How Putin Played the Far Left

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
old , old, KGB games, I just wander, do USA far-right / far-left understand that Putler just plays them ?

"How Putin Played the Far Left

The Kremlin didn’t just rely on the alt-right to help Trump win. Bernie Bros, Greens, and ‘anti-imperialists’ got had, too.
Casey Michel
01.13.17 1:15 AM ET
In the aftermath of the U.S. intelligence community’s recent report on the Russian-directed hacking of the Democratic National Committee, it’s easy but misleading to conclude that the Russian government’s propaganda strategy lies solely in advancing the careers of conservative Republicans in the United States. Backing Donald Trump’s candidacy, via steady leaks of stolen communiques to organizations like WikiLeaks, was but one prong of the Kremlin’s assault on American liberal democracy. Part of its campaign to vilify Hillary Clinton involved catering to her rivals on the far-left and pushing any number of crankish conspiracy theories that appeal as much to “anti-imperialists” as to neo-Nazis."

Right, but Hillary actually was a terrible candidate. She's a habitual liar and has no consistent convictions. She's a corporatist snake that would say anything to get elected. If Putin's position is "Hillary sucks!" then on that I agree with him. We as a nation should be ashamed of the fact that Donald and Hillary won the nominations for our major parties.

OP

Why do you hate Russia so much?

What is your problem?

Are you mentally deranged?

so so so sad :(

old , old, KGB games, I just wander, do USA far-right / far-left understand that Putler just plays them ?

The Kremlin didn’t just rely on the alt-right to help Trump win. Bernie Bros, Greens, and ‘anti-imperialists’ got had, too.
Casey Michel
In the aftermath of the U.S. intelligence community’s recent report on the Russian-directed hacking of the Democratic National Committee, it’s easy but misleading to conclude that the Russian government’s propaganda strategy lies solely in advancing the careers of conservative Republicans in the United States. Backing Donald Trump’s candidacy, via steady leaks of stolen communiques to organizations like WikiLeaks, was but one prong of the Kremlin’s assault on American liberal democracy. Part of its campaign to vilify Hillary Clinton involved catering to her rivals on the far-left and pushing any number of crankish conspiracy theories that appeal as much to “anti-imperialists” as to neo-Nazis."

I would say no they don't. Although many do know that Hillary and the DNC tried to play us.

OP

What is your problem?

New Cold War? Russians name U.S. as top enemy

Stop it Political Junky....do not be a warmonger! Nobody wants a Thermonuclear War

Neither America or Russia.

what is it with these warmongers ,My God?
Sorry about you're illiteracy. They think US is their top enemy. Americans with good sense don't trust Russia .. only cons.

OP

What is your problem?

Stop it Political Junky....do not be a warmonger! Nobody wants a Thermonuclear War

Sorry about you're illiteracy. They think US is their top enemy. Americans with good sense don't trust Russia .. only cons.

My GOD.....I can not believe you. To disgusting.

Enough said.

Bye

OP

What is your problem?

Wow, and it just felt like yesterday.
Obama russia is not the enemy - Bing video

Right, but Hillary actually was a terrible candidate. She's a habitual liar and has no consistent convictions. She's a corporatist snake that would say anything to get elected. If Putin's position is "Hillary sucks!" then on that I agree with him. We as a nation should be ashamed of the fact that Donald and Hillary won the nominations for our major parties.
The Donald is exactly what the country needs right now.

We have never needed Hillary.

Casey Michel

Why would Putin favor Trump or Hillary anyway? Attempting to meddle in U.S. elections is just what Russia does to try to undermine the public's trust in the election process.

Since there's no evidence that Russia actually succeeded in influencing the election in any way, speculating on Putin's motives regarding the outcome of the presidential election pretty much falls under "Fake News."

Casey Michel

Why would Putin favor Trump or Hillary anyway? Attempting to meddle in U.S. elections is just what Russia does to try to undermine the public's trust in the election process.

Since there's no evidence that Russia actually succeeded in influencing the election in any way, speculating on Putin's motives regarding the outcome of the presidential election pretty much falls under "Fake News."
Mueller will change your mind.

Casey Michel

Trump is a freak , reality star without any job experience in USA government, + putler got trump´s pee tape

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
OP

What is your problem?

LOL , you are overrating Muscovy very badly . cold war with Nigeria with snow?

1505434857029.jpg

Hillary was not a traitor , and Putler didn´t have her pee- tape, so she is way way better than the reality star

Perfect answer, end thread!

Progressives have noted for quite some time that Putin's objective was to sew discord in western democracies. He played both sides on many issues - gun control for instance to create kerfuffles on boards like this and at the dinner table.

Bolstering tribalism was the primary objective but with the edge toward the orange nationalist, protectionist guy who he knew would be a pushover and obviously has a whole bunch of dirt on ..

Mission Accomplished.

Casey Michel

They did that by throwing their support behind Trump. Russia's goal was to sew discord...and get back at Clinton for what Putin perceived she did to him when she was Secretary of State.

WATCH: The Election Clash That Fueled Putin's Ire Against Clinton

New Topics

Forum List

Back