Tucker Carlson for President

Hold on, Pal. I never said a word about Tucker supporting Russia. All that leftist propaganda (russis hoax) crap is not something I support.
Personally, I could care less about Russia or Ukraine. And think the USA should mind it's own business.

So do not tie me to some leftist BS.
Ok partner have a good day..same with dudmuck

No hard feelings

Hold on, Pal. I never said a word about Tucker supporting Russia. All that leftist propaganda (russis hoax) crap is not something I support.
Personally, I could care less about Russia or Ukraine. And think the USA should mind it's own business.

So do not tie me to some leftist BS.
What donā€™t you like about tucker Carlson. I post the same question everyone else in this thread all of them are on the left of course except for you who donā€™t like Tucker Carlson

I respect Tucker because he brings out a multitude of guests from different backgrounds to a show. He opposes many of his own coanchors on Fox News idea logically speaking. And he certainly is brave because for example he has had left wing people banging on his door at his own house ā€¦. like other conservative speakers he has a target on his back. But it doesnā€™t stop him from every single day going out there and providing his views openly disagreeing with US support of Ukraine questioning it at the very least. Openly disagreeing with the coronavirus lockdowns and questioning the vaccine

I believe he has to be the most unafraid commentator on the news right now, he will criticize Republicans or Democrats as he sees fit. And just as Glenn Greenwald had pointed out when Tucker Carlson was on it was him followed by Sean Hannity at 9 pm et who is basically a neocon. For sometime Fox News had something really interesting going ā€¦. for all the faults that they do have they were probably the Network that supported free-speech more than any other networks simply because of tucker Carlson. Now they got the neocons like Brian Kilmeade and Sean Hannityā€¦ yikes

Will Cain is pretty good Iā€™m hoping that he gets the 8 PM time slot on Fox. If you remember Will Cain he would often disagree with the pro blm crew on ESPN.

Getting back to Tucker Carlson everything that the far left wing and neoconservatives throw at him is based on nonsense. They say he ā€œliesā€ but they can never actually specify what lie they are talking about. They simply regurgitate whatever theyā€™re told to say by CNN or democrat politicians like Chuck Schumer. There is no lie from Tucker Carlson. He apparently and we donā€™t even know that thereā€™s no proof of it criticized Donald Trump in a private text message, and then he goes on the air and says a few nice things about Donald Trump. As if that constitutes a lie. Holy Toledo

This is the type of trolling and behavior we deal with from the far left thatā€™s how they act. If they donā€™t like what somebody says when they get called out on their propaganda they just call their opponents liars or Russian agents.

What donā€™t you like about tucker Carlson. I post the same question everyone else in this thread all of them are on the left of course except for you who donā€™t like Tucker Carlson

On some segments, he's like Fox's version of Rachel Maddow. I can't name anything specific, because I turned it off on a few occasions when he's doing one of two things.

1. Reporting something that you can tell is overly bias. Many times either stretching the truth or giving 1/2 truths.
2. Treating me and his audience like we're 12yr olds. Explaining obvious things.

Getting back to Tucker Carlson everything that the far left wing and neoconservatives throw at him is based on nonsense. They say he ā€œliesā€ but they can never actually specify what lie they are talking about. They simply regurgitate whatever theyā€™re told to say by CNN or democrat politicians like Chuck Schumer. There is no lie from Tucker Carlson. He apparently and we donā€™t even know that thereā€™s no proof of it criticized Donald Trump in a private text message, and then he goes on the air and says a few nice things about Donald Trump. As if that constitutes a lie. Holy Toledo

If he has criticized Trump, I've never heard it. And there's a lot to criticize Trump for. There's a issue with the Trump cancel culture that's going on in politics today, that most republicans know that if they oppose Trump for legit reasons, they'll get the hammer. Those who are scared to publicly oppose Trump, are simply cowards.
This is the type of trolling and behavior we deal with from the far left thatā€™s how they act. If they donā€™t like what somebody says when they get called out on their propaganda they just call their opponents liars or Russian agents.

I'm a fiscal and constitutional conservative. Never once voted for a democrat. And haven't voted for a republican CINO since Reagan. I despise liberals. Especially republican liberals. But I've been called a liberal, a Biden supporter, a Hillary supporter and all sorts of left leaning names because I support fiscal and constitutional conservatism, and call Trump out when he does something that liberals would do.

