How To Start Real Change

There is nothing I have said that is racist. Now as I read you white bastards in every thread cheering the deaths of unarmed blacks talking about how they got what they deserve for doing nothing, I don't have any ability to listen to you bitch like a milk starved infant about how whites are being done in South Africa. Those whites put blacks through every manner of atrocity, raped their children, women and men, they murdered infants and everything else to run a minority government and now that some of the blacks are fighting back your bitch ass is crying. So it's like this, if you whites can tell me how blacks deserve to get killed by police for running away, or for any crime they commit, then whites who were part of 100 plus years of racial terror against those blacks in south afrca are also getting what they deserve.

The reason no white person takes BLM seriously is because of the lies told about Michael Brown. That's basically it. They only have their own lack of honesty to blame for the reason their cause isn't getting much sympathy these days.
IM2's post didn't mention #BlackLivesMatter, or even suggest it. Why are you bringing it up?

Wait, lemme guess...

brb_have_to_move_the_goalposts_02_group_of_men_moving_a_football_goalpost_big.jpg

???

Stop lying. OK? Everything you just said was a bold faced lie. And Brown was shot dead in cold blood. Brown was not physically attacking Wilson when he got murdered.

Police Lied: Michael Brown Was Killed 148 Feet Away From Darren Wilson's SUV

This farce in Ferguson: Darren Wilson is the first 6ft 4in, 210lb five-year-old in history

Ferguson's Darren Wilson is first 6'4, 210lb child in history says Piers Morgan | Daily Mail Online

6'4 210 pounds is no small man. So there is no excuse to be made about how big Brown was. You talk about him robbing a store. You disingenuous mother fucker! He took a box of cigars, that doesn't make him a violent criminal. It makes him a stupid kid who committed a misdemeanor. If I was a 6'4 210 pound fully grown man I'd take Brown down with a double leg and put him in a hammerlock, then tase him if all that had really been necessary.. I was a wrestler so that would have been easy money if Brown was actually charging me with his legs wide open for attack.

Wilson murdered Mike Brown and you are here justifying that while trying to lecture me over an assumption you have made yourself believe about me supporting rape just because I don't do what your white ass wants, forget apartheid and condemn the blacks. You are pathetic.
Why not? It's the white supremacist's MO.

You aren't characterizing the (more widespread) racial animus properly. It isn't hatred, or a desire to see blacks dead. It's fear, and a desire to preserve their culture. They see the country changing at a lightning-fast pace, and their little hearts don't know what to make of it. And even those people are more worried about Hispanics (there is a huge language element in the fear) than blacks, who they largely just don't know and, on a low or even subconscious level, associate with crime.

It has very little to do with wanting black people dead. That's just silly talk.
Let's stop right there...

What are the real-world ramifications of a white society that consciously and/or subconsciously associated blacks w/crime?

Hint: What do we want to do with/to criminals?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It's your call. Listen to me and people will pay attention. Don't, and they won't. I don't really give a shit about you, either way.
Why did you, and continue to, ignore the 400 years of whites mistreating blacks?

Why?

I notice how the OP never mention actually doing something.

Listening to people whine about their problems doesn't accomplish anything

Yeah like you raggedy racists whining about blacks all the time.

I don't whine about Blacks

I just don't care about them just like you Blacks don't care about Blacks

When you won't do shit about young Blacks killing each other why the fuck should I?
Who told you we want your whining ass to care about us? Youre less than irrelevant.
I don't give a flying or any other kind of fuck believe me.

The question is why don't you care about the wholesale slaughter of Black youths by other Black youths?

We do. So concern yourself with the fact that whites are killing each other and that 86 percent of white murders are white on white. Or the 10,000 whites killed annually by other whites driving drunk, impaired or distracted. You've gladly listened to the media pimp you about black crime but you haven't said shit about how white crime is ignored by that same media.

Just started reading Michael Eric Dyson’s newest book, and it already speaks directly to something I have been thinking for a long time: That white people need to listen to black people. Here’s an excerpt talking about a meeting with some prominent black folks (Horne, Belafonte, Baldwin) and Bobby Kennedy.

“In fact, the brutal battering he suffered at the hands of the Baldwin crew offers an important lesson to white people about how to start real change. And that involves sometimes sitting silently, and finally, as black folks have been forced to do, listening, and listening, and listening, and listening some more.”

Listening?

Well how do you listen?

We have representatives to listen. Problem is the political system is messed up, so they don't need to listen to the people.

Until the system changes, more political parties get in and people actually get the representation they should have, listening isn't going to happen in that direction.

They listen to the rich, because the rich make them richer.

No, the listening starts at the grassroots among the people. Some whites have an excuse for everything.

Just like your crime comments.

I'm telling y'all the real racial animus behind Trump, and you keep insisting it's this cuckoo, crazy white Armageddon story. Yes, there are some "white genocide" people out there, but even in the Trump era they are mostly consigned to the fringes of the internet.

Black and white people do not have that different of a culture. They pretty consistently want the same things out of life.

You consistently miss the point. Whites have a continuing history of racism. That's the problem.

And you expect me to do ... what about that, exactly?

