How Trump will get Mexico to pay for wall

Revealed! How Trump Will Get Mexico To Pay For Wall
WASHINGTON – Quietly, and without any fanfare from major media, Donald Trump has unveiled his plan for getting Mexico to pay for the border wall.

Oh what could it ever be about , I guess you'll have to see what it's all about . or Not lol. Can he get it done hard to say since the Democrats step in his way at every turn. Although most who are TARDS can't acknowledge the truth so they will just dream up their own reasons lol.

Republicans run the three branches of government. Tell me again how democrats are imposing on Trump's plans?
They aren't thinking in the proper manner...

Trump is in so much legal trouble he will never get a wall. He is too busy trying to stay out of prison

The only ones in legal trouble...huma abedin, anthony weiner...classified email on their computer....hilary, as one of the minions involved in Uranium One was indicted on Friday....
Untrue Hillary was not indicted over Uranium One on Friday...

In December, U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions ordered the DOJ to re-examine the evidence in the Uranium One investigation, fulfilling a promise one of his subordinates made to Congress to take another look at the case.

It is unclear if this re-examination resulted in the indictment, but it is clear that the case had become dormant during the last few years.

“Now, Mexico may not want to make the NAFTA deal, which is OK, then I’ll terminate NAFTA, which I think would be frankly a positive for our country,” Trump said.
Read more at Revealed! How Trump will get Mexico to pay for wall

Did Donny boi forget it takes an act of Congress to withdraw from NAFTA?
cant Mexico pay for the wall by taxing its legal prostitution? that has to be at least 3 Million dollars right there!

“Now, Mexico may not want to make the NAFTA deal, which is OK, then I’ll terminate NAFTA, which I think would be frankly a positive for our country,” Trump said.

cant Mexico pay for the wall by taxing its legal prostitution? that has to be at least 3 Million dollars right there!
I say we take away the cartel's drugs and make them pay for it, and the prostitutes also...

Our Nafta trade deficit was 177 billion in 2013, and I doubt that it has shrunk.

I would LOVE to see Congress fighting to keep that while Trump is fighting to dump it, especially going into the mid terms.

Our Nafta trade deficit was 177 billion in 2013, and I doubt that it has shrunk.

I would LOVE to see Congress fighting to keep that while Trump is fighting to dump it, especially going into the mid terms.
If anyone really wanted to bitch it is China and Canada that we have largest trade imbalances with, Mexico is number 3..

If anyone really wanted to bitch it is China and Canada that we have largest trade imbalances with, Mexico is number 3..

We have been happy to be the World's Bitch on Trade for generations.

China is the biggest issue, agreed.

Nafta also needs addressed.

Those trade agreements were made for corporations not consumers...I doubt the corporations get snagged with anything to increase imports, one of the problems I have is a businessman negotiating a trade agreement that has imports of his family's manufacturing products coming here from foriegn ports.... He said he would stop it yet has done nothing....

He's got leverage. It'll work.

Trump warned Thursday that if Mexico did not agree to new terms on the free trade deal, known formally as the North American Free Trade Agreement, then he would simply “terminate” the deal.

So we screw ourselves over on trade just because they won't build a stupid, useless wall? More proof Trumps racism is just him shooting us in the foot. Garbage person

Come on Mueller!

Those trade agreements were made for corporations not consumers...I doubt the corporations get snagged with anything to increase imports, one of the problems I have is a businessman negotiating a trade agreement that has imports of his family's manufacturing products coming here from foriegn ports.... He said he would stop it yet has done nothing....

Yet.

He has been getting a lot of push back. And allowed himself to be distracted by howls from the baying pack for more aggressive foreign policy.

But yes, if he does not succeed at this, his administration will be a failure, no matter how good the overall economy does.

And he will lose in 2020.

Trump warned Thursday that if Mexico did not agree to new terms on the free trade deal, known formally as the North American Free Trade Agreement, then he would simply “terminate” the deal.

So we screw ourselves over on trade just because they won't build a stupid, useless wall? More proof Trumps racism is just him shooting us in the foot. Garbage person

Come on Mueller!

Your race baiting is noted and held against you.

You are a bad person.

Come on Mueller!

Your race baiting is noted and held against you.

You are a bad person.

Yep, ImissBush would appear to be a Master Baiter.

Doubt they are as nitwit & racist where Byrd's KKK churchstate chose, in that SCOTUS Rosenberg tradition US Jews would be made to pay the burn a US Constitution on a cross KKK for the Holocaust due to the US losing troops defeating Germany in building a wall for Mexico.
:wtf:

Why the face since it's become so predictable of a Christian Nation where a supreme swastika up Uranus court decides what's federal sin & what's crime, which seems to be in that Islam pedophile business of "man is God" in making money killing others; as for more than 50 years Christians crusade for liberty & justice for all themselves has had Mexico funneling drugs into the US where a wall should have been constructed before their thieving US Constitution arson spree leading up to a second coming of a burning "man is God" bush patriot act after killing so many at the turn of the millennium Islam-Christian consumation with 9/11.

Doubt they are as nitwit & racist where Byrd's KKK churchstate chose, in that SCOTUS Rosenberg tradition US Jews would be made to pay the burn a US Constitution on a cross KKK for the Holocaust due to the US losing troops defeating Germany in building a wall for Mexico.

Why the face since it's become so predictable of a Christian Nation where a supreme swastika up Uranus court decides what's federal sin & what's crime, which seems to be in that Islam pedophile business of "man is God" in making money killing others; as for more than 50 years Christians crusade for liberty & justice for all themselves has had Mexico funneling drugs into the US where a wall should have been constructed before their thieving US Constitution arson spree leading up to a second coming of a burning "man is God" bush patriot act after killing so many at the turn of the millennium Islam-Christian consumation with 9/11.
:wtf::wtf::wtf:

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

Still doing a holy trinity "serve the Pope or die" with every form of tyranny over the mind of man for Islam Christiananality pedophile death to the infidels from West Nazi Germany Virginia for Nazington, D.C. & it's Christian Nation KKK churchstate godvernment of death - godvernment of drugs where a Mexico wall would be more like a toll booth.

While your train of consciousness is amusing, let's not forget that Trump took 10 months to eliminate ISIL after it took Obama eight years to build it.

Revealed! How Trump Will Get Mexico To Pay For Wall
WASHINGTON – Quietly, and without any fanfare from major media, Donald Trump has unveiled his plan for getting Mexico to pay for the border wall.

Oh what could it ever be about , I guess you'll have to see what it's all about . or Not lol. Can he get it done hard to say since the Democrats step in his way at every turn. Although most who are TARDS can't acknowledge the truth so they will just dream up their own reasons lol.
Infrastructure is more important than a wall.

What language is this?

Trump is in so much legal trouble he will never get a wall. He is too busy trying to stay out of prison.

Still smoking the ganja, eh? Trump is in ZERO legal trouble. In trouble about what? You mean like doing drugs with and having sex with underage girls like Governor Clinton? You mean like rape, sexual assault, suborning perjury and sexual mischief in the Oval Office? You mean like being investigated for embezzling money from Haiti? And this is the guy you often most credit as being one of the greatest successes of the modern democratic presidential era!

You actually think he is going to get Mexico to build a wall?

Hey Dude, try to remember to exhale. NO ONE ever said Mexico would BUILD the wall, idiot, they would put a trap door in it, they are just going to PAY for it, indirectly. They won't like it, but there isn't anything they can do about it unless they want to severe all political and economic ties with the USA upon which their fragile economy depends.

Forum List

Back