How to Avoid the 2 Biggest Killers in the Western World

An army marches on it's stomach, a vegan army would be fucked
The Roman gladiators we're believed to be vegan.
The prophet Daniel showed the that idea was false

What was the typical gladiator diet?

1668386106971.jpeg

The bones revealed that the typical food eaten by gladiators was wheat, barley and beans - and this echoed the contemporary term for gladiators as the "barley men". There was little sign of meat or dairy products in the diet of almost all of these professional fighters, who performed in front of Roman audiences.Oct 22, 2014

Last edited:
Then you have no idea what a vegan diet is.i shop 95% the outside edges of the supermarket.

I guess in your mind the vegan diet is potato chips Doritos and cheezits.

My diet is oats, walnuts pumpkin seeds fruits vegetables, salads, muscli whole/multi grain bread, etc
I eat a vegan diet, I just add dairy and meat to it.

On a serious note, avoid a vegan diet to stay healthy -

View attachment 725512
The bones revealed that the typical food eaten by gladiators was wheat, barley and beans - and this echoed the contemporary term for gladiators as the "barley men". There was little sign of meat or dairy products in the diet of almost all of these professional fighters, who performed in front of Roman audiences.Oct 22, 2014
Hence their demise

My Cheap but Healthy Dinner Tonight

High protein pasta with vegan "ground beef" and peas topped with nutritional yeast (kinda tastes like parmesan cheese but is loaded with B-12 which cadaver and pus eaters tell us we lack 😂

It doesn't spike my blood sugar, but keeps me full and satisfied for hours

Good for you. I am having chicken stir fry. REAL chicken, water chestnuts, sprouts, green beans, baby corn, and of course, steamed rice!

There are some blatant lies and dangerous misleading bs posted on this thread by the usual most anti-vegan meatheads.

Here's your breakfast, lunch and dinner folks. Happy tumor consumption!

:puke3:^^ EVERYONE should watch that video. Seriously. But you know what? I highly doubt they will click on it. Why? Because people would rather keep their eyes closed like an ostrich with their head in the sand rather than look at the reality… So I'm guessing that maybe one or two people will click on it and watch it, but most won't.

My Cheap but Healthy Dinner Tonight

High protein pasta with vegan "ground beef" and peas topped with nutritional yeast (kinda tastes like parmesan cheese but is loaded with B-12 which cadaver and pus eaters tell us we lack 😂

It doesn't spike my blood sugar, but keeps me full and satisfied for hours

Cadaver and pus eaters. :laughing0301:

View attachment 725512

By whom? Gladiator barracks when excavated, have lots of animal bones. There is NO EVIDENCE, that they were Vegan.

There are some blatant lies and dangerous misleading bs posted on this thread by the usual most anti-vegan meatheads.

:puke3:^^ EVERYONE should watch that video. Seriously. But you know what? I highly doubt they will click on it. Why? Because people would rather keep their eyes closed like an ostrich with their head in the sand rather than look at the reality… So I'm guessing that maybe one or two people will click on it and watch it, but most won't.

And here you are ignoring legit scientific papers.

Why?

Err, no

An article appeared in the UK news umpteen months ago. It was saying that the worst type of food to eat was processed. But it went on to say vegan was ultra processed, and worse still. The stuff like fake bacon and fake burgers etc..

Stick to salad and nuts, and you avoid ultra processed food, but the article stated vegans are the group that tend to have a lot of these ultra processed foods in their diet.

Here's one -

Err, no

An article appeared in the UK news umpteen months ago. It was saying that the worst type of food to eat was processed. But it went on to say vegan was ultra processed, and worse still. The stuff like fake bacon and fake burgers etc..

Stick to salad and nuts, and you avoid ultra processed food, but the article stated vegans are the group that tend to have a lot of these ultra processed foods in their diet.

Here's one -

I wasn't talking about you when I said there were some blatant lies posted on this thread.

As for what you said, yes, obviously highly processed food (of any type, vegan or non-vegan) is not good, but it is wrong to assume that a vegan diet means processed food. I think you understand that, but just to be clear, there is no one singular "vegan diet".... except for the one thing they all have in common which is no animal products. But some vegans eat a very healthy whole food plant-based diet, and others eat a less than healthy diet with more processed foods. That was the thing I was thumbing down in an earlier post of yours, when you equated a vegan diet with processed food when that is not true, again, there are some vegans who never touch the processed stuff.

What people SHOULD be concerned about is the S.A.D (standard American diet) which is horrible and the reason why there are so many sick people, obese people and people who die younger than they have to, from preventable diseases. But I don't see anyone worrying about the S.A.D folks, even though there are thousands of people who die prematurely every day from what they put in their body for decades.

Short answer, "God Food" -- the food your Creator ing intended for you. There is a heavy price for ignoring the Science. Every culture that follows these principles live longer, healthier lives

Yeah, if you wanna look like that dude, follow his diet….

Forum List

Back