How Old Do You The Earth Is?

I only failed to demonstrate the transition of one to the other to YOUR satisfaction. An organism that can live as either a single-celled or multi-celled organism demonstrates the transition of one to the other to MY satisfaction.
actually no.....you haven't demonstrated transition at all......you can point at a cluster and you can point at a multicelled organism.....you assume the first became the second, but you haven't shown the transition from point A to point B at all.....now it may be that this satisfies you......however, it isn't science.....
The real issue is your utter lack of knowledge regarding science. No facts will convince you because you have already acknowledged that you will not accept any evidence of biological evolution.
I would love to see your evidence that humans evolved from a single celled organism.....that's why I've been asking people to provide it since I got here....

all creatures on Earth originate from a single cell, there is no dichotomy.

fuck "originate".....the question was "evolved"......
Your YEC'ist views already disallow acceptance of science knowledge regarding biological evolution. Evolution is an accepted fact among the relevant science community.

Have you ever taken the time to understand that it is with near exclusivity that those who reject the science of evolution are Christian fundies.

It's not surprising then that the entirety of your comments are intended to sidestep any accounting for how your gawds *poofed* existence a mere 6,000 years ago.
we should have a big icon that says Fucking Idiot Alert that we could paste whenever you use that bogus argument.....
It's actually comical that you lash out as you do when you're too befuddled to compose a coherent argument.

I only failed to demonstrate the transition of one to the other to YOUR satisfaction. An organism that can live as either a single-celled or multi-celled organism demonstrates the transition of one to the other to MY satisfaction.
actually no.....you haven't demonstrated transition at all......you can point at a cluster and you can point at a multicelled organism.....you assume the first became the second, but you haven't shown the transition from point A to point B at all.....now it may be that this satisfies you......however, it isn't science.....
The real issue is your utter lack of knowledge regarding science. No facts will convince you because you have already acknowledged that you will not accept any evidence of biological evolution.
I would love to see your evidence that humans evolved from a single celled organism.....that's why I've been asking people to provide it since I got here....

So just say it,there is no evidence of a single celled organism evolving into a multicelled organism. Did you forget the answer given about why evolution can't be observed ? your so called example of evolution contradicts the answer given by scientist on why evolution can't be observed in motion.

You offered a poor and desperate example without thinking it through.
Evolution can be, and has been observed.
give me one of your many examples of anyone observing the evolution of a single celled organism evolving into a multicelled organism.......
The reproductive system.
is the zygote a different species from the fetus?.....
YOU ASKED FOR THIS :"...observing the evolution of a single celled organism evolving into a multicelled organism." NOT INTO A DIFFERENT SPECIES.
???....you do know what evolution is, right?.....
You apparently don't. Humans have been getting taller over time, that's observable evolution.
actually that would be better health care.....unless, of course you believe that tall people eventually not be able to breed with short people......
Actually, that's ridiculous. You're as befuddled as usual.

It's a function of diet. Japanese children often tower over their parents as a result of diets shifting to animal protein in beef products.
and you think a better diet is unrelated to health?......

fuck "originate".....the question was "evolved"......
Your YEC'ist views already disallow acceptance of science knowledge regarding biological evolution. Evolution is an accepted fact among the relevant science community.

Have you ever taken the time to understand that it is with near exclusivity that those who reject the science of evolution are Christian fundies.

It's not surprising then that the entirety of your comments are intended to sidestep any accounting for how your gawds *poofed* existence a mere 6,000 years ago.
we should have a big icon that says Fucking Idiot Alert that we could paste whenever you use that bogus argument.....
It's actually comical that you lash out as you do when you're too befuddled to compose a coherent argument.
wait....did you think pasting an irrelevant comment about young earthers was a coherent argument?.....that's funny......

[

It's a function of diet. Japanese children often tower over their parents as a result of diets shifting to animal protein in beef products.

I guess I should inform all the dietitians of the world that they have nothing to do with health care.

So just say it,there is no evidence of a single celled organism evolving into a multicelled organism. Did you forget the answer given about why evolution can't be observed ? your so called example of evolution contradicts the answer given by scientist on why evolution can't be observed in motion.

give me one of your many examples of anyone observing the evolution of a single celled organism evolving into a multicelled organism.......
The reproductive system.
YOU ASKED FOR THIS :"...observing the evolution of a single celled organism evolving into a multicelled organism." NOT INTO A DIFFERENT SPECIES.
You apparently don't. Humans have been getting taller over time, that's observable evolution.
actually that would be better health care.....unless, of course you believe that tall people eventually not be able to breed with short people......

and you think a better diet is unrelated to health?......
Are you really that dense not to understand the connection between diet and physical size? I understand you will want to reject it as the studies are based on science, but, yeah, you really are that dense.