IE: The Platinum Plan, increasing the size and scope of government, increasing the debt ceiling, suspending the debt ceiling, Getting Saudi, Mexico and US oil producers to produce less oil, banning bump stocks and a whole slew of other liberal things he's shoved down our throats.

Admittedly, I don't follow Tucker. I only watch clips of his shows that show up on political forums. So if he's called out Trump for his liberal crap, I'd love to see it.

On some segments, he's like Fox's version of Rachel Maddow. I can't name anything specific, because I turned it off on a few occasions when he's doing one of two things.

1. Reporting something that you can tell is overly bias. Many times either stretching the truth or giving 1/2 truths.
2. Treating me and his audience like we're 12yr olds. Explaining obvious things.

If he has criticized Trump, I've never heard it. And there's a lot to criticize Trump for. There's a issue with the Trump cancel culture that's going on in politics today, that most republicans know that if they oppose Trump for legit reasons, they'll get the hammer. Those who are scared to publicly oppose Trump, are simply cowards.

I'm a fiscal and constitutional conservative. Never once voted for a democrat. And haven't voted for a republican CINO since Reagan. I despise liberals. Especially republican liberals. But I've been called a liberal, a Biden supporter, a Hillary supporter and all sorts of left leaning names because I support fiscal and constitutional conservatism, and call Trump out when he does something that liberals would do.

IE: The Platinum Plan, increasing the size and scope of government, increasing the debt ceiling, suspending the debt ceiling, Getting Saudi, Mexico and US oil producers to produce less oil, banning bump stocks and a whole slew of other liberal things he's shoved down our throats.

Admittedly, I don't follow Tucker. I only watch clips of his shows that show up on political forums. So if he's called out Trump for his liberal crap, I'd love to see it.
On one of Tucker segments by default he openly criticized Trump saying men over the age of 75 shouldnā€™t be able to run for president.

Tucker criticized the United States military actions in Syria under Donald Trump in 2019.

And I donā€™t agree with everything tucker Carlson says, maybe thereā€™s even more disagreed with him on that I agree on. But looking at everything going on in the world again Mr. Carlsonā€˜s opposition to vaccines, to the lockdowns to US involvement in Russia Ukraine is one of the few voices in the main stream media that has dissent. All the others for example are locked in step with the agenda to fund Ukraine with endless money. All the meanwhile there have been wars and conflicts going on in Africa throughout this entire Russia Ukraine war ā€¦.that are not given anywhere near the attention that the Russia Ukraine war is by the American press.

And that right there that Russia Ukraine situation and the US involvement in it is one of the most historically important topics in 21st century United States of America. And who knows what route that war will take hopefully it will get better for all involvedā€¦ hopefully not worse because worse can lead to all sorts of disastrous ramifications for the world.

For all of Mr. Trumpā€˜s fault he brought us the Abraham accords the peace deal between Israel had a number of the GCC countries anyway one thinks about those countries whatever they may think of Israel or the GCC countries that type of diplomacy is always a good thing.

In the past few years under Joe Biden something like 54 countries of the world have dropped the US currency in foreign trade. That certainly means something. It just goes to show that we have less respect around the world.

Under Joe Biden we saw the disastrous pull out from Afghanistan and this Russian invasion of Ukraine.. just recently Iran seized a US bound cargo ship.

The world is a much hotter place in terms of flashpoints for armed conflict today under Biden that it was under Trump. And you can say we can all say whatever we want about our opinions and how things work economically but the undeniable bottom line is that gas prices, the price of homes, the cost of starting a business, the interest rate
on a home loan rate have all gone up dramatically since Joe Biden took office.

Itā€™s quite interesting to see that the day Donald Trump took office the NASDAQ and the Dow all went upā€¦. they went down the day Joe Biden took office and many major companies have suffered since Joe Biden has taken office.

I would certainly give my vote to either one of them.

I would hope that some of the left-wing posters of the US message board give Tucker a shot just watch some of those YouTube clips Iā€™m sure they still existā€¦ theyā€™re quite informative.
He'll never get the stink of Trump's, Putin's & Orban's ass off his face. We've already had one Putin asseater in the W.H. with Trump. We don't need another one.

