How To Start Real Change

No its not a variation of the one drop rule either. Do you know what the one drop rule was? It doesnt sound like it. Yes race is a function of genetics. None of that has anything to do with the fact that more Black people will wipe out a white population like whites fear and dread.

Only if you think of genetics in that antiquated way ... which few intelligent people do. Not to mention that, even if every single white person on the planet were half black, a decent chunk would still look like regular ol' white people. Genetics, man ... crazy stuff.

It's much more the case that many whites are afraid of blacks because black people are associated with crime. Whether that association is justified or not, I will not comment.

This whole genetic annihilation is just a fantasy of yours. Sorry buddy.

Just like your crime comments.

I'm telling y'all the real racial animus behind Trump, and you keep insisting it's this cuckoo, crazy white Armageddon story. Yes, there are some "white genocide" people out there, but even in the Trump era they are mostly consigned to the fringes of the internet.

Black and white people do not have that different of a culture. They pretty consistently want the same things out of life.

You consistently miss the point. Whites have a continuing history of racism. That's the problem.

And you expect me to do ... what about that, exactly?

I mean, you have one guy in here calling us mutants and cheering on our "extinction". Looks like every group has their shit heels to deal with.

Oh, I forgot; you applaud everything he says. And make no mistake; he is an actual racist, even if you are not (which is questionable).

No A is not a racist. That's really not possible when you know more about his life. But what he is doing is giving you whites back what you have given us. You don't like being told how inferior you are. But you have never said shit to the whites here who have done that to us. You have excuses then. All you do is attack us. You're no different from the others.

What do I expect you to do about white racism? You actually have to ask that question? And after you try pretending white racism doesn't exist, I am supposed to condemn A, throw him under a bus based upon a racist white dudes judgment of his racism.

You've got to be out of your mind. Debating you whites here can make a brother hate whites.

Last edited:
Only if you think of genetics in that antiquated way ... which few intelligent people do. Not to mention that, even if every single white person on the planet were half black, a decent chunk would still look like regular ol' white people. Genetics, man ... crazy stuff.

It's much more the case that many whites are afraid of blacks because black people are associated with crime. Whether that association is justified or not, I will not comment.

I'm telling y'all the real racial animus behind Trump, and you keep insisting it's this cuckoo, crazy white Armageddon story. Yes, there are some "white genocide" people out there, but even in the Trump era they are mostly consigned to the fringes of the internet.

Black and white people do not have that different of a culture. They pretty consistently want the same things out of life.

You consistently miss the point. Whites have a continuing history of racism. That's the problem.

I mean, you have one guy in here calling us mutants and cheering on our "extinction". Looks like every group has their shit heels to deal with.

Oh, I forgot; you applaud everything he says. And make no mistake; he is an actual racist, even if you are not (which is questionable).

No A is not a racist. That's really not possible when you know more about his life. But what he is doing is giving you whites back what you have given us. You don't like being told how inferior you are. But you have never said shit to the whites here who have done that to us. You have excuses then. All you do is attack us. You're no different from the others.

What do I expect you to do about white racism? You actually have to ask that question? And after you try pretending white racism doesn't exist, I am supposed to condemn A, throw him under a bus based upon a racist white dudes judgment of his racism.

You've go to be put of your mind. Debating you whites here can make a brother hate whites.
I could give a shit if a white person thinks I am racist. I know its their cognitive dissonance kicking it. They have to justify their beliefs when I put the pressure on them.

Wow! You really believe that. No real change!

What do you call REAL change? Because I see the same things said here I heard from whites in the 60's, and I read the same things here that I read whites saying in the 1700 and 1800's. You asked a question about REAL change, not small improvements.
I've seen large improvements over my lifetime. Lots of real change has already taken place. Almost no one will take you seriously if you continue to deny the change that has taken place. Just a few years before I was born, blacks were not allowed to use the same restrooms as whites. In 2008 we elected our first black president. If that's not real change, I don't know what is. Things are far from perfect, but there has most certainly been real change.