[

I guess I should inform all the dietitians of the world that they have nothing to do with health care.
Tell them to pray if they want to be taller.

The reproductive system.
This has absolutely nothing to do with the topic single cell and multicellular. If what you state is accurate, what kind of evolution would it be ? What kind of evolution is a single celled organism evolving in to a multicellular organism ?
What magic is required for the diversity of life on the planet to have walked off an ark just a few thousand years ago?

No magic needed, God's natural ability. The magic begins with trying to explain the existence of time and everything that came after time without a creator.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the topic single cell and multicellular. If what you state is accurate, what kind of evolution would it be ? What kind of evolution is a single celled organism evolving in to a multicellular organism ?
I used to eat meat until my thinking EVOLVED and now I eat a much healthier vegetarian diet. Evolution is about changing over time, small changes that over time add up to significant changes, and nothing is going to go poof and change from a lion into a baboon. We'd need your god for that. :D

I used to eat meat until my thinking EVOLVED and now I eat a much healthier vegetarian diet. Evolution is about changing over time, small changes that over time add up to significant changes, and nothing is going to go poof and change from a lion into a baboon. We'd need your god for that. :D
So you agree that the natural process of the zygote producing a human is not evolution. You avoid answering the questions,why ?

So you agree that the natural process of the zygote producing a human is not evolution. You avoid answering the questions,why ?
It evolved/changed/became ... Maybe it's just that I have a looser definition that yours, which only seems to count evolution when something changes into another species. And you'd of course be wrong. :D

It evolved/changed/became ... Maybe it's just that I have a looser definition that yours, which only seems to count evolution when something changes into another species. And you'd of course be wrong. :D
I have given you the chance to identify the kind of evolution it is you brought up, if it is evolution. How bout better nutrition , would that produce what you claim is evolution ?

I have given you the chance to identify the kind of evolution it is you brought up, if it is evolution. How bout better nutrition , would that produce what you claim is evolution ?
Evolution is definitely influenced by outside sources, a changing environment which would change diet has been a factor in several changes in species.

Evolution is definitely influenced by outside sources, a changing environment which would change diet has been a factor in several changes in species.
Correct,I believe in evolution there is no denying it. But I believe adapting to environments is limited and so is evolution.

Correct,I believe in evolution there is no denying it. But I believe adapting to environments is limited and so is evolution.
Limited by what? Why? You add up 10,000 tiny changes and you'll potentially have a big change from where you started from, and those small changes just keep on coming, but you say that those small changes stop at some point?

Limited by what? Why? You add up 10,000 tiny changes and you'll potentially have a big change from where you started from, and those small changes just keep on coming, but you say that those small changes stop at some point?
Because changes in a group are driven by reproduction.So do mutations "copying errors" truly bring about these changes or is it that these small changes come from genes that already exist in the gene pool ? example of limits is the cross breeding of a donkey and a horse. If you consider all the species that went extinct infers limits to adapting to an environment.

I recently posted a link under science of a settlement that was found that was over 7,000 years old and they worked metal. Did Adam and Steve use metal?

The reproductive system.
What magic is required for the diversity of life on the planet to have walked off an ark just a few thousand years ago?

No magic needed, God's natural ability. The magic begins with trying to explain the existence of time and everything that came after time without a creator.
That's so silly. Gawds are not natural. They are supernatural.

It's comically tragic that your fundamentalist worldview derives from nothing more than the religious tales and fables you were given and like most fundies, you never thought to objectively critique the dogma.

Proof of creationism, supernaturalism and gawds would not take the form of a book that we know was created by men and which we know was changed, edited and revised such that we have no way of knowing the original contents. - and a book containing no eyewitness reportage re: the religious traditions that were the basis for the religion, an arbitrary compilation of writings from murky sources collected and edited decades after the alleged occurrence of the events for which the believers would maintain it provides an infallible account, thus readily attributing divinity to writers unknown (while not to those haphazardly excluded), the compilers, editors, translators, scribes, etc., who had a hand, literally or figuratively, in the literary project. To err is human - but you are among the legions of book worshippers upon whom the believers bestow godhead.

Because changes in a group are driven by reproduction.So do mutations "copying errors" truly bring about these changes or is it that these small changes come from genes that already exist in the gene pool ? example of limits is the cross breeding of a donkey and a horse. If you consider all the species that went extinct infers limits to adapting to an environment.
Some changes don't work out and that species dies off, like the Neanderthal's who couldn't adapt to the coming ice age and died out. But changes keep coming constantly to every living organism.

Forum List

Back