How To Start Real Change

Worry about hispanics is a temporary fear that goes to the background when faced with genetic annihilation. The fear of Blacks is constant and has shaped this nation. This is evident in the quotes, laws, policies, attacks,etc that have historically been hoisted against the Black population.

You dont have to be sure. If you need a refresher course just check out what happens to a white population that interbreeds with a Black one. The child is automatically considered Black by the white race. In other words genetic annihilation.

You are using racist Jim Crow era rules to describe modern genetics? Dunno about that one, buddy .I assure you that very few white people are worried about "genetic annihilation". That sounds like something out of a racist fantasy.
Where did you get the idea Jim Crow and genetics have anything to do with each other? See what I mean now? Your cognitive dissonance is raising its head again.

You are applying the one drop rule when most modern day people have figured out that rule is ... well, retarded.

I'm sure there are some people who are worried about race mixing, but that is not the primary concern of scared white people, nor is it the driving force behind the Trump movement.
I didnt say anything about one drop. You are the only one that said that.

I beg to differ. As I said the proof is in how this nation is shaped and how it presently treats Blacks.

" .... just check out what happens to a white population that interbreeds with a Black one. The child is automatically considered Black by the white race."

Sounds an awful lot like the one racist ol' one drop rule to me.

Reality is, as usual, much more complicated than racists and idiots would like to believe.
Thats significantly more that 1 drop. Its 50% of the genes.

Reality is something white folks dont have a handle on and how you know they suffer from cognitive dissonance. They cant even admit the obvious.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I'm not going to waste my time explaining your cognitive dissonance to you. Your reply is proof you have it and nothing I can say will help you believe it. You need a therapist to address it.

I know what it is. Not sure you do, though.
If you know what it is why are you asking me?

Because you're applying it to me somehow. Even though you don't know who I am, what I believe in, what I've done, etc..

Well you call a black man paranoid for stating what white people actually do and what some think. And the thing is you know they do it. So then there is something wrong with you mentally.

I mean, let's be real here; there are plenty of black folks who HATE whites, to the point where they wish we would all die a terrible death. That doesn't mean that's some common wish among blacks (at least, I would hope y'all are not like that).

You guys need to do a better job of differentiating between a small group of malcontents, which we know exist in every conceivable group, and the public at large. The brush with which you paint is much too fat.

Look at your first paragraph. You ignore 400 years of whites mistreating us including the times we live in now. Then you pretend it's the same. Blacks don't dislike whites based on a belief in our racial superiority. It's because of what whites have done.

And you really need to stop trying to minimize or dismissing this. Whites have a continuing record of racist behavior. With that kind of history blacks would be foolish just to blindly trust whites not to be racist. So maybe you need to do the adjusting here. We aren't people who have no experience being around white people for you to be trying to explain to us about white people. There is no one here painting with any type of broad brush. YOU are the one assuming that any time we talk about whites we mean every white person living or dead. And that's your problem not ours.

I know what it is. Not sure you do, though.

Because you're applying it to me somehow. Even though you don't know who I am, what I believe in, what I've done, etc..

Well you call a black man paranoid for stating what white people actually do and what some think. And the thing is you know they do it. So then there is something wrong with you mentally.

I mean, let's be real here; there are plenty of black folks who HATE whites, to the point where they wish we would all die a terrible death. That doesn't mean that's some common wish among blacks (at least, I would hope y'all are not like that).

You guys need to do a better job of differentiating between a small group of malcontents, which we know exist in every conceivable group, and the public at large. The brush with which you paint is much too fat.

Look at your first paragraph. You ignore 400 ears of whites mistreating us including the times we live in now. then you try making things the same. Blacks don't dislike whites based on a belief in our racial superiority. It's because of what whites have done.

And you really need to stop trying to minimize or dismissing this. Whites have a continuing record of racist behavior. With that kind of history blacks would be foolish just to blindly trust whites not to be racist. So maybe you need to do the adjusting here. We aren't people who have no experience being around white people for you to be trying to explain to us about white people. There is no one here painting with any type of broad brush. YOU are the one assuming that any time we talk about whites we mean every white person living or dead. And that's your problem not ours.

It's your call. Listen to me and people will pay attention. Don't, and they won't. I don't really give a shit about you, either way.

You are using racist Jim Crow era rules to describe modern genetics? Dunno about that one, buddy .I assure you that very few white people are worried about "genetic annihilation". That sounds like something out of a racist fantasy.
Where did you get the idea Jim Crow and genetics have anything to do with each other? See what I mean now? Your cognitive dissonance is raising its head again.

You are applying the one drop rule when most modern day people have figured out that rule is ... well, retarded.

I'm sure there are some people who are worried about race mixing, but that is not the primary concern of scared white people, nor is it the driving force behind the Trump movement.

