How to "Make America Great Again"

Hillary destroyed the lives of women that threatened her power by speaking out against her sexual predator husband but you dumbfucks get all inflamed that Trump said "bimbo".

That's the height of insanity.

And despite all that, women still prefer her to the man who calls women "pigs," "dogs," "flat-chested," and "piece of ass."

NBCTrumpWomen_0.png

And

The April Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll found that 40% of suburban women had a positive view of Mrs. Clinton, and 50% had a negative view. But that is much better than Mr. Trump, who had 21% positive and 67% negative.

Hillary Clinton Aims for GOP Women

Liberals and GOP establishment types wanted a GOP candidate who would "nicely" and "politely" lose in a "dignified" fashion. Someone like low-energy Jeb, or man-boy Rubio. A solemn, stately, and august puppet who'd be easy to control and of course, would lose, badly in November.

Fortunately the GOP primary voters and Trump refuses to comply. Now he's pulling even with the cankled cuckquean in three swing states......He hasn't even started in on her yet.......:popcorn:

Dead heat: Trump, Clinton tied in 3 swing-state polls

Liberals and GOP establishment types wanted a GOP candidate who would "nicely" and "politely" lose in a "dignified" fashion. Someone like low-energy Jeb, or man-boy Rubio. A solemn, stately, and august puppet who'd be easy to control and of course, would lose, badly in November.

Fortunately the GOP primary voters and Trump refuses to comply. Now he's pulling even with the cankled cuckquean in three swing states......He hasn't even started in on her yet.......:popcorn:

Neither are exactly likeable. What we need to consider is which one is more likely to address the most serious issues to get us back on track.

Hillary will be like a third term for Obama.

I think the economy and national security are top priorities. Hillary would suck at dealing with either one because she'd continue supporting regulations that strangle the private sector and she seems to be a member of the open borders crowd. Kerry just gave a speech to graduating students and told them the world has no borders. It's only America that has no meaningful borders. They only exist on maps these days.

At least we have a chance with Trump, depending on congress and whether they work with him.

Neither are exactly likeable. What we need to consider is which one is more likely to address the most serious issues to get us back on track.

Hillary will be like a third term for Obama.

I think the economy and national security are top priorities. Hillary would suck at dealing with either one because she'd continue supporting regulations that strangle the private sector and she seems to be a member of the open borders crowd. Kerry just gave a speech to graduating students and told them the world has no borders. It's only America that has no meaningful borders. They only exist on maps these days.

At least we have a chance with Trump, depending on congress and whether they work with him.

Here is what I see. If Mrs. Tuzla Clinton wins then the door to more and more government swings wide open. She will attempt to buy the love of the US by increased government give-a-ways.

Trump, will do none of that because he doesn't really care if we love him or not. I think he will do what he does best and delegate most of his authority and go open golf courses. He will be a cheer leader for the country. Which is in reality all I want from a president.

Let's compile a list of all the ways to Make America Great Again
  • Mock handicapped people
  • Call decorated POWs "losers"
  • Get your military advice by watching TV shows
  • Brand all Mexican immigrants as rapists, criminals, drug mules, and "some, I assume, are good people."
  • Be a crazy birfer
  • Insult Seventh-Day Adventists
  • Threaten lawsuits against someone running negative ads against you
  • Be super thin-skinned that you feel the need to insult everyone and anyone
  • Say that a woman can't be President because she's ugly
What else?
cover up benghazi, that could be one. & maybe, what's their personality really not on camera. so much to learn, so little time. happy fourth of july though.

I read this week that the two most unpopular presidential candidates in American history are Hillary and Trump. Says a lot about the US electoral system.

It means only arrogant assholes run for President (we just are able to know more about candidates now)

View attachment 74340

And

The April Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll found that 40% of suburban women had a positive view of Mrs. Clinton, and 50% had a negative view. But that is much better than Mr. Trump, who had 21% positive and 67% negative.

just a bit of a comment.... not so much "suburban" women... but GOP women.

i find it amusing that the rightwing misogynists who clearly hate women are suddenly concerned about how women are treated.

I read this week that the two most unpopular presidential candidates in American history are Hillary and Trump. Says a lot about the US electoral system.
We don't hate hillary. The right fears/hates the Clinton's.

But trupm is hated. Only white men love him.

View attachment 74340

And

i find it amusing that the rightwing misogynists who clearly hate women are suddenly concerned about how women are treated.

You think hitlery will dig stoning pits on the South Lawn...you know, to honor your peaceful Muslim friends?

View attachment 74340

And

You think hitlery will dig stoning pits on the South Lawn...you know, to honor your peaceful Muslim friends?

poor insane little boy.

perhaps when you stop likening her to someone who murdered 11 million people you might begin to be relevant.

until then, go back to your sandbox

View attachment 74340

And

poor insane little boy.

perhaps when you stop likening her to someone who murdered 11 million people you might begin to be relevant.

until then, go back to your sandbox

So, you're going to help democrats select the stones?

Forum List

Back