How to "Make America Great Again"

I don't want Fair Trade, I want unfair trade. Trade where the USA gets the long end of the stick, not the short end.

And I want to buy a $10,000,000 home in Beverley Hills for $1,000,000. We can all wish for unrealistic things.

Trade is not a zero sum game. It's not a battle. This is what leftists and other statists with little understanding of economics have long thought. Opponents of capitalism think like this.

What you are asking for is to use government power to favor one group over another.

Not even close bub.

You don't like Trump, I get it.

Stop trying to misstate my position.

So do you support Trump's tariff position or not?

If you are, you are supporting mercantilism and government intervention in the economy to favor specific groups over others, no different than other statists, and completely contrary to libertarianism.

That you don't understand this basic truism of economics isn't my problem.

I don't support a 45% tariff on China or a 35% tariff on Mexico, but I do believe that the threat of a ridiculously high tariff is a great negotiating tactic. You don't go into a negotiation with your best offer unless you want a lousy deal. Watching our most successful corporation leave the US and take their manufacturing operations to Mexico, China, and other countries is the result of lousy trade deals, and overzealous taxation. We have lost our manufacturing base and tens of millions of jobs as a result.

Trump is the only candidate that is tackling the issue head on. I don't have to agree with everything he says to like him over the rest of the candidates. I don't expect any candidate to be "exactly" like me.

• Accuse a former President of deliberately lying to get us into the war in Iraq.
Moreover, Trump says, Bush knew there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq but lied to the American people to get us into a Middle East war.

That puts Trump to the left of even Nancy Pelosi. At Saturday’s debate, Trump was asked whether he still felt, as he said in a 2008 interview, that it “would have been a wonderful thing” for Pelosi to “impeach Bush and get him out of office” because “he got us into the war with lies.” Trump refused to disavow his comments, declaring, “You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction, there were none. And they knew there were none” (emphasis added).
Will Trump’s George W. Bush-bashing backfire in South Carolina?

• Accuse a former President of deliberately lying to get us into the war in Iraq.
Moreover, Trump says, Bush knew there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq but lied to the American people to get us into a Middle East war.

That puts Trump to the left of even Nancy Pelosi. At Saturday’s debate, Trump was asked whether he still felt, as he said in a 2008 interview, that it “would have been a wonderful thing” for Pelosi to “impeach Bush and get him out of office” because “he got us into the war with lies.” Trump refused to disavow his comments, declaring, “You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction, there were none. And they knew there were none” (emphasis added).
Will Trump’s George W. Bush-bashing backfire in South Carolina?

The truth is powerful. That's why the "establishment" (aka the neocons) are nervously circling the wagons.

I believe that the entire Bush admin and their PNAC puppet masters lied to the American people and the world. Any honest person can look back now and see that they shaped the intel to create a narrative: Saddam is an imminent threat to the US and the world. Bush personally implied that Saddam had a nuclear bomb or was close to one when he invoked the image of a "mushroom cloud". That was a lie designed to garner support for the war. It worked too!! Millions of Americans were fooled, including me. Most didn't even know that Saddam had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks. They were angry and wanted revenge for 9/11. Bush and his PNAC pals delivered it, in spades. Even if we are charitable and say that they didn't lie, they rushed into a quagmire war that did not need to be fought.

So yeah, Trump is picking at an old scab and making it bleed. I think it's great! It's time for real conservatives to face the truth and to rip the Bush scab off and toss it into the trash We need to shake off the neoconservatives that hijacked the GOP and never allow that sickness to infect the party again.

• Make bringing jobs back from China a centerpiece of your campaign. Have your campaign hats made in China.
12654409_1046493002037409_3596749830811409103_n.jpg

Call Jew. Purchase hundreds of negroes for labor.Head west and find some nice natural resources to sell to Eu_rope.Steal them. Declare anyone who defends them as "red savage" or "un-merrikin"
Send them to shithole lacking any resources while chanting "gAwd Bless murrika" and bang their wimmens.

• Threaten the Speaker of the House
But asked about working with Congress, Mr. Trump couldn’t resist a threat: “I’m going to get along great with Congress, OK? [House Speaker] Paul Ryan, I don’t know him well, but I’m sure I’m going to get along great with him, and if I don’t? He’s gonna have to pay a big price, OK?”​

Trump’s Pottery Barn GOP

Oh, and of course

• Feign ignorance of the Ku Klux Klan when they endorse you.
  • Say you hadn't heard of David Duke, even though he was an active and highly visible member of your party (at the time) when you were considering running for the party's leadership.

Last edited:
Let's summarize the list of all the ways to Make America Great Again.