I really don't think you can tell me about the changes I have or haven't seen. I said these are improvements but change means things are not the same. We elected he first back president in 2008 and proceeded to disrespect him in ways no other president in history was ever disrespected. Whites got mad because a black man was president ramping up their racism then blamed Obama for their behavior That's not change. Whites are still running around believing the same shit they believed in the 1700's. Change means that does not exist.
All politicians are disrespected, Obama no more than others
Trump no more than others. He's purposely controversial. He likes fighting with the press. He distracts us with those petty fights.

Back to how to start real change. First step is to admit you whites are privileged. They had this race for $100. The teacher told the students with 2 parents in the home to take 2 steps forward. Then told the kids who's parents are paying for college to take 2 steps forward. Take 2 steps forward if you have never had to worry about where your next meal is coming from. Take 2 steps forward if you've never had your cellphone turned off.

Then the white kids who took all those steps forward realized they were given a head start. Not because of anything they did or the other kids didn't do. Simply because they were born into a better circumstance.
It isnt white privledge for 2 parents to be in the home, or any of your steps. It is wealth and determined parenting.

Please stop using that phrase. It doesn't mean what you think it does.
This is what I think it means....So no I wont stop using it.

cog·ni·tive dis·so·nance
noun
PSYCHOLOGY
noun: cognitive dissonance
  1. the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.

It is part of a theory brought forth by Festinger and carried on by Aronson. Ultimately, it is a discomfort that produces internal justification in order to relieve pressure. I used to write papers on Aronson in college. The wiki definition doesn't even come close to doing it justice.

And you haven't even demonstrated how or why I would be experiencing such a thing.
If you were able to self analyze you would understand how you are experiencing such a thing. Remember you are the one that claimed I used the one drop rule when I clearly never mentioned it. See what I mean?

A variation of, then. Effectively the same outcome. There are three camps out there; the people who think 1+1 = 3, such as in your scenario, the smart people who acknowledge that race is just a function of genetics and you can be both black and white at the same time, and the people who believe mixed people get to choose what race they are.
No its not a variation of the one drop rule either. Do you know what the one drop rule was? It doesnt sound like it. Yes race is a function of genetics. None of that has anything to do with the fact that more Black people will wipe out a white population like whites fear and dread.
I dont fear or dread it. The world continues to evolve and if that is meant to be, ok then. Why would it be a bad thing?

I
What do you call REAL change? Because I see the same things said here I heard from whites in the 60's, and I read the same things here that I read whites saying in the 1700 and 1800's. You asked a question about REAL change, not small improvements.
I've seen large improvements over my lifetime. Lots of real change has already taken place. Almost no one will take you seriously if you continue to deny the change that has taken place. Just a few years before I was born, blacks were not allowed to use the same restrooms as whites. In 2008 we elected our first black president. If that's not real change, I don't know what is. Things are far from perfect, but there has most certainly been real change.

I really don't think you can tell me about the changes I have or haven't seen. I said these are improvements but change means things are not the same. We elected he first back president in 2008 and proceeded to disrespect him in ways no other president in history was ever disrespected. Whites got mad because a black man was president ramping up their racism then blamed Obama for their behavior That's not change. Whites are still running around believing the same shit they believed in the 1700's. Change means that does not exist.
Trump no more than others. He's purposely controversial. He likes fighting with the press. He distracts us with those petty fights.

Back to how to start real change. First step is to admit you whites are privileged. They had this race for $100. The teacher told the students with 2 parents in the home to take 2 steps forward. Then told the kids who's parents are paying for college to take 2 steps forward. Take 2 steps forward if you have never had to worry about where your next meal is coming from. Take 2 steps forward if you've never had your cellphone turned off.

Then the white kids who took all those steps forward realized they were given a head start. Not because of anything they did or the other kids didn't do. Simply because they were born into a better circumstance.
It isnt white privledge for 2 parents to be in the home, or any of your steps. It is wealth and determined parenting.
its privilege. I didn’t say white did I?