Typical trash post just like YoursTruly

Though I expect better from the latter..

Our countryā€™s economy is in the gutterā€¦keep posting gifs
Itā€™s true, most of the misinformation and lies advanced by Carlson were Russian propaganda.

And that you and others on the right would like to see an illiberal neo-fascist like Carlson to be president comes as no surprise.

Tucker Carlson should definitely run for president. He is a hero an all American hero and people on the left by calling him a ā€œliarā€ they are willingly lying either theyā€™re on drugs and they simply repeat whatever they were told by their slave masters on CNN, on the view or by Democrats like AOC the tyrant.

How could anybody here support AOC you lefties talk about a ā€œ liar ā€œwell AOC said she would oppose Israel and yet she votes in favor of the iron dome missile defense system. And I got nothing against the Israeli people or the Palestinians I am showing you people on the left that you are game played and youā€™re getting played for a fool by AOC and the squad. And now AOC is one of the biggest tyrants in America threatening to suppress freedom of speech all over this countryā€¦. she is a disgrace to the great Democrats of history. And I canā€™t believe that my own fellow Democrats support her.

No one who is a patriot cares that Mr. Carlson has changed a few viewpoints on Donald Trump ā€¦.that doesnā€™t make him a liar. It makes the far left the a threat to democracy for making things up about their opponents in debate, for destroying our economy, getting us involved in this insane war in Ukraine when Russia poses zero threat to Americaā€¦. so much for the far left and Neo conservative supporting the cause of World War II

ā€œ oh your a russobotā€

^When Democrats and the conservatives have nothing else to say they resort to the talking points of their slave masters the mainstream mediaā€¦. anyone who opposes their anti-American agenda is a ā€œRussian agentā€

The high gas prices of course drives up the price of everything else. Nobody can afford a home in America unless theyā€™re rich. And our middle class has been utterly wrecked. Somebody like Tucker Carlson heā€™s a hard hitter heā€™s going to hold people accountable, and he cares about the workingman. But for those brainwashed racists on the far left for those brainwashed Nazis on the far left, for those Tyrants who follow AOC they never watch Tucker Carlsonā€¦ they donā€™t even know that he interviews all sorts of people far left wingers, right wingers main stream Democrats. The man clearly cares about this country heā€™s been married to the same woman for 30 years his high school sweetheart. You donā€™t see that anymore these days what an incredible example of a great family man in Tucker Carlsonā€¦. heā€™s been with the same woman his whole life, heā€™s got a great family he doesnā€™t even have a mansion and heā€™s got millions and millions of dollars he just has a regular houseā€¦.the guy goes fishing and he comes from a political background his dad was involved in politics

A hero rises in Tucker Carlson,

20 years ago, 10 years ago perhaps even five years ago all of the left-wing posters here would have praised Tucker Carlson for how he stood up for that black communist who did not agree with supporting Ukraine and who is now facing 10 years in prison for doing so. But now so many far left Democrats in America are completely brainwashed into supporting men going into womenā€™s bathrooms, into supporting racist job hiring quotas, and blindly being told how to live their life ā€œshut your mouth and put your mask on and take the Jab ā€œ and the left listens and they pick their mask onā€¦ they applaud Joe Biden and the Democrats for putting out trillions of dollars in so-called stimulus money utterly up ending and wrecking things for so many peopleā€¦.now the home mortgage loan rates have more than tripledā€¦. OK people literally canā€™t afford a home itā€™s no longer a joke.

Tucker 2024 !!!!

Praise God

200w.gif

Itā€™s true, most of the misinformation and lies advanced by Carlson were Russian propaganda.

And that you and others on the right would like to see an illiberal neo-fascist like Carlson to be president comes as no surprise.
In other words like usual you have no legitimate response whatsoever other than name-calling. Listening to your slave masters like Adam Kinzinger, Mitt Romney and the Uni party.

You guys never have a response to how bad our economy is, how young men are struggling more than ever in this country, how the price of a house has gone up astronomically. Hope you get the help you need buddy.

...probably the only guy in the mainstream standing up to the Ukraine propaganda machine.

I imagine that's probably the main reason he got thrown in the hole.