• Mock handicapped people
  • Call decorated POWs "losers"
  • Get your military advice watching TV shows
  • Brand all Mexican immigrants as rapists, criminals, drug mules, and "some, I assume, are good people."
  • Be a crazy birfer
  • Insult Seventh-Day Adventists
  • Threaten lawsuits against someone running negative ads against you
  • Be so super thin-skinned that you feel the need to insult everyone and anyone
  • Say that a woman can't be President because she's ugly
  • Create a database of all persons of a specific religion
  • Ask Iowans how stupid are they?
  • Say that some protesters deserve to get roughed up.
  • Be a rassler
  • Stereotype Jews as not wanting to give anyone money
  • Deny entry into the country based on religion "until we know what's going on," including Americans of that religion
  • Praise the mob for the work they did for you.
  • Bask in the adulation of an anti-American who kills journalists and opposition politicians, shuts down the press, annexes the territory of a sovereign nation, and supports those who shoot down passenger planes, then apologize for him by equivocating that America is no better because the US "does a lot of killing too."
  • Introduce the word "schlonged" into the American political lexicon and apply it to your potential opponent, who is female.
  • Say that it is "disgusting" when a female goes to the bathroom.
  • Call a newspaper editor who criticizes you a "lowlife."
  • Believe that "Our military is a disaster."
  • Force Apple to build "their computers and other damn things in the country."
  • Imply that your supporters are mindless drones who lack moral character by saying that they'd still support you even if he stood in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shot people.
  • Retweet a White Supremacist neo Nazi who supports you
  • Refuse to show up for a debate over a petty dispute with a network and anchor
  • Accuse your opponent of being dishonest because "he's Canadian."
  • Tell companies "to go fuck themselves."
  • Confuse a basic fact about the deal with Iran by refusing to pay Iran $150 billion because you don't understand that it is Iran's money. But nonetheless bluster that you would demand the Iranians do exactly what you want them to do or you'd walk out, and say that would force Iran to do exactly what you want. Coincidentally, and without a shred of irony, get into a dispute with Fox News over a debate in Iowa. Demand that Fox News do exactly what you want (remove Megyn Kelly as a moderator), or you'll walk out. And when Fox News refuses to do exactly what you want, you walk out. But Fox News ignores you and goes ahead with the debate anyways. Then, lose the Iowa caucus.
  • Threaten to sue your primary opponent for running negative ads against you.
  • Make bringing jobs back from China a centerpiece of your campaign. Have your campaign hats made in China.
  • Say you'd like to punch a protester in the face.
  • Threaten the Speaker of the House
  • Feign ignorance of the Ku Klux Klan when they endorse you.
  • Say you hadn't heard of David Duke, even though he was an active and highly visible member of your party (at the time) when you were considering running for the party's leadership.

Last edited:
Let's compile a list of all the ways to Make America Great Again
  • Mock handicapped people
  • Call decorated POWs "losers"
  • Get your military advice by watching TV shows
  • Brand all Mexican immigrants as rapists, criminals, drug mules, and "some, I assume, are good people."
  • Be a crazy birfer
  • Insult Seventh-Day Adventists
  • Threaten lawsuits against someone running negative ads against you
  • Be super thin-skinned that you feel the need to insult everyone and anyone
  • Say that a woman can't be President because she's ugly
What else?

Continue the great transformation of American wealth and property into the hands of an extremely small elite??
That is Hillary's schtick...Obama didn't quite finish the job.

He won't be PC and we'll be making a lot of enemies!

.... but we won't be a doormat, we might just become rubble!

I'm still not voting for Sanders or Hillary though!

I couldn't keep up compiling this list, since Trump's blather kept coming fast and furious. Fortunately, someone else has done it for me.

The 210 People, Places and Things Donald Trump has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List

the problem for republicans like you is that for the "base" his vileness is his selling point. it's clearly not the issues or his knowledge of policy.
That's your interpretation. But you are a whack job. Hillary destroyed the lives of women that threatened her power by speaking out against her sexual predator husband but you dumbfucks get all inflamed that Trump said "bimbo".

That's the height of insanity.

I couldn't keep up compiling this list, since Trump's blather kept coming fast and furious. Fortunately, someone else has done it for me.

The 210 People, Places and Things Donald Trump has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List

the problem for republicans like you is that for the "base" his vileness is his selling point. it's clearly not the issues or his knowledge of policy.
That's your interpretation. But you are a whack job. Hillary destroyed the lives of women that threatened her power by speaking out against her sexual predator husband but you dumbfucks get all inflamed that Trump said "bimbo".

That's the height of insanity.
Crapspiracy theory alert!

So? Most of these people are liberal media personalities who have attacked him.

And they are the same ones who said Obama would be a good president. Yea, we can't believe them.

Trump insults people. Hillary has always insulted the military, the women Bill slept with, half the Americans and she called the grieving families of the Benghazi victims liars.

Forum List

Back