Your Guns Or Your Grass

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
That's right, libtardos.

Trump has Sessions on the loose and you can't have a medical pot card and a gun.

Your firearm application and background check asks if you do dope and if you lie about your medical pot card you've committed a felony.

Lock em up.

"Any person who uses or is addicted to marijuana, regardless of whether his or her state has passed legislation authorizing marijuana use for medical purposes ... is prohibited by federal law from possessing firearms or ammunition," ATF spokeswoman Janice L. Kemp said in an email to The Associated Press.

My guns or my ganja? Firearm-owning pot fans face a choice

The NRA has been oddly silent about this issue.

Legalized marijuana is bad for retail business, I could care less about it in private use.

The NRA has been oddly silent about this issue.

How much of an issue is it really? I have never heard of anybody being denied the right to buy a gun because they have a marijuana med card. On the other hand, my bro in law has a med card and owns plenty of guns. Although I don’t know if he has purchased any since getting the med card.

That's right, libtardos.

Trump has Sessions on the loose and you can't have a medical pot card and a gun.

Your firearm application and background check asks if you do dope and if you lie about your medical pot card you've committed a felony.

Lock em up.

"Any person who uses or is addicted to marijuana, regardless of whether his or her state has passed legislation authorizing marijuana use for medical purposes ... is prohibited by federal law from possessing firearms or ammunition," ATF spokeswoman Janice L. Kemp said in an email to The Associated Press.

No person is "addicted to marijuana". There's no such thing.

That's right, libtardos.

Lock em up.

Fucking communist attacking the 2nd Amendment. Figures it would be the Trump zealots supporting this attack on freedom

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That's right, libtardos.

Lock em up.

No person is "addicted to marijuana". There's no such thing.

True dat......perhaps one could argue a psychological addiction, but certainly not physical.

So now the alt-left, that wants to do away with the 2nd amendment, wants to be sure pot heads are still allowed to own guns. You can't make this stuff up folks. It just takes a special kind of stupid.

Forum List

Back