How Old Do You The Earth Is?

I only failed to demonstrate the transition of one to the other to YOUR satisfaction. An organism that can live as either a single-celled or multi-celled organism demonstrates the transition of one to the other to MY satisfaction.
actually no.....you haven't demonstrated transition at all......you can point at a cluster and you can point at a multicelled organism.....you assume the first became the second, but you haven't shown the transition from point A to point B at all.....now it may be that this satisfies you......however, it isn't science.....
The real issue is your utter lack of knowledge regarding science. No facts will convince you because you have already acknowledged that you will not accept any evidence of biological evolution.
I would love to see your evidence that humans evolved from a single celled organism.....that's why I've been asking people to provide it since I got here....
The same evidence you have been provided?

On the other hand, why do you slither away when required to provide evidence of a 6,000 year old earth?
/yawn.....150k year old AGW.....

I only failed to demonstrate the transition of one to the other to YOUR satisfaction. An organism that can live as either a single-celled or multi-celled organism demonstrates the transition of one to the other to MY satisfaction.
actually no.....you haven't demonstrated transition at all......you can point at a cluster and you can point at a multicelled organism.....you assume the first became the second, but you haven't shown the transition from point A to point B at all.....now it may be that this satisfies you......however, it isn't science.....
The real issue is your utter lack of knowledge regarding science. No facts will convince you because you have already acknowledged that you will not accept any evidence of biological evolution.
I would love to see your evidence that humans evolved from a single celled organism.....that's why I've been asking people to provide it since I got here....

all creatures on Earth originate from a single cell, there is no dichotomy.

fuck "originate".....the question was "evolved"......

"Waving flags" is a euphemism for proving their point.
????....no....waving flags is a euphemism for clamoring for attention.....it has nothing at all to do with whether they can prove anything......

Once you've twisted meaning into tortured knots, who can say what anything means, but that's your REAL purpose here , isn't it?

Postmodern really does resort to semantics more than anything else, I've noticed this as well.
lol....
One word. Mutation.

So just say it,there is no evidence of a single celled organism evolving into a multicelled organism. Did you forget the answer given about why evolution can't be observed ? your so called example of evolution contradicts the answer given by scientist on why evolution can't be observed in motion.

You offered a poor and desperate example without thinking it through.
Evolution can be, and has been observed.
give me one of your many examples of anyone observing the evolution of a single celled organism evolving into a multicelled organism.......

So just say it,there is no evidence of a single celled organism evolving into a multicelled organism. Did you forget the answer given about why evolution can't be observed ? your so called example of evolution contradicts the answer given by scientist on why evolution can't be observed in motion.

give me one of your many examples of anyone observing the evolution of a single celled organism evolving into a multicelled organism.......
The reproductive system.

:thanks:

The reproductive system.
is the zygote a different species from the fetus?.....

"Waving flags" is a euphemism for proving their point.
????....no....waving flags is a euphemism for clamoring for attention.....it has nothing at all to do with whether they can prove anything......

Once you've twisted meaning into tortured knots, who can say what anything means, but that's your REAL purpose here , isn't it?

Postmodern really does resort to semantics more than anything else, I've noticed this as well.

Semantics
you don't even try to defend your claims
do you have any evidence a single celled organism has ever evolved into a multicelled organism?.....

all muticelled organism originate from a single cell, there is no such organism that evolved differently and supports the uniformity of the evolutionary ladder.

You are inferring that a natural reproduction cycle is evolution. that is just wrong, and this is a very bad argument and shows one that don't fully grasp the problem of a single celled organism evolving in to a multicellular organism. Multicellular organisms are produced by gametes from two parents with Differing Dna.There is a union formed by the gametes then the natural cycle of reproduction begins.

Asexual reproduction only one parent is responsible for the reproduction of offspring.The offspring are identical to the parent. So in this natural cycle how is this considered evolution when the offspring can only be what the one parent is ? So how can single celled organisms evolve in to multicellular organisms ? it's not possible, this is a fact,it takes faith to believe it could have ever happened.

One word. Mutation.
Well I have done cell and mutation research for several years. So why don't you tell me what kind of Mutation ? Why is it that when we observe mutations that cause change from the original genetic information they do more harm then benefit the organism ?
You did no research. You were a flunky lab assistant.
The data was available to me. Technicians actually do work and I am not a dental assistant.