Now the talking heads in cable news entertainment programming can all collectively carry the establishment duopoly's water without having to worry themselves about the facts being discussed in front of their audience.

Also, very relevant discussion such as this is largely frowned upon by the talking heads who use their platforms to carry the establishment's water...

Tucker Carlson should definitely run for president. He is a hero an all American hero and people on the left by calling him a ā€œliarā€ they are willingly lying either theyā€™re on drugs and they simply repeat whatever they were told by their slave masters on CNN, on the view or by Democrats like AOC the tyrant.

How could anybody here support AOC you lefties talk about a ā€œ liar ā€œwell AOC said she would oppose Israel and yet she votes in favor of the iron dome missile defense system. And I got nothing against the Israeli people or the Palestinians I am showing you people on the left that you are game played and youā€™re getting played for a fool by AOC and the squad. And now AOC is one of the biggest tyrants in America threatening to suppress freedom of speech all over this countryā€¦. she is a disgrace to the great Democrats of history. And I canā€™t believe that my own fellow Democrats support her.

No one who is a patriot cares that Mr. Carlson has changed a few viewpoints on Donald Trump ā€¦.that doesnā€™t make him a liar. It makes the far left the a threat to democracy for making things up about their opponents in debate, for destroying our economy, getting us involved in this insane war in Ukraine when Russia poses zero threat to Americaā€¦. so much for the far left and Neo conservative supporting the cause of World War II

^When Democrats and the conservatives have nothing else to say they resort to the talking points of their slave masters the mainstream mediaā€¦. anyone who opposes their anti-American agenda is a ā€œRussian agentā€

The high gas prices of course drives up the price of everything else. Nobody can afford a home in America unless theyā€™re rich. And our middle class has been utterly wrecked. Somebody like Tucker Carlson heā€™s a hard hitter heā€™s going to hold people accountable, and he cares about the workingman. But for those brainwashed racists on the far left for those brainwashed Nazis on the far left, for those Tyrants who follow AOC they never watch Tucker Carlsonā€¦ they donā€™t even know that he interviews all sorts of people far left wingers, right wingers main stream Democrats. The man clearly cares about this country heā€™s been married to the same woman for 30 years his high school sweetheart. You donā€™t see that anymore these days what an incredible example of a great family man in Tucker Carlsonā€¦. heā€™s been with the same woman his whole life, heā€™s got a great family he doesnā€™t even have a mansion and heā€™s got millions and millions of dollars he just has a regular houseā€¦.the guy goes fishing and he comes from a political background his dad was involved in politics

20 years ago, 10 years ago perhaps even five years ago all of the left-wing posters here would have praised Tucker Carlson for how he stood up for that black communist who did not agree with supporting Ukraine and who is now facing 10 years in prison for doing so. But now so many far left Democrats in America are completely brainwashed into supporting men going into womenā€™s bathrooms, into supporting racist job hiring quotas, and blindly being told how to live their life ā€œshut your mouth and put your mask on and take the Jab ā€œ and the left listens and they pick their mask onā€¦ they applaud Joe Biden and the Democrats for putting out trillions of dollars in so-called stimulus money utterly up ending and wrecking things for so many peopleā€¦.now the home mortgage loan rates have more than tripledā€¦. OK people literally canā€™t afford a home itā€™s no longer a joke.

Tucker 2024 !!!!

Praise God

Apparently Tucker is also a hero to Russia, since he's been praised as one on state tv there, and has been welcomed to join their team now that he is no longer on Fox. These are the same people who support genocide, totalitarianism, the killing of men, women and children in Ukraine and nuking the US and the west. They're more or less nazis, like real ones, not ones you pretend are in Ukraine and are on the left. If Tucker is your hero, and someone you want to call President, you need to reevaluate your values, reflect on what led you down a path to supporting a nazi sympathizer, who roots for Russia's invasion and the killing of civilians, and decide who's side you really want to be on.

Tucker 2024 !!!!

