How occupy DC dealt with a table filled with job applications

the system is broken
Which system?
Answer the question.

the political system..it is controlled by corporations and does not represent the people....getting a job at subway is not going the change that
No but running for office or the campaign of one who is challenging the incumbent.
Not working because you are pissed off about the political system is no excuse. The bills have to get paid.
This is the problem I see with your kind. You ignore that which is a most important fact...If you use shit you have to pay for it. If you owe people money ,you have to make good on the debt. If there is work available, you do it.
You don't get to sit on your lazy dead ass and expect the taxpayers to fund your self indulgent lifestyle while you bitch about the "system"...
Get your fucking ass to work!
I am sick of lazy assed no good cock suckers like these OWS people giving me the stink eye because I work for a living and want to keep as much of what I earn as possible.
Fuck 'em. And fuck anyone who thinks like them.

Which system?
Answer the question.

the political system..it is controlled by corporations and does not represent the people....getting a job at subway is not going the change that

No but running for office or the campaign of one who is challenging the incumbent.

elections are corporate consoled frauds

Not working because you are pissed off about the political system is no excuse. The bills have to get paid

the bills are paid

This is the problem I see with your kind. You ignore that which is a most important fact...If you use shit you have to pay for it. If you owe people money ,you have to make good on the debt. If there is work available, you do it.

the people are trying to bring that thinking to Washington and wall street

You don't get to sit on your lazy dead ass and expect the taxpayers to fund your self indulgent lifestyle while you bitch about the "system"...
Get your fucking ass to work!

I spent 14 years at sea and did a life times worth of work in that time

Last edited:
No, it is anecdotal evidence that this video is edited, cherry picked, horse pucky.

You work at Subway?

Nope...county elections office.

Happy Election Day!
Great...Another non producing taxpayer funded whiny public employee.
You do realize that public employees are held in the same regard as used car sales people.
Why are you supporting the OWS people. You are part of their problem. You are part of the "system" they hate.
And don'g give me that horse shit that it's just a job....You're in it for a dime you're in it for a dollar.

You work at Subway?

Nope...county elections office.

Happy Election Day!
Great...Another non producing taxpayer funded whiny public employee.
You do realize that public employees are held in the same regard as used car sales people.
Why are you supporting the OWS people. You are part of their problem. You are part of the "system" they hate.
And don'g give me that horse shit that it's just a job....You're in it for a dime you're in it for a dollar.

Great- another brainwashed A-hole.

What the FUCK does this have to do with the OWS freeloading scumbuckets?
Those people HATE the military.

your tin solider stops serving the corporate military and he could well be working at subway or worse
Tin soldier? Fuck you asshole.
The military defends your right to enjoy the freedoms that make it possible for you to post freely then you have the gall to criticize the manner in which that freedom is provided.

your tin solider stops serving the corporate military and he could well be working at subway or worse
Tin soldier? Fuck you asshole.
The military defends your right to enjoy the freedoms that make it possible for you to post freely then you have the gall to criticize the manner in which that freedom is provided.

how does invading Libya or Iraq protect my liberty ?

military is volunteered not corporate

The military serves the military industrial complex as does the president.. it is not relevant if the employees volunteer for the position

Last edited:
And right after you sign up for a job at an OWS event, then by all means DO send that money to Nigeria so that you can get that $17,000,000.

Forum List

Back