Breaking! Never-Trumper Mitt Romney Finishes Second In GOP Utah Senate Contest

Romney is a rhino. He was dismissed years ago. Looks to much like Comey to get elected

-Geaux

If he loses it will be a massive message to the GOP, "Get behind Trump or get in the unemployment line". If he wins, it will be "meh".

Romney is a rhino. He was dismissed years ago. Looks to much like Comey to get elected

-Geaux

A rhino is a mammal which resides in Africa. A RINO is something with the ability to think for his or her self, and for doing so far right Republicans use the term RINO to demean any Republican to dare break the 11th Commandment (See: Reagan) as a Republican in Name Only.

-Geaux

A rhino is a mammal which resides in Africa. A RINO is something with the ability to think for his or her self, and for doing so far right Republicans use the term RINO to demean any Republican to dare break the 11th Commandment (See: Reagan) as a Republican in Name Only.

A Rino is essentially a Democrat masquerading as a Republican.

Looks like the Cheeto is the kiss of death for those he endorses:

upload_2018-4-21_23-30-25.png

What is this, like the 4th straight person he's endorsed who has had trouble getting elected (if not losing outright)?

View attachment 189378

What is this, like the 4th straight person he's endorsed who has had trouble getting elected (if not losing outright)?

Well, Trump is balancing the Party with his own mix of Independent/Conservative/American First Libertarian views. He has to endorse people for the good of the Party, I don't think he particularly cares for Romney and would be fine if he lost. For the sake of unity, he speaks out.

Without question, the GOP is Trumps Party. He is the Outsider Americans want, and his desire to reclaim American dignity, sovereignty, economic prosperity and his push to address global exploitation is very popular.

I've said it before, and I've kept my finger on the pulse and I am quite confident that any combination of him getting rid of NAFTA and/or building a wall ensures his victory in 2020, and if he does it quick and encourages voter support, he most likely succeeds in 2018, making it a vote about him, which will ensure support.

View attachment 189378

Well, Trump is balancing the Party with his own mix of Independent/Conservative/American First Libertarian views. He has to endorse people for the good of the Party, I don't think he particularly cares for Romney and would be fine if he lost. For the sake of unity, he speaks out.

Not sure what is funnier; that you wrote it or you believe it.

Uhh...in case you didn't notice it; the party rank and file (at least here) are happy about Romney coming in 2nd. As for Trump, having endorsed another loser isn't going to benefit the one and only thing the sleazeball cares about; his ego.

Don't count your "chickens" yet--there will be a primary this coming June, and since Mitt Romney just recently jumped into this race and announced it's astounding he got close to 50%.

Now what a primary means for you Trump tards, is that there will be mail in ballots and 2 weeks of voting, meaning everyone gets to vote, and not just show up for one day during a certain time period to vote.

MEANING Mitt Romney will most certainly win the primary and go on in that state to be the next Senator from Utah. And since Romney HATES Trump so much, he'll probably lead the charge on impeachment on Donald Trump in the Senate. Romney will not have any issues at all impeaching your Ass Clown.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back