I would love to see you actually get a minor amount of science education. Your lack of even the most minimal understanding of biological processes (and your YEC'ist views), it what causes your profound befuddlement.

And as usual, you're unable to demonstrate a countering argument to biological evolution. I'm afraid your screeching "the gawds did it", is hardly a viable rebuttal.
You have some nerve with your responses. :eusa_whistle:

you don't even try to defend your claims
do you have any evidence a single celled organism has ever evolved into a multicelled organism?.....

all muticelled organism originate from a single cell, there is no such organism that evolved differently and supports the uniformity of the evolutionary ladder.

You are inferring that a natural reproduction cycle is evolution. that is just wrong, and this is a very bad argument and shows one that don't fully grasp the problem of a single celled organism evolving in to a multicellular organism. Multicellular organisms are produced by gametes from two parents with Differing Dna.There is a union formed by the gametes then the natural cycle of reproduction begins.

Asexual reproduction only one parent is responsible for the reproduction of offspring.The offspring are identical to the parent. So in this natural cycle how is this considered evolution when the offspring can only be what the one parent is ? So how can single celled organisms evolve in to multicellular organisms ? it's not possible, this is a fact,it takes faith to believe it could have ever happened.

One word. Mutation.
Well I have done cell and mutation research for several years. So why don't you tell me what kind of Mutation ? Why is it that when we observe mutations that cause change from the original genetic information they do more harm then benefit the organism ?

I don't know honestly. Random change perhaps? Maybe negative mutations are more common than positive ones. That would explain the rarity of life.
Before you spout off a response, you might want to have a better understanding of the subject. Mutations are supposedly the engine of this random change. No maybe to it,I can point to more genetic defects then your side can point to benefits from mutations. How does that explain the rarity of life ? This planet is bursting with life.

I tuned in late so I'm hoping someone can clue me in. Are there any self-professed Young Earth Creationist folk on the thread? More than that, are there any YEC that don't believe that the earth looks very, very old? Certainly God can make a new earth look old.

The reproductive system.
YOU ASKED FOR THIS :"...observing the evolution of a single celled organism evolving into a multicelled organism." NOT INTO A DIFFERENT SPECIES.

:thanks:

The reproductive system.
YOU ASKED FOR THIS :"...observing the evolution of a single celled organism evolving into a multicelled organism." NOT INTO A DIFFERENT SPECIES.
???....you do know what evolution is, right?.....

The reproductive system.
You apparently don't. Humans have been getting taller over time, that's observable evolution.

The reproductive system.
You apparently don't. Humans have been getting taller over time, that's observable evolution.
This has absolutely nothing to do with the topic single cell and multicellular. If what you state is accurate, what kind of evolution would it be ? What kind of evolution is a single celled organism evolving in to a multicellular organism ?

Your YEC'ist views already disallow acceptance of science knowledge regarding biological evolution. Evolution is an accepted fact among the relevant science community.

Have you ever taken the time to understand that it is with near exclusivity that those who reject the science of evolution are Christian fundies.

It's not surprising then that the entirety of your comments are intended to sidestep any accounting for how your gawds *poofed* existence a mere 6,000 years ago.

The reproductive system.
This has absolutely nothing to do with the topic single cell and multicellular. If what you state is accurate, what kind of evolution would it be ? What kind of evolution is a single celled organism evolving in to a multicellular organism ?
What magic is required for the diversity of life on the planet to have walked off an ark just a few thousand years ago?

The reproductive system.
actually that would be better health care.....unless, of course you believe that tall people eventually will not be able to breed with short people......

The reproductive system.
you have to keep in mind that on another thread, one of them was arguing that gravity evolved......

Your YEC'ist views already disallow acceptance of science knowledge regarding biological evolution. Evolution is an accepted fact among the relevant science community.

Have you ever taken the time to understand that it is with near exclusivity that those who reject the science of evolution are Christian fundies.

It's not surprising then that the entirety of your comments are intended to sidestep any accounting for how your gawds *poofed* existence a mere 6,000 years ago.
we should have a big icon that says Fucking Idiot Alert that we could paste whenever you use that bogus argument.....

The reproductive system.
actually that would be better health care.....unless, of course you believe that tall people eventually not be able to breed with short people......
Actually, that's ridiculous. You're as befuddled as usual.

It's a function of diet. Japanese children often tower over their parents as a result of diets shifting to animal protein in beef products.

Forum List

Back