I beg to differ. As I said the proof is in how this nation is shaped and how it presently treats Blacks.

" .... just check out what happens to a white population that interbreeds with a Black one. The child is automatically considered Black by the white race."

Reality is, as usual, much more complicated than racists and idiots would like to believe.

Reality is something white folks dont have a handle on and how you know they suffer from cognitive dissonance. They cant even admit the obvious.

Please stop using that phrase. It doesn't mean what you think it does.

The “not all whites” argument
Saturday December 17th 2011 by abagond

The “not all whites” argument is a common straw man argument on this blog. I will make some statement about whites and then be informed that “not all whites” are like that, that they are Individuals. Like there is some special rule of English that “whites” always means “all whites”. Even when I say “some whites” or “most whites” it can still be taken to mean “all whites” – since clearly I only put in those words as a cheap trick to fool people.

In America, according to the government numbers, whites are supposedly better at reading than blacks. I would never know that from this blog: Only rarely do black commenters seriously misunderstand me while it is quite common for whites. And this imagined “all” before “whites” – which is not in any grammar book I know of – is one of the main causes.

Example: When I say, “Whites owned slaves” it hardly means they all owned slaves. As far as I know no more than 2% of White Americans ever did. Yet that does not make the statement untrue or meaningless. Because quantity is not the issue – it was never stated. To make quantity the issue is a derailment. To assume it means “All whites owned slaves” is putting words in my mouth and creating a straw man argument.

Side note: On this blog, unless it is otherwise clear, “white” mostly means just White Americans, though most of what I say seems to apply to English-speaking whites in general.

Since the “all whites” thing is not in any grammar book I wonder where it comes from. The best reason I have heard so far is that many White Americans use dichotomous thinking, seeing things as either-or. That means it is easy for them to think of whites as either being all the same or all Unique Individuals Unaffected by Race or Culture, leaving little middle ground between the two extremes.

So if I say “whites are racist” it is taken to mean that all whites are racist and racist in the same way. As if I said, “All whites are skinhead racists.” But what is in my head is a range:

– and much more besides.

I know whites are individuals. I live in a country that is mostly white. I have to deal with whites at work. I watch American film and television where whites are given whole story lines complete with a love life, where they are almost never reduced to stereotypes as whites.

So I expect them to be individuals. Which makes it all the more surprising and interesting to me when they do seem to act from a hive mind.

This is what I think it means....So no I wont stop using it.

cog·ni·tive dis·so·nance
noun
PSYCHOLOGY
noun: cognitive dissonance
  1. the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.

The “not all whites” argument is a common straw man argument on this blog. I will make some statement about whites and then be informed that “not all whites” are like that, that they are Individuals. Like there is some special rule of English that “whites” always means “all whites”. Even when I say “some whites” or “most whites” it can still be taken to mean “all whites” – since clearly I only put in those words as a cheap trick to fool people.

In America, according to the government numbers, whites are supposedly better at reading than blacks. I would never know that from this blog: Only rarely do black commenters seriously misunderstand me while it is quite common for whites. And this imagined “all” before “whites” – which is not in any grammar book I know of – is one of the main causes.

Example: When I say, “Whites owned slaves” it hardly means they all owned slaves. As far as I know no more than 2% of White Americans ever did. Yet that does not make the statement untrue or meaningless. Because quantity is not the issue – it was never stated. To make quantity the issue is a derailment. To assume it means “All whites owned slaves” is putting words in my mouth and creating a straw man argument.

Side note: On this blog, unless it is otherwise clear, “white” mostly means just White Americans, though most of what I say seems to apply to English-speaking whites in general.

Since the “all whites” thing is not in any grammar book I wonder where it comes from. The best reason I have heard so far is that many White Americans use dichotomous thinking, seeing things as either-or. That means it is easy for them to think of whites as either being all the same or all Unique Individuals Unaffected by Race or Culture, leaving little middle ground between the two extremes.

So if I say “whites are racist” it is taken to mean that all whites are racist and racist in the same way. As if I said, “All whites are skinhead racists.” But what is in my head is a range:

– and much more besides.

I know whites are individuals. I live in a country that is mostly white. I have to deal with whites at work. I watch American film and television where whites are given whole story lines complete with a love life, where they are almost never reduced to stereotypes as whites.

So I expect them to be individuals. Which makes it all the more surprising and interesting to me when they do seem to act from a hive mind.

Look buddy. Think what you want. Clearly you've already made up your mind. We're bad guys. Good luck with that.

– and much more besides.

You would think that since English is their native language they would be able to read it better than Blacks. I find that its often the other way around.

cog·ni·tive dis·so·nance
noun
PSYCHOLOGY
  1. the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.

It is part of a theory brought forth by Festinger and carried on by Aronson. Ultimately, it is a discomfort that produces internal justification in order to relieve pressure. I used to write papers on Aronson in college. The wiki definition doesn't even come close to doing it justice.

