce Clause. Only the right wing prefers to be illegal to federal law, and blame less fortunate illegals.

Does the Commerce Clause include provisions for states selling federally illegal controlled substances across their borders to other states still abiding by those federal restrictions? If so, can you provide a link to that statement?

We have a Commerce Clause. Only the right wing prefers to be illegal to federal law, and blame less fortunate illegals.

Does the Commerce Clause include provisions for states selling federally illegal controlled substances across their borders to other states still abiding by those federal restrictions? If so, can you provide a link to that statement?
Prohibition is not Commerce. Prohibition involves No Regulation; our legislators are simply slackers and fixing a Bad moral Standard throughout our Union.

Remember when the Clintons blamed everything on "Big Pharm"? Bill Clinton created a target of pharmaseutical and pretended that his administration was dealing with it. Meanwhile the crooked democrat party was taking money from drug companies. Eight years of the stagnant Obama administration and passage of Obama/Carecaused Big Pharm to grow to the point that they were untouchable. The opioid epidemic is mostly about reckless behavior by pharm companies, drug stores and doctors who prescribe the junk for just about everything. The issue is so out of control that ad agencies are promoting stomach remedies for hopeless addicts rather than suggesting that doctors refrain from getting their patients hooked. The fawning criminal enterprise in the media doesn't call out pharm companies or doctors or drug stores now that they are on board with Obama/Care.. They merely call it a "drug problem" and walk away.
Bleeding Hearts Bloody the Nation

Addicts are subhuman scum and deserve no pity for their cowardly escapism.

As someone who went to prison for three years for using and selling drugs, I can tell you that you are correct. Decriminalization would immediately bring an end to the streets gangs and violence and crazy bullshit that drugs are cut/laced with to increase their weight.

Over in Portugal they decriminalized heroin and provided free heroin clinics for addicts where a doctor injected you with pure safe heroin. Most of these addicts eventually got bored sitting in an office for three hours a day waiting to get high and quit altogether (the thrill of using drugs is removed when it's not longer a "taboo" and becomes a boring office visit).

Right now my number one "itch" towards using again is for the thrill with a bunch of hot chicks having a drug hazed orgy. That wouldn't be possible in a country like Portugal where all the addicts sit quietly in a doctor's office waiting to get high.

Forum List

Back