I mean, you have one guy in here calling us mutants and cheering on our "extinction". Looks like every group has their shit heels to deal with.

Oh, I forgot; you applaud everything he says. And make no mistake; he is an actual racist, even if you are not (which is questionable).

No A is not a racist. That's really not possible when you know more about his life. But what he is doing is giving you whites back what you have given us. You don't like being told how inferior you are. But you have never said shit to the whites here who have done that to us. You have excuses then. All you do is attack us. You're no different from the others.

What do I expect you to do about white racism? You actually have to ask that question? And after you try pretending white racism doesn't exist, I am supposed to condemn A, throw him under a bus based upon a racist white dudes judgment of his racism.

You've got to be out of your mind. Debating you whites here can make a brother hate whites.

Sigh ** what are you talking about now?

Calling me a racist ... how expected. On what basis do you make that charge, hmm??

Again, the fact that you never enter threads by white racists talking about blacks as they do, then you bring up crime, then you try telling us how to talk to whites, then you tell us how we need to listen to you like we don't know anything. And these are just a few things. But you have excuses for yourself.

I'm 57 years old John. I don't need your instructions on how to speak to white people. I have seen about every way whites practice racism John. We blacks all know that no one white will ever admit to being racist. You can catch them at a Klan rally and they'll tell you how they aren't racists and wonder on what basis you're calling them one.

Just started reading Michael Eric Dyson’s newest book, and it already speaks directly to something I have been thinking for a long time: That white people need to listen to black people. Here’s an excerpt talking about a meeting with some prominent black folks (Horne, Belafonte, Baldwin) and Bobby Kennedy.

“In fact, the brutal battering he suffered at the hands of the Baldwin crew offers an important lesson to white people about how to start real change. And that involves sometimes sitting silently, and finally, as black folks have been forced to do, listening, and listening, and listening, and listening some more.”
no one makes blacks listen.

good lord, if listening fixed anything it would have worked years ago.

time to grow the fuck up and take responsibility for your lives and stop blaming whitey every time you don't try to succeed.

Listening?

Well how do you listen?

We have representatives to listen. Problem is the political system is messed up, so they don't need to listen to the people.

Until the system changes, more political parties get in and people actually get the representation they should have, listening isn't going to happen in that direction.

No, the listening starts at the grassroots among the people. Some whites have an excuse for everything.

Am I white?

This isn't about excuses.

This is about someone who's lived in countries where there's better representation and believes it works better.

What do you have? Racism.

time to grow the fuck up and take responsibility for your lives and stop blaming whitey every time you don't try to succeed.

It's time whitey grew up and looked at the laws and policies whitey made that created the problems.

It's time whitey grew up and looked at the laws and policies whitey made that created the problems.
what problems are you crying about now?

please keep all your crybaby bullshit in this century.

Why aren't blacks making the laws?

Why aren't blacks making the laws?
are you claiming that blacks don't vote for people that tell them they will pass laws that help just them?

have you not heard of the democrat party?

Why should he keep it in this century?

Listening?

Well how do you listen?

Am I white?

This is about someone who's lived in countries where there's better representation and believes it works better.

It is about excuses. As a person who has worked in communities and helped make some changes, I saw that things start at the grassroots and when whites listened things worked better as we were able to work together to make the changes needed. That's what I have.

Why should he keep it in this century?
b/c carrying age old baggage around it just idiotic.

It's 2018, the people that are becoming official adults this year had nothing to do with last century.

Listening?

Well how do you listen?

Am I white?

It is about excuses. As a person who has worked in communities and helped make some changes, I saw that things start at the grassroots and when whites listened things worked better as we were able to work together to make the changes needed. That's what I have.

Things can work at grassroots, and then what? Where do they go from there?

There are many leaders in black communities in the US, and yet, blacks suffer a lot. Why? Because things aren't happening at the top where they really matter.

Making the difference to 20 kids is great. Making the difference to a generation of kids is amazing.

I did. Because those laws and policies in many cases extended into this century, and some still exist. Also the damage caused by past policies have not been fixed, therefore the existing damage is part of this century. All of this inability to understand these matters are included in me saying that whitey needs to grow up and look at the laws ad policies whitey made that created the problem.

I did. Because those laws and policies in many cases extended into this century, and some still exist. Also the damage caused by past policies have not been fixed, therefore the existing damage is part of this century. All of this inability to understand these matters are included in me saying that whitey needs to grow up and look at the laws ad policies whitey made that created the problem.
just more crybaby bullshit from a gimme gimme person.

grow up, you are not oppressed, if you were the naacp, miss black America, AA, etc etc would not exists.

Listening?

Well how do you listen?

Am I white?

Things can work at grassroots, and then what? Where do they go from there?

There are many leaders in black communities in the US, and yet, blacks suffer a lot. Why? Because things aren't happening at the top where they really matter.

Making the difference to 20 kids is great. Making the difference to a generation of kids is amazing.

Changing cities social service funding formulas to allow non white community organizations equal access to local tax money is a generational change that did not need a member if the US congress to endorse. We just had a black president. It gets no more top than that. The population of this country does not allow enough national representation by people of color to get things done without whites listening at any level.

Forum List

Back