And you haven't even demonstrated how or why I would be experiencing such a thing.

cog·ni·tive dis·so·nance
noun
PSYCHOLOGY

It is part of a theory brought forth by Festinger and carried on by Aronson. Ultimately, it is a discomfort that produces internal justification in order to relieve pressure. I used to write papers on Aronson in college. The wiki definition doesn't even come close to doing it justice.

And you haven't even demonstrated how or why I would be experiencing such a thing.
If you were able to self analyze you would understand how you are experiencing such a thing. Remember you are the one that claimed I used the one drop rule when I clearly never mentioned it. See what I mean?

Look at your first paragraph. You ignore 400 ears of whites mistreating us including the times we live in now. then you try making things the same. Blacks don't dislike whites based on a belief in our racial superiority. It's because of what whites have done.

It's your call. Listen to me and people will pay attention. Don't, and they won't. I don't really give a shit about you, either way.

Listen to you for what? You're a dumb ass. You bring nothing to the table. You're just another empty bowl.

cog·ni·tive dis·so·nance
noun
PSYCHOLOGY

If you were able to self analyze you would understand how you are experiencing such a thing. Remember you are the one that claimed I used the one drop rule when I clearly never mentioned it. See what I mean?

A variation of, then. Effectively the same outcome. There are three camps out there; the people who think 1+1 = 3, such as in your scenario, the smart people who acknowledge that race is just a function of genetics and you can be both black and white at the same time, and the people who believe mixed people get to choose what race they are.

Just started reading Michael Eric Dyson’s newest book, and it already speaks directly to something I have been thinking for a long time: That white people need to listen to black people. Here’s an excerpt talking about a meeting with some prominent black folks (Horne, Belafonte, Baldwin) and Bobby Kennedy.

“In fact, the brutal battering he suffered at the hands of the Baldwin crew offers an important lesson to white people about how to start real change. And that involves sometimes sitting silently, and finally, as black folks have been forced to do, listening, and listening, and listening, and listening some more.”

Listening?

Well how do you listen?

We have representatives to listen. Problem is the political system is messed up, so they don't need to listen to the people.

Until the system changes, more political parties get in and people actually get the representation they should have, listening isn't going to happen in that direction.

They listen to the rich, because the rich make them richer.

– and much more besides.

Look buddy. Think what you want. Clearly you've already made up your mind. We're bad guys. Good luck with that.

You're just plain stump stupid.

Listen to you for what? You're a dumb ass. You bring nothing to the table. You're just another empty bowl.

Then stop talking to me and I'll do you the same favor.

cog·ni·tive dis·so·nance
noun
PSYCHOLOGY

A variation of, then. Effectively the same outcome. There are three camps out there; the people who think 1+1 = 3, such as in your scenario, the smart people who acknowledge that race is just a function of genetics and you can be both black and white at the same time, and the people who believe mixed people get to choose what race they are.
No its not a variation of the one drop rule either. Do you know what the one drop rule was? It doesnt sound like it. Yes race is a function of genetics. None of that has anything to do with the fact that more Black people will wipe out a white population like whites fear and dread.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

cog·ni·tive dis·so·nance
noun
PSYCHOLOGY

No its not a variation of the one drop rule either. Do you know what the one drop rule was? It doesnt sound like it. Yes race is a function of genetics. None of that has anything to do with the fact that more Black people will wipe out a white population like whites fear and dread.

Only if you think of genetics in that antiquated way ... which few intelligent people do. Not to mention that, even if every single white person on the planet were half black, a decent chunk would still look like regular ol' white people. Genetics, man ... crazy stuff.

It's much more the case that many whites are afraid of blacks because black people are associated with crime. Whether that association is justified or not, I will not comment.

This whole genetic annihilation is just a fantasy of yours. Sorry buddy.

I'll do what I want thank you. You seem to not want listen but you want me to listen to you. So fuck you. I don't need you to tell me how to talk to white people. I will speak to white people with the words I am given at the time. Period.

I'll do what I want thank you. You seem to not want listen but you want me to listen to you. So fuck you. I don't need you to tell me how to talk to white people. I will speak to white people with the words I am given at the time. Period.

I thought I was dumb. Why are you talking to me? Don't you have better things to do with your time?

cog·ni·tive dis·so·nance
noun
PSYCHOLOGY

Only if you think of genetics in that antiquated way ... which few intelligent people do. Not to mention that, even if every single white person on the planet were half black, a decent chunk would still look like regular ol' white people. Genetics, man ... crazy stuff.

It's much more the case that many whites are afraid of blacks because black people are associated with crime. Whether that association is justified or not, I will not comment.

This whole genetic annihilation is just a fantasy of yours. Sorry buddy.

Just like your crime comments.

Forum List

Back