How Trump will get Mexico to pay for wall

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Revealed! How Trump Will Get Mexico To Pay For Wall
WASHINGTON – Quietly, and without any fanfare from major media, Donald Trump has unveiled his plan for getting Mexico to pay for the border wall.

Oh what could it ever be about , I guess you'll have to see what it's all about . or Not lol. Can he get it done hard to say since the Democrats step in his way at every turn. Although most who are TARDS can't acknowledge the truth so they will just dream up their own reasons lol.

Trump is in so much legal trouble he will never get a wall. He is too busy trying to stay out of prison

Trump is in so much legal trouble he will never get a wall. He is too busy trying to stay out of prison

Remember when the party line was that Trump would not even try to build a wall or deport any illegals?

LOL!!

Lefties, it's like they were born yesterday.

Remember when the party line was that Trump would not even try to build a wall or deport any illegals?

LOL!!

Lefties? You actually think he is going to get Mexico to build a wall? You must be one of the moon bats that voted for the fraud. Did you take classes at Trump University, too?

He's got leverage. It'll work.

Trump warned Thursday that if Mexico did not agree to new terms on the free trade deal, known formally as the North American Free Trade Agreement, then he would simply “terminate” the deal.

“Now, Mexico may not want to make the NAFTA deal, which is OK, then I’ll terminate NAFTA, which I think would be frankly a positive for our country,” Trump said.

Read more at Revealed! How Trump will get Mexico to pay for wall

He's got leverage. It'll work.
Trump warned Thursday that if Mexico did not agree to new terms on the free trade deal, known formally as the North American Free Trade Agreement, then he would simply “terminate” the deal.
“Now, Mexico may not want to make the NAFTA deal, which is OK, then I’ll terminate NAFTA, which I think would be frankly a positive for our country,” Trump said.
Read more at Revealed! How Trump will get Mexico to pay for wall

Might take that Islam-Christian more perfect union thru a second coming business deal of the burning Bush's making the US pay Islam for 9/11 in a similar method as Byrd's KKK "man is God" churchstate of thieving old testament-old glory arsonists making US Jews & Israel pay for the Holocaust.

Oh, these Republicans. Don't know the difference between "they can" and "they will".

Hint, "they won't".

WASHINGTON – Quietly, and without any fanfare from major media, Donald Trump has unveiled his plan for getting Mexico to pay for the border wall.

Oh what could it ever be about , I guess you'll have to see what it's all about . or Not lol. Can he get it done hard to say since the Democrats step in his way at every turn. Although most who are TARDS can't acknowledge the truth so they will just dream up their own reasons lol.
There are so many ways that Mexico can be compelled to pay for that wall it isnt even funny.

Lefties merely show themselves once again to be nitwits.

There are so many ways that Mexico can be compelled to pay for that wall it isnt even funny.

Can’t tell that to the sheep Lol

The only ones in legal trouble...huma abedin, anthony weiner...classified email on their computer....hilary, as one of the minions involved in Uranium One was indicted on Friday....

Oh, these Republicans. Don't know the difference between "they can" and "they will".
Hint, "they won't".

Doubt they are as nitwit & racist where Byrd's KKK churchstate chose, in that SCOTUS Rosenberg tradition US Jews would be made to pay the burn a US Constitution on a cross KKK for the Holocaust due to the US losing troops defeating Germany in building a wall for Mexico.

Doubt they are as nitwit & racist where Byrd's KKK churchstate chose, in that SCOTUS Rosenberg tradition US Jews would be made to pay the burn a US Constitution on a cross KKK for the Holocaust due to the US losing troops defeating Germany in building a wall for Mexico.
:wtf:

Like what?

Spell them out.

It's one thing when Republicans blackmail someone like Obama, because Obama cared about the American people and the GOP only cares about the super wealthy.

But Mexicans? How can they be blackmailed? The short answer? They can't.

LOL!!

Lefties? You actually think he is going to get Mexico to build a wall? You must be one of the moon bats that voted for the fraud. Did you take classes at Trump University, too?

I think that it is interesting that you responded to my post but did not address my very simple and reasonable question.

LOL!!

Trump will get the money from Mexicans, juan at a time.

Republicans run the three branches of government. Tell me again how democrats are imposing on Trump's plans?

LOL!!

I don't remember because I was never the "party line". Lie much?

I didn't personally accuse you of anything. I asked a simple question.

Your claim that you don't remember is only credible, if we assume that, like a good Party Drone, you edit your memory to conform to the Party line when it comes down.

We have always been at war with Eurasia.

Forum List

Back