Biden 2020: “There will not be another foot of wall constructed on my administration.”

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Meanwhile 3 years later.

WASHINGTON, Oct 5 (Reuters) - President Joe Biden's administration said on Thursday it will add sections to a border wall to stave off record migrant crossings from Mexico, carrying forward a signature policy of former President Donald Trump.

Trump was right.
Joe is in a hole too deep to climb out of but he can try.

What kind of leadership is that from Joe?

Don't be surprised if they suddenly decide to finish it.

Then you know it's time to GTFO!! Bed wetting leftists build walls to keep people IN. No one sneaks into a commie country.
Amen. Biden has been cutting holes in Texas' razor wire and bringing down Alaska National Guard troops to confront Texas, in order to keep the illegal aliens flowing in. Finishing the wall would be a drastic change in the opposite direction. That doesn't make sense, coming from an illegal alien lover who has no respect for the people or the sovereignty of our country. So maybe this does mean that his new approach is to keep people in. Anything is possible with these nuevo Marxist Democrats. MAGA

Bed wetting rightists may not know that tunnels can go under walls. This is from a rightwing organization's website and so far, they`ve found 40 (forty) tunnels.
I've heard the same dumb shit since The Wall was first proposed.....OK, let's say for the sake of argument that some do get in via tunneling.....Big hairy deal, it's far better than the multitudes crossing the river in a single day.

That and it gives the BP the opportunity to do their real jobs, you know like finding such tunnels, instead of spending their 12-16 hour shifts processing illegals as is happening now.

This guy lies so much, but suddenly democrats and MSM don’t mind it and don’t feel the need to brand him as a liar.

They sure cared about the concept of a
President lying in 2016-2020. They haven’t seemed to much care since 2020. They also didn’t seem to care much about a president lying from 2008-2016.. but I’m sure that’s all just coincidence

Meanwhile 3 years later.

WASHINGTON, Oct 5 (Reuters) - President Joe Biden's administration said on Thursday it will add sections to a border wall to stave off record migrant crossings from Mexico, carrying forward a signature policy of former President Donald Trump.

Trump was right.
Joe is in a hole too deep to climb out of but he can try.

What kind of leadership is that from Joe?

Biden is only making one change. His border wall will include steps so that the illegals won't have to bring their own ladders.

I've heard the same dumb shit since The Wall was first proposed.....OK, let's say for the sake of argument that some do get in via tunneling.....Big hairy deal, it's far better than the multitudes crossing the river in a single day.

That and it gives the BP the opportunity to do their real jobs, you know like finding such tunnels, instead of spending their 12-16 hour shifts processing illegals as is happening now.

Agree 100%. It is obvious that the Dems are putting out excuses instead of reasons.

Bed wetters are stupid. No matter how many times you point out the obvious, there are no receptors for it. Their frontal lobes, whatever little they might have remaining if they had one to begin with will not accept the data. It's deliberate ignorance as well. No one could be born that stupid.

No one ever said illegal entry will cease to exist if we put a nice little picket fence or a gadam DMZ through the border. The point is to build obstacles, and forcing people into tunnels or into concentrated cores at entry makes interception easier. It's something children playing in a sandbox learn, but perhaps bed wetters were never invited to play with other kids.

OK, to be honest I learned this playing in a sand box while in the army, but we were all "kids" at the time.

Why we the Dems so concerned about not building wall?

It seems like pure politics because Trump pushed so hard for the wall.

Biden admin is so corrupt. They pissed away billions in raw materials for the secure border fence just for the politics of not giving Trump a win.

Now they claim TRUMP is at fault for an open border because of the 2024 election.

DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THE BORDER CRISIS IS THE FAULT OF TRUMP?

HOW?

Biden admin is so corrupt. They pissed away billions in raw materials for the secure border fence just for the politics of not giving Trump a win.

Now they claim TRUMP is at fault for an open border because of the 2024 election.

DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THE BORDER CRISIS IS THE FAULT OF TRUMP?

HOW?

LOL, because they SPIN!

Americans just believe what they see, at least 40% of them. Americans are to busy to pay attention, and that is NOT their fault, it is a weakness of the system. When you work 9, 10, 11, or maybe 12 hrs day, how much do you have left to invest in a political system?

To be 100% honest, the only thing Americans understand is hard numbers. Who did what for me/us, and how are things going now.

We can blame them all we want for not paying close enough attention, but can we really? We insist that mothers and fathers do right by their children. And what happens? They fall asleep at the wheel, as they are to tired from getting STUFF for their families.

When you think about it, it is sad!

It is OUR job on this BOARD to educate them with facts, along with other venues. You will NEVER flip a Leftist.........that is totally up to them if they so choose; but you can EDUCATE those who are in the TWEEN stage.

From my perspective, DJT is not the end all.........be all. But, if by all the parameters given, he is the best choice in a clearly weak field. I am sorry, but if you believe Biden is somehow better, than you are not part of the solution, but rather, part of the problem.

It was YOU who originally put him up, and it is YOU who continues to back him..................until of course, your own party throws him under the bus. We want to see how you reconcile that JOE was great, but we gotta new dude/dud Dette, and buy what we are selling you-)

Forum List

Back