Praise God

Tucker was the LAST free thinking maverick in 4th world banana Biden America

Apparently Tucker is also a hero to Russia, since he's been praised as one on state tv there, and has been welcomed to join their team now that he is no longer on Fox. These are the same people who support genocide, totalitarianism, the killing of men, women and children in Ukraine and nuking the US and the west. They're more or less nazis, like real ones, not ones you pretend are in Ukraine and are on the left. If Tucker is your hero, and someone you want to call President, you need to reevaluate your values, reflect on what led you down a path to supporting a nazi sympathizer, who roots for Russia's invasion and the killing of civilians, and decide who's side you really want to be on.
Tucker was anti war and saw Z as a creep

in other words brother this is a non-response by you. Youā€™re just making up names like nazi and providing no substance argument whatsoever.

Youā€™re falling for Russian propaganda which is the funny thing, they intentionally offered Carlson a job so people like you could talk about it as if it means anything at all. Do you realize how many left-wing western journalists have gone to RT TVā€¦.yikes man ā€¦

Practically no Americans speak Russian and thereā€™s practically no American support for Russia like there is for example of say Irish culture or Italian culture. What is becoming a popular thing with Americans among those who are against free speech is to simply call their opponents in debate a ā€œracist or Russian agentā€ because they have nothing ā€¦. considering how bad the economy is , how weā€™re giving away billions of dollars to a corrupt government in Ukraine that doesnā€™t give a darn about sending men who cannot shoot a rifle or handle a grenade ā€¦.into combat as shown by a Ukrainian officer in a western news interview. There is a brutal armed conflict raging in the Sudan and all sorts of conflicts all over Africa, where are you on that, and where is Clayton Jones and other far left wing racists on that issue? . ā€¦ right they donā€™t care about those conflicts because theyā€™re not told about it by their slave masters in the media. They donā€™t care that there are young black kids who are slaves in Africa working for men who produce diamonds and raw materials for the world.

Youā€™re making all sorts of things up because thatā€™s how youā€™re told to think by CNN and the main stream media. My goodness man do you hear yourself we live in a country thatā€™s the most militarized country on the planet we have invaded Iraq Afghanistan started countless wars and conflicts. And I support the US military but I certainly do not support American exceptionalism which runs counter to visions of great men like Franklin Roosevelt and Dwight Eisenhower.

I should give you credit your response was at least inclusive of more words compared to drive by C_Clayton_Jones Never provides any substance arguments itā€™s all personal attacks racism, against white people and constant lying/ representation. People like Clayton and all of the other far left wingers on the US message board canā€™t actually provide any arguments nor can anyone on the left provide any arguments to support their politicians because the statistics will never favor them. The new neo conservative today are the far left BLM supporters the types of people who hate Donald Trump and Tucker Carlson and donā€™t even know why they do. They think itā€™s a fad or a popular thing if you will

Last edited:
Tucker was anti war and saw Z as a creep

We're not at war and Tucker literally said he was rooting for Russia on his show. Carlson thinks gas prices is more important than Putin's soldiers killing, torturing civilians in Ukraine.

in other words brother this is a non-response by you. Youā€™re just making up names like nazi and providing no substance argument whatsoever.

Youā€™re falling for Russian propaganda which is the funny thing, they intentionally offered Carlson a job so people like you could talk about it as if it means anything at all. Do you realize how many left-wing western journalists have gone to RT TVā€¦.yikes man ā€¦

Practically no Americans speak Russian and thereā€™s practically no American support for Russia like there is for example of say Irish culture or Italian culture. What is becoming a popular thing with Americans among those who are against free speech is to simply call their opponents in debate a ā€œracist or Russian agentā€ because they have nothing ā€¦. considering how bad the economy is , how weā€™re giving away billions of dollars to a corrupt government in Ukraine that doesnā€™t give a darn about sending men who cannot shoot a rifle or handle a grenade ā€¦.into combat as shown by a Ukrainian officer in a western news interview. There is a brutal armed conflict raging in the Sudan and all sorts of conflicts all over Africa, where are you on that, and where is Clayton Jones and other far left wing racists on that issue? . ā€¦ right they donā€™t care about those conflicts because theyā€™re not told about it by their slave masters in the media. They donā€™t care that there are young black kids who are slaves in Africa working for men who produce diamonds and raw materials for the world.

Youā€™re making all sorts of things up because thatā€™s how youā€™re told to think by CNN and the main stream media. My goodness man do you hear yourself we live in a country thatā€™s the most militarized country on the planet we have invaded Iraq Afghanistan started countless wars and conflicts. And I support the US military but I certainly do not support American exceptionalism which runs counter to visions of great men like Franklin Roosevelt and Dwight Eisenhower.

