How To Start Real Change

This is what I think it means....So no I wont stop using it.

cog·ni·tive dis·so·nance
noun
PSYCHOLOGY
noun: cognitive dissonance
  1. the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.

It is part of a theory brought forth by Festinger and carried on by Aronson. Ultimately, it is a discomfort that produces internal justification in order to relieve pressure. I used to write papers on Aronson in college. The wiki definition doesn't even come close to doing it justice.

And you haven't even demonstrated how or why I would be experiencing such a thing.
If you were able to self analyze you would understand how you are experiencing such a thing. Remember you are the one that claimed I used the one drop rule when I clearly never mentioned it. See what I mean?

A variation of, then. Effectively the same outcome. There are three camps out there; the people who think 1+1 = 3, such as in your scenario, the smart people who acknowledge that race is just a function of genetics and you can be both black and white at the same time, and the people who believe mixed people get to choose what race they are.
No its not a variation of the one drop rule either. Do you know what the one drop rule was? It doesnt sound like it. Yes race is a function of genetics. None of that has anything to do with the fact that more Black people will wipe out a white population like whites fear and dread.

Only if you think of genetics in that antiquated way ... which few intelligent people do. Not to mention that, even if every single white person on the planet were half black, a decent chunk would still look like regular ol' white people. Genetics, man ... crazy stuff.

It's much more the case that many whites are afraid of blacks because black people are associated with crime. Whether that association is justified or not, I will not comment.
If every single white person were half Black there would be no white people. If this occurred the larger Black population would eventually breed out even the ones that resembled whites. Every now an then a child with recessive traits would pop out but they would still look Black. Whites are a result of a recessive mutation that occurred about 10k years ago I believe.

You mentioned the fear is due to Blacks being associated with crime. Thats a result of whites fooling other whites due to a fear of genetic annihilation. Every road leads to this conclusion.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Look at your first paragraph. You ignore 400 ears of whites mistreating us including the times we live in now. then you try making things the same. Blacks don't dislike whites based on a belief in our racial superiority. It's because of what whites have done.

And you really need to stop trying to minimize or dismissing this. Whites have a continuing record of racist behavior. With that kind of history blacks would be foolish just to blindly trust whites not to be racist. So maybe you need to do the adjusting here. We aren't people who have no experience being around white people for you to be trying to explain to us about white people. There is no one here painting with any type of broad brush. YOU are the one assuming that any time we talk about whites we mean every white person living or dead. And that's your problem not ours.

It's your call. Listen to me and people will pay attention. Don't, and they won't. I don't really give a shit about you, either way.

Listen to you for what? You're a dumb ass. You bring nothing to the table. You're just another empty bowl.

Then stop talking to me and I'll do you the same favor.

I'll do what I want thank you. You seem to not want listen but you want me to listen to you. So fuck you. I don't need you to tell me how to talk to white people. I will speak to white people with the words I am given at the time. Period.

I thought I was dumb. Why are you talking to me? Don't you have better things to do with your time?

Because I chose to. Why are you here? Don't you have better things to do with your time?

It is part of a theory brought forth by Festinger and carried on by Aronson. Ultimately, it is a discomfort that produces internal justification in order to relieve pressure. I used to write papers on Aronson in college. The wiki definition doesn't even come close to doing it justice.

And you haven't even demonstrated how or why I would be experiencing such a thing.
If you were able to self analyze you would understand how you are experiencing such a thing. Remember you are the one that claimed I used the one drop rule when I clearly never mentioned it. See what I mean?

A variation of, then. Effectively the same outcome. There are three camps out there; the people who think 1+1 = 3, such as in your scenario, the smart people who acknowledge that race is just a function of genetics and you can be both black and white at the same time, and the people who believe mixed people get to choose what race they are.
No its not a variation of the one drop rule either. Do you know what the one drop rule was? It doesnt sound like it. Yes race is a function of genetics. None of that has anything to do with the fact that more Black people will wipe out a white population like whites fear and dread.

Only if you think of genetics in that antiquated way ... which few intelligent people do. Not to mention that, even if every single white person on the planet were half black, a decent chunk would still look like regular ol' white people. Genetics, man ... crazy stuff.

It's much more the case that many whites are afraid of blacks because black people are associated with crime. Whether that association is justified or not, I will not comment.

This whole genetic annihilation is just a fantasy of yours. Sorry buddy.

Just like your crime comments.

I'm telling y'all the real racial animus behind Trump, and you keep insisting it's this cuckoo, crazy white Armageddon story. Yes, there are some "white genocide" people out there, but even in the Trump era they are mostly consigned to the fringes of the internet.

Black and white people do not have that different of a culture. They pretty consistently want the same things out of life.

If every single white person were half Black there would be no white people. If this occurred the larger Black population would eventually breed out even the ones that resembled whites. Every now an then a child with recessive traits would pop out but they would still look Black. Whites are a result of a recessive mutation that occurred about 10k years ago I believe.

