How Old Do You The Earth Is?

you don't even try to defend your claims
do you have any evidence a single celled organism has ever evolved into a multicelled organism?.....

all muticelled organism originate from a single cell, there is no such organism that evolved differently and supports the uniformity of the evolutionary ladder.

You are inferring that a natural reproduction cycle is evolution. that is just wrong, and this is a very bad argument and shows one that don't fully grasp the problem of a single celled organism evolving in to a multicellular organism. Multicellular organisms are produced by gametes from two parents with Differing Dna.There is a union formed by the gametes then the natural cycle of reproduction begins.

Asexual reproduction only one parent is responsible for the reproduction of offspring.The offspring are identical to the parent. So in this natural cycle how is this considered evolution when the offspring can only be what the one parent is ? So how can single celled organisms evolve in to multicellular organisms ? it's not possible, this is a fact,it takes faith to believe it could have ever happened.

Multi-celled organisms started as communities of cells that eventually specialized. It isn't really that mysterious and quite possible that previously asexual cells became specialized as gametes, no faith involved, just deductive reasoning using the brain God gave us.

It's in the coding. A single celled organism only has the Dna coding for a single celled organism. Single celled offspring are identical to the single parent. You have relied on faulty reasoning to respond to the question of where is the evidence for a single celled organism evolving in to a multicellular organism.

blastocyst_med.jpeg

Yc: ... where is the evidence for a single celled organism evolving in to a multicellular organism.

this has been been discussed before -

if you observe the above diagram, the division never creates two (separate) cells but divides "within" the single cell, never becoming multicellular as you imply - what you are referring to as a "multicelluar" organism does not exist.

the zygote and blastocyst are both the same species.....no evolution has occurred.....

that is the point, your implement a single cell becomes "two" "separate" Cells to create a being does not exist.

Pos: no evolution has occurred

that is absurd, the single cell divides itself to become a new organism - by acceptance of organic material from one of its own kind.

do you have any evidence a single celled organism has ever evolved into a multicelled organism?.....

all muticelled organism originate from a single cell, there is no such organism that evolved differently and supports the uniformity of the evolutionary ladder.

You are inferring that a natural reproduction cycle is evolution. that is just wrong, and this is a very bad argument and shows one that don't fully grasp the problem of a single celled organism evolving in to a multicellular organism. Multicellular organisms are produced by gametes from two parents with Differing Dna.There is a union formed by the gametes then the natural cycle of reproduction begins.

Asexual reproduction only one parent is responsible for the reproduction of offspring.The offspring are identical to the parent. So in this natural cycle how is this considered evolution when the offspring can only be what the one parent is ? So how can single celled organisms evolve in to multicellular organisms ? it's not possible, this is a fact,it takes faith to believe it could have ever happened.

Multi-celled organisms started as communities of cells that eventually specialized. It isn't really that mysterious and quite possible that previously asexual cells became specialized as gametes, no faith involved, just deductive reasoning using the brain God gave us.

It's in the coding. A single celled organism only has the Dna coding for a single celled organism. Single celled offspring are identical to the single parent. You have relied on faulty reasoning to respond to the question of where is the evidence for a single celled organism evolving in to a multicellular organism.

There are single-celled organisms that under certain environmental conditions form colonies that cooperate. The various cells of the colony specialize their functions. You can see this process in action today and it is part of the DNA of these single-celled organisms. It is a small step from these part-time colonies to full-time multi-celled organisms.
or, its simply the nature of colonized single celled organisms.......you fail to demonstrate the transition of one to the other....

I only failed to demonstrate the transition of one to the other to YOUR satisfaction. An organism that can live as either a single-celled or multi-celled organism demonstrates the transition of one to the other to MY satisfaction.

I only failed to demonstrate the transition of one to the other to YOUR satisfaction. An organism that can live as either a single-celled or multi-celled organism demonstrates the transition of one to the other to MY satisfaction.
actually no.....you haven't demonstrated transition at all......you can point at a cluster and you can point at a multicelled organism.....you assume the first became the second, but you haven't shown the transition from point A to point B at all.....now it may be that this satisfies you......however, it isn't science.....[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

actually no.....you haven't demonstrated transition at all......you can point at a cluster and you can point at a multicelled organism.....you assume the first became the second, but you haven't shown the transition from point A to point B at all.....now it may be that this satisfies you......however, it isn't science.....
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
The real issue is your utter lack of knowledge regarding science. No facts will convince you because you have already acknowledged that you will not accept any evidence of biological evolution.

Yours is a common attribute of religious zealots.

actually no.....you haven't demonstrated transition at all......you can point at a cluster and you can point at a multicelled organism.....you assume the first became the second, but you haven't shown the transition from point A to point B at all.....now it may be that this satisfies you......however, it isn't science.....
The real issue is your utter lack of knowledge regarding science. No facts will convince you because you have already acknowledged that you will not accept any evidence of biological evolution.
I would love to see your evidence that humans evolved from a single celled organism.....that's why I've been asking people to provide it since I got here....

I would love to see your evidence that humans evolved from a single celled organism.....that's why I've been asking people to provide it since I got here....

You're lying again. The data is readily available. If you were really interested, you would have done it already. :eusa_naughty:

The same evidence you have been provided?

On the other hand, why do you slither away when required to provide evidence of a 6,000 year old earth?

all creatures on Earth originate from a single cell, there is no dichotomy.

I can agree with that.
The Big Bang probably originated from a single cell.
Makes sense to me.

So just say it,there is no evidence of a single celled organism evolving into a multicelled organism. Did you forget the answer given about why evolution can't be observed ? your so called example of evolution contradicts the answer given by scientist on why evolution can't be observed in motion.

You offered a poor and desperate example without thinking it through.

One word. Mutation.

"Waving flags" is a euphemism for proving their point.
????....no....waving flags is a euphemism for clamoring for attention.....it has nothing at all to do with whether they can prove anything......

Once you've twisted meaning into tortured knots, who can say what anything means, but that's your REAL purpose here , isn't it?

Postmodern really does resort to semantics more than anything else, I've noticed this as well.

One word. Mutation.
Well I have done cell and mutation research for several years. So why don't you tell me what kind of Mutation ? Why is it that when we observe mutations that cause change from the original genetic information they do more harm then benefit the organism ?

So just say it,there is no evidence of a single celled organism evolving into a multicelled organism. Did you forget the answer given about why evolution can't be observed ? your so called example of evolution contradicts the answer given by scientist on why evolution can't be observed in motion.

You offered a poor and desperate example without thinking it through.
Evolution can be, and has been observed.

All species are transitional. You science loathing YEC'ists are in desperate need of some exposure to the science you don't understand.

One word. Mutation.
Well I have done cell and mutation research for several years. So why don't you tell me what kind of Mutation ? Why is it that when we observe mutations that cause change from the original genetic information they do more harm then benefit the organism ?

I don't know honestly. Random change perhaps? Maybe negative mutations are more common than positive ones. That would explain the rarity of life.

One word. Mutation.
You did no research. You were a flunky lab assistant.

I would love to see you actually get a minor amount of science education. Your lack of even the most minimal understanding of biological processes (and your YEC'ist views), it what causes your profound befuddlement.

And as usual, you're unable to demonstrate a countering argument to biological evolution. I'm afraid your screeching "the gawds did it", is hardly a viable rebuttal.

You're lying again. The data is readily available. If you were really interested, you would have done it already. :eusa_naughty:
????.....if its so readily available why has no one linked to any of it since January?.....

Forum List

Back