I should give you credit your response was at least inclusive of more words compared to drive by C_Clayton_Jones Never provides any substance arguments itā€™s all personal attacks racism, against white people and constant lying/ representation. People like Clayton and all of the other far left wingers on the US message board canā€™t actually provide any arguments nor can anyone on the left provide any arguments to support their politicians because the statistics will never favor them. The new neo conservative today are the far left BLM supporters the types of people who hate Donald Trump and Tucker Carlson and donā€™t even know why they do. They think itā€™s a fad or a popular thing if you will

No, they offered Tucker a job because he is already a useful mouthpiece for Kremlin propaganda in the US so why not get him to do it on state tv, which idiots here fall for hook line and sinker everytime. Why do cons want leaders in this country who side with Russia and love Putin so much? Hmmm....

Is Sudan sending an army into a neighboring democratic country and killing and torturing it's civilians, raping the women and stealing the children?

We're not at war and Tucker literally said he was rooting for Russia on his show. Carlson thinks gas prices is more important than Putin's soldiers killing, torturing civilians in Ukraine.

No, they offered Tucker a job because he is already a useful mouthpiece for Kremlin propaganda in the US so why not get him to do it on state tv, which idiots here fall for hook line and sinker everytime. Why do cons want leaders in this country who side with Russia and love Putin so much? Hmmm....

Is Sudan sending an army into a neighboring democratic country and killing and torturing it's civilians, raping the women and stealing the children?
That response is lacking key points and almost just a complete reiteration of your last post and every person on the US message board who somehow thinks Russia is the only country that has invaded other countries and forgets about American military involvement and how the global world should workā€¦.how major powers of the post ww2 world should work together when one of the major powers invade another country. Much of the world does not agree with the US supporting Ukraine. Countries such as India and China home to billions of people have a different view of this war and itā€™s always tell me to take into account what other nuclear powers of the world have to think everyone is actually a democrat if one is a Republican and cares about Americaā€™s position in the global world and us remaining on topā€¦ means we should have workable relations with other super powers.

Your makes it appear that you agree with American exceptionalism. And that only we have the ability and the right to invade other countries. You know when American fought in Vietnam ā€¦people all over the world including in the United States from Americans American soldiers were called rapists and baby killersā€¦ not to mention our involvement in Iraq and are use of military power all throughout the world.

Today Russia is being accused of all sorts of crimes in Ukraine not really different from the accusations against Americas warsā€¦ we as independent thinkers able to independently think about the war Ukraine.

the narrative you describe would be one that makes Russians evil. Thatā€™s just something that doesnā€™t hold any weight ā€¦.not much of a difference between a Russian soldier and a American soldier .

And to your point Sudan has tons of violence all sorts of poverty issues mass poverty widespread in the country. Hundreds of people have been killed in the recent military conflict. Many more have been killed in all sorts of conflicts in Africa in the 1990s and 21st centuryā€¦ where is the American media on that, where is the far left people who have Ukrainian flags in their front yards on that one, ? why donā€™t they have a flag or sign for the starving children in Africa?

And of course the lazy anti-free speech view that anybody who opposes Americaā€™s involvement in the Russia Ukraine war as a Russian agent. I donā€™t want to see a war in Ukraine the invasion by Russia is not a good thing I think, but Americaā€™s involvement in it is a whole different dimension a whole different topic. Again why are we not involved in all of the conflict in Africa were children are slaves working for people who produce minerals for the world like diamond copper, gold and other minerals.

Why are we not sending billions of dollars of military equipment to Mexicans to fight the drug cartels whose product has killed millions of people?

any war America has been involved has seen American war criminals. And there are criminals in Ukraine and Russiaā€¦ but Russia is not on the same level as say Isil or the third Reich. Russia like Ukraine is a light authoritarian country, Ukraine has a oligarchy issue similar to Russia they have corruption issues and they have also historically long been a part of the Soviet union for many decades.. there are people in Ukraine who support Russia itā€™s more like a Civil War conflict so itā€™s not necessarily one that benefits the US to get involved in.

Last edited:

Gas prices has zero to do with war

Forum List

Back