I

its privilege. I didn’t say white did I?
Yes

You've got to be out of your mind. Debating you whites here can make a brother hate whites.

Sigh ** what are you talking about now?

Calling me a racist ... how expected. On what basis do you make that charge, hmm??

Last edited:
I'm not going to waste my time explaining your cognitive dissonance to you. Your reply is proof you have it and nothing I can say will help you believe it. You need a therapist to address it.

I know what it is. Not sure you do, though.
If you know what it is why are you asking me?

Because you're applying it to me somehow. Even though you don't know who I am, what I believe in, what I've done, etc..

Well you call a black man paranoid for stating what white people actually do and what some think. And the thing is you know they do it. So then there is something wrong with you mentally.

How is your campaign to have the police replace their sidearms with a double leg takedown going, champ?

Nothing.

He must be reconsidering his plan.

I know what it is. Not sure you do, though.
If you know what it is why are you asking me?

Because you're applying it to me somehow. Even though you don't know who I am, what I believe in, what I've done, etc..

Well you call a black man paranoid for stating what white people actually do and what some think. And the thing is you know they do it. So then there is something wrong with you mentally.

How is your campaign to have the police replace their sidearms with a double leg takedown going, champ?

Nothing.

He must be reconsidering his plan.

We got some real characters round here.

Shouldnt black people start at the local level, in their own communities?
Yea, maybe they should start there. Maybe they should fix their own problems, caused by their own actions, instead of blaming "the white man"
I understand white people treated you badly, but my gawd. Move on
Table 21
Oh, speaking of treating blacks badly..
Top 5 African Countries Where Slavery Is Still Rampant
It isnt just america where blacks are treated poorly by some :eusa_whistle:
Because whenever blacks start gaining a foothold and really do for themselves, whites swoop in a rage to burn the whole damn thing down...
It's Been 96 Years Since White Mobs Destroyed Tulsa's Black Wall Street | Colorlines

Shouldnt black people start at the local level, in their own communities?
Yea, maybe they should start there. Maybe they should fix their own problems, caused by their own actions, instead of blaming "the white man"
I understand white people treated you badly, but my gawd. Move on
Table 21
Oh, speaking of treating blacks badly..
Top 5 African Countries Where Slavery Is Still Rampant
It isnt just america where blacks are treated poorly by some :eusa_whistle:
Because whenever blacks start gaining a foothold and really do for themselves, whites swoop in a rage to burn the whole damn thing down...
It's Been 96 Years Since White Mobs Destroyed Tulsa's Black Wall Street | Colorlines

I especially like the part about it being 96 years.

Really??

Then why are black people always begging the white man to solve your problems and give you more free stuff? .... :dunno:
Why are you always caping for white men Captain Save-A-Ho?

captain_save_a_ho.jpg

Or you one of them, or nah?

But, but, but JoeMoma really WANTS there to be change!!! Dontchaknow?

There is nothing I have said that is racist. Now as I read you white bastards in every thread cheering the deaths of unarmed blacks talking about how they got what they deserve for doing nothing, I don't have any ability to listen to you bitch like a milk starved infant about how whites are being done in South Africa. Those whites put blacks through every manner of atrocity, raped their children, women and men, they murdered infants and everything else to run a minority government and now that some of the blacks are fighting back your bitch ass is crying. So it's like this, if you whites can tell me how blacks deserve to get killed by police for running away, or for any crime they commit, then whites who were part of 100 plus years of racial terror against those blacks in south afrca are also getting what they deserve.

The reason no white person takes BLM seriously is because of the lies told about Michael Brown. That's basically it. They only have their own lack of honesty to blame for the reason their cause isn't getting much sympathy these days.
IM2's post didn't mention #BlackLivesMatter, or even suggest it. Why are you bringing it up?

Wait, lemme guess...

brb_have_to_move_the_goalposts_02_group_of_men_moving_a_football_goalpost_big.jpg

Forum List

Back