You mentioned the fear is due to Blacks being associated with crime. Thats a result of whites fooling other whites due to a fear of genetic annihilation. Every road leads to this conclusion.

Wow ... you're actually nuts.

Too bad.

It's your call. Listen to me and people will pay attention. Don't, and they won't. I don't really give a shit about you, either way.

Listen to you for what? You're a dumb ass. You bring nothing to the table. You're just another empty bowl.

Then stop talking to me and I'll do you the same favor.

I'll do what I want thank you. You seem to not want listen but you want me to listen to you. So fuck you. I don't need you to tell me how to talk to white people. I will speak to white people with the words I am given at the time. Period.

I thought I was dumb. Why are you talking to me? Don't you have better things to do with your time?

Because I chose to. Why are you here? Don't you have better things to do with your time?

Not really.

I'm telling y'all the real racial animus behind Trump, and you keep insisting it's this cuckoo, crazy white Armageddon story. Yes, there are some "white genocide" people out there, but even in the Trump era they are mostly consigned to the fringes of the internet.

Black and white people do not have that different of a culture. They pretty consistently want the same things out of life.
See. Your justifying a false belief in reaction to the truth. Cognitive dissonance.

Whites have a distinctly different culture than most people. They are a war mongering people genetically due to the ice age where they experienced a genetic bottleneck and had to inbreed.

Wow ... you're actually nuts.

Too bad.
and you are actually suffering from cognitive dissonance. See why I didnt want to waste time explaining it to you?

See. Your justifying a false belief in reaction to the truth. Cognitive dissonance.

Whites have a distinctly different culture than most people. They are a war mongering people genetically due to the ice age where they experienced a genetic bottleneck and had to inbreed.

Yikes ...

Okay, I think we're done here. God bless you. Get help soon.

You consistently miss the point. Whites have a continuing history of racism. That's the problem.

Yikes ...

Dont let the cognitive dissonance rule your life.

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds

"But the Cornell study, published in the journal Nature Thursday, indicates that Europeans went through a second "population bottleneck," probably about 30,000 years ago, when the ancestral population was again reduced to relatively few in number."

You consistently miss the point. Whites have a continuing history of racism. That's the problem.

And you expect me to do ... what about that, exactly?

I mean, you have one guy in here calling us mutants and cheering on our "extinction". Looks like every group has their shit heels to deal with.

Oh, I forgot; you applaud everything he says. And make no mistake; he is an actual racist, even if you are not (which is questionable).

Yikes ...

Yeah, everybody needs help but you. The person who doesn't want to face reality or who can't. You're right, that's not cognitive dissonance, it's psychosis .

And you expect me to do ... what about that, exactly?

I mean, you have one guy in here calling us mutants and cheering on our "extinction". Looks like every group has their shit heels to deal with.

Oh, I forgot; you applaud everything he says. And make no mistake; he is an actual racist, even if you are not (which is questionable).
You appear to be intelligent. How did you not know white people are the result of a mutation? What specifically is racist about telling you scientific facts?

Scientists Find A DNA Change That Accounts For White Skin

"
Scientists said yesterday that they have discovered a tiny genetic mutation that largely explains the first appearance of white skin in humans tens of thousands of years ago, a finding that helps solve one of biology's most enduring mysteries and illuminates one of humanity's greatest sources of strife.

The work suggests that the skin-whitening mutation occurred by chance in a single individual after the first human exodus from Africa, when all people were brown-skinned. That person's offspring apparently thrived as humans moved northward into what is now Europe, helping to give rise to the lightest of the world's races.
"

Last edited:
I mean, let's be real here; there are plenty of black folks who HATE whites, to the point where they wish we would all die a terrible death. That doesn't mean that's some common wish among blacks (at least, I would hope y'all are not like that).

You guys need to do a better job of differentiating between a small group of malcontents, which we know exist in every conceivable group, and the public at large. The brush with which you paint is much too fat.
We are being real. It it was just a small group of white malcontents there wouldnt be a racial problem in the US. Hell Drumpf wouldnt even be in office.

You aren't characterizing the (more widespread) racial animus properly. It isn't hatred, or a desire to see blacks dead. It's fear, and a desire to preserve their culture. They see the country changing at a lightning-fast pace, and their little hearts don't know what to make of it. And even those people are more worried about Hispanics (there is a huge language element in the fear) than blacks, who they largely just don't know and, on a low or even subconscious level, associate with crime.

It has very little to do with wanting black people dead. That's just silly talk.
That fear and desire to preserve their culture is rooted in their fear of genetic annihilation just like Paul said. Due to the abundance of Blacks on this planet, the fact our genes are dominant, and the attraction females have for Black men absolutely nothing can be done about this short of killing off Black people.

Now that's funny.

Like I said, they are worried about Hispanics, which is not even a race. Black people are an afterthought.

Also, I'm not sure you understand how genes actually work.
Worry about hispanics is a temporary fear that goes to the background when faced with genetic annihilation. The fear of Blacks is constant and has shaped this nation. This is evident in the quotes, laws, policies, attacks,etc that have historically been hoisted against the Black population.

