Zone1 How the White Supremacists “Day of Hate” Against Jews Played Out

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
To close the loop on this topic, I am delighted to report that yesterday’s plans for Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists to plan attacks on Jews throughout the nation was a big….nothingburger.

I had my suspicions as yesterday played out, but said nothing because I didn’t want to “jinx” things, but now I believe this was an exaggerated, hyped-up event by the media to convince people that the far-right was loaded with Jew-hating bigots.

And what the result tells me is that this is evidence, yet again. that Neo-Nazis are small in number. I recall a Neo-Nazi rally planned for Arlington, VA (near me) some years back, and the police were out in force. Turned out, it was six bigots standing on a street corner.

(OTOH, Farrakhan is hosting his annual ”Savior’s Day” event in a sold-out arena. It will be attended by thousands of antisemites and racists. Where is the media coverage on THAT?)

To sum up, I am relieved that no Jews were hurt, or Jewish property vandalized, on the big no-show of the Neo-Nazis.

To close the loop on this topic, I am delighted to report that yesterday’s plans for Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists to plan attacks on Jews throughout the nation was a big….nothingburger.

I had my suspicions as yesterday played out, but said nothing because I didn’t want to “jinx” things, but now I believe this was an exaggerated, hyped-up event by the media to convince people that the far-right was loaded with Jew-hating bigots.

And what the result tells me is that this is evidence, yet again. that Neo-Nazis are small in number. I recall a Neo-Nazi rally planned for Arlington, VA (near me) some years back, and the police were out in force. Turned out, it was six bigots standing on a street corner.

(OTOH, Farrakhan is hosting his annual ”Savior’s Day” event in a sold-out arena. It will be attended by thousands of antisemites and racists. Where is the media coverage on THAT?)

To sum up, I am relieved that no Jews were hurt, or Jewish property vandalized, on the big no-show of the Neo-Nazis.

That's okay, I'm sure you'll find some other imaginary offense to get hysterical about. :meow:

The media was just parroting the government's ridiculous and false narrative, moron. :rolleyes-41:
That poster above is an idiot - and missed the point entirely: there are few Jew-haters on the right as compared to what’s going on on the left. Today is Farrakhan’s rally, where he rallies the thousands in attendance to hate whitey as well as Jews.

That poster above is an idiot - and missed the point entirely: there are few Jew-haters on the right as compared to what’s going on on the left. Today is Farrakhan’s rally, where he rallies the thousands in attendance to hate whitey as well as Jews.

He gets it, he just ignores it.

I have never heard of day of hate before.
When did it start?
Who is promoting if?
It was yesterday. News media were reporting all over the place that Neo-Nazis were planning a Day of Hate to attack Jews. All the articles, produced by mainstream media, warned of the dangers of the extremists on the right by way of Nazis and White Supremacists.

I received multiple texts from various friends warning me of it. They were taken in by it as well.

I’m just showing that this non-event event was more evidence of it.

I admit I got taken in by the media sending up the alarm bells.

White Supremacists do not exist.

They are the legacy media's Emmanuel Goldstein, to keep the gullible left trembling in fear.

Admit it, dear, that every leftist you ever met LIVES on fear!

White Supremacists do not exist.

They are the legacy media's Emmanuel Goldstein, to keep the gullible left trembling in fear.

Admit it, dear, that every leftist you ever met LIVES on fear!

Agree….and it’s all based on fantasy. What about Biden Implying that we want to lynch blacks, or put them back in chains, or whatever? The entire race divide they've sowed is based on scaring blacks to the polls.

The media was just parroting the government's ridiculous and false narrative, moron. :rolleyes-41:

Oh, really? Frankly, I didn't hear about this until Lisa started whining about it. I guess I was too busy having a life.

Is Farrakhan still a thing?

I have never heard of day of hate before.
When did it start?
Who is promoting if?

It's just the voices in Lisa's head.

Most Neo-Nazi rallies are just Feds dressed up wearing masks.
They aren't legit.

Forum List

Back