You dont have to be sure. If you need a refresher course just check out what happens to a white population that interbreeds with a Black one. The child is automatically considered Black by the white race. In other words genetic annihilation.
No, if a child has any black in them, it is the black population that says that child is black. There are racists, I don't dispute that, but not all white people annihilate black people, even if they are mixed races.

Well, if nothing else, I'm glad I (once again) managed to get you both to reveal your true colors. You and your prolific counterparts, the white supremacists, truly deserve one another. And they have loads of "science" demonstrating how inferior black folks are, I'm sure.

I know what it is. Not sure you do, though.
If you know what it is why are you asking me?

Because you're applying it to me somehow. Even though you don't know who I am, what I believe in, what I've done, etc..

Well you call a black man paranoid for stating what white people actually do and what some think. And the thing is you know they do it. So then there is something wrong with you mentally.

I mean, let's be real here; there are plenty of black folks who HATE whites, to the point where they wish we would all die a terrible death. That doesn't mean that's some common wish among blacks (at least, I would hope y'all are not like that).

You guys need to do a better job of differentiating between a small group of malcontents, which we know exist in every conceivable group, and the public at large. The brush with which you paint is much too fat.

Look at your first paragraph. You ignore 400 years of whites mistreating us including the times we live in now. Then you pretend it's the same. Blacks don't dislike whites based on a belief in our racial superiority. It's because of what whites have done.

And you really need to stop trying to minimize or dismissing this. Whites have a continuing record of racist behavior. With that kind of history blacks would be foolish just to blindly trust whites not to be racist. So maybe you need to do the adjusting here. We aren't people who have no experience being around white people for you to be trying to explain to us about white people. There is no one here painting with any type of broad brush. YOU are the one assuming that any time we talk about whites we mean every white person living or dead. And that's your problem not ours.
But you do judge all or the majority of whites by what whites (some whites) have done in the past, and still do. Yet, if a white person judges blacks because they have had nothing but bad experiences with black people, you call them racist. I have had bad and good experiences with both white and black people.

We are being real. It it was just a small group of white malcontents there wouldnt be a racial problem in the US. Hell Drumpf wouldnt even be in office.

You aren't characterizing the (more widespread) racial animus properly. It isn't hatred, or a desire to see blacks dead. It's fear, and a desire to preserve their culture. They see the country changing at a lightning-fast pace, and their little hearts don't know what to make of it. And even those people are more worried about Hispanics (there is a huge language element in the fear) than blacks, who they largely just don't know and, on a low or even subconscious level, associate with crime.

It has very little to do with wanting black people dead. That's just silly talk.
That fear and desire to preserve their culture is rooted in their fear of genetic annihilation just like Paul said. Due to the abundance of Blacks on this planet, the fact our genes are dominant, and the attraction females have for Black men absolutely nothing can be done about this short of killing off Black people.

Now that's funny.

Like I said, they are worried about Hispanics, which is not even a race. Black people are an afterthought.

Also, I'm not sure you understand how genes actually work.
Worry about hispanics is a temporary fear that goes to the background when faced with genetic annihilation. The fear of Blacks is constant and has shaped this nation. This is evident in the quotes, laws, policies, attacks,etc that have historically been hoisted against the Black population.

You dont have to be sure. If you need a refresher course just check out what happens to a white population that interbreeds with a Black one. The child is automatically considered Black by the white race. In other words genetic annihilation.
No, if a child has any black in them, it is the black population that says that child is black. There are racists, I don't dispute that, but not all white people annihilate black people, even if they are mixed races.
I was saying that whites fear genetic annihilation not that whites annihilate Black people even though they have attempted to do so numerous times.

Well, if nothing else, I'm glad I (once again) managed to get you both to reveal your true colors. You and your prolific counterparts, the white supremacists, truly deserve one another. And they have loads of "science" demonstrating how inferior black folks are, I'm sure.
So can you prove the science I have linked is incorrect? I am all about the truth. Show me something that says it wasnt a genetic mutation that resulted in you having light skin.

So can you prove the science I have linked is incorrect? I am all about the truth. Show me something that says it wasnt a genetic mutation that resulted in you having light skin.

You just don't get it...

Many things are a result of mutations. It is not inherently bad to have a trait produced by a mutation. In fact, they can be adaptive.

It is the rest of your post that is wrong. However, you don't need to justify yourself to me. Carry on with ... whatever it is that you do.

You just don't get it...

Many things are a result of mutations. It is not inherently bad to have a trait produced by a mutation. In fact, they can be adaptive.

It is the rest of your post that is wrong. However, you don't need to justify yourself to me. Carry on with ... whatever it is that you do.
You just dont get it.

Who said anything was bad about having a mutation? You basically claimed I was crazy for saying it was a mutation.

"..I mean, you have one guy in here calling us mutants"

What was wrong with the rest of my post in your opinion